剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
You know, cash would be great.
我尽力而为
I'll see what I can do.
-记在你帐上 -是 拜托了 谢谢
-On your tab? -Yeah, please. Appreciate it.
给我一杯伏特加苏打水
I need a vodka soda.
你嗑药了
You partying?
现在可是欢乐时光 哥们
It's fucking happy hour, dude.
好吧 怪我
Okay, my bad.
我有供货商 仅此而已
Got the hookup, that's all.
什么样的供货商
What kind of hookup?
-你要什么 -待会儿有个派对
-What do you need? -Well, there's a party later.
我能带点货过去就太好了
Might be nice to show up with some supplies.
是
Yeah.
我有可♥卡♥因♥和摇♥头♥丸♥
I got coke. Molly.
还有月岩 能让你少点宿醉感
I got moon rocks. Less of a hangover.
每个人明天都要工作 对吧
Everybody gotta work tomorrow, right?
-你身上带了多少 -你要多少
-How much you got on you? -How much you need?
-2克 -5克如何
-Two grams? -How about five?
月岩吗
Moon rocks, huh?
-我还以为那是都市传说呢 -不是 真实存在的
-Thought that was an urban legend. -Nah.
嘿 你有魔法花吗
Hey, you got any of those Magic Blooms?
有个关于合成致幻剂的播客 我前几天晚上从头听到尾
I listened to this whole podcast on synthetic psychedelics the other night.
-很有趣 -肯定是
-Pretty chill. -I bet.
没错
Uh-huh.
谢谢你邀请我 但这个派对糟透了
Well, thanks for inviting me, but this party sucks.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道现在很晚了 谢谢你能来
I know it's late. Thanks for coming.
是什么紧急情况
So, what's the emergency?
我们认识这么久了
Look, in the whole time we've known each other,
我从没向你提出过这样的要求
I've never asked you for anything like this before.
即使我有需要的时候
Even when I could've used it.
而且天知道 很多时候我真的很需要
And God knows, there were times I could've used it.
是这样 有笔…
Look, there was…
有笔交易 我的钱被套进去了
there was this deal, and I have some money tied up.
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
九百万
Nine million.
詹姆斯 搞什么
What the fuck, James?
这只是交易的时间问题 现金流问题 就这么回事
It's just a timing hiccup with a deal. Liquidity issues. That's all.
-现金流问题 -听着 我会还钱的
-"Liquidity issues"? -Look, I'll pay you back.
-我知道这金额听起来很多 -就是很多
-I know it sounds like a lot. -It is a lot.
是 是很多
Yeah. It is a lot.
但这世上我没有其他人…
But there's no one else in the world that I…
让我足够信任去开这个口
that I trust enough to ask.
天啊 詹姆斯
Jesus, James.
我最多只能给你凑四百万
The best I can do is four.
即便如此 我也得从几个账户调动资金
And even then, I'm gonna need to move some things around.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道这对我来说意味着什么 谢谢
You have no idea how much this means. Thank you.
你要告诉我这钱到底用来做什么吗
Are you gonna tell me why you really need this?
还是说我不会想要知道
Or do I not wanna know?
把钱汇进这个账户
The account to wire it to.
最好明天就汇 谢谢
Tomorrow would be ideal. Thank you.
你考虑过我说的话了吗 关于苏菲的
Have you thought about what I said? About Sophie?
是
Yeah.
考虑过了
Yeah.
是时候对她坦白了 早该这样做
It's time to be honest with her. It's past time.
我知道你是为了苏菲好
Look, I know you want what's best for Sophie.
但事情远没这么简单
It's a lot more complicated than that.
把过去的事翻出来说 有时弊大于利
Sometimes stirring up the past, it does more harm than good.
你知道一下子取这么多钱出来 肯定会引起关注而被审查
You know a withdrawal of this size will almost certainly be flagged for review.
不管你卷入了什么事
Whatever you've gotten yourself into…
我真心希望你能找到出路
I really hope you know your way out.
嗨 欢迎来到遇见健康 我能为您效劳吗
Hi. Welcome to Encounter Wellness. Can I help you?
对 是 我想预约
Yes. Yeah, I was hoping to make an appointment.
您是会员吗
Are you a member?
还不是 我能注册吗
Not yet. Can I sign up?
当然可以 只需要您填几张表
Certainly. I just need you to fill out a few forms.
还要给我您支付会员费的信♥用♥卡♥
And a credit card for the membership fee.
-多少钱 -五千美金起
-How much? -Five thousand to start.
收现金吗
Is cash okay?
当然收
I don't see why not.
嘿 帕特森医生
Hey, Dr. Patterson.
是的 前台有个新客户
Yes. We have a new client up front.
我们的理念是由尖端科学支持的
The ethos is nontraditional healing therapies
非传统治愈疗法
backed by cutting-edge science.
-两个领域的最佳结合 -完全正确
-Best of both worlds. -Exactly.
你叫苏菲 对吧
Sophie, right?
今天我们能帮助你面对什么样的挑战
What kind of challenges can we help you face today?
我最近失去了长♥期♥记忆
I recently lost my long-term memory.
所有都忘了
Everything?
那一定很可怕
That must be terrifying.
说得很对
That's pretty accurate.
你觉得我能恢复记忆吗
Do you think I can recover things?
其他所有医生…
All the other doctors--
似乎所有的医生都没什么信心
No one seems very confident that that could happen.
你必须愿意承担一些风险 但我觉得我们能帮上忙
You have to be willing to take some risks, but I think we can help.
真的吗
Really?
你有什么建议
What would you recommend?
我们会用一些方法来帮你减轻压力
Well, we would start off with tools to reduce your stress.
摒除杂念
Clear your mind.
然后就可以开始采用一些 我们这里更加专业的疗法
And then we could start using some of our more specialized techniques.
比如说
Like?
我们培育出了专有的
We've cultivated our very own proprietary mix
氯♥胺♥酮♥和裸盖菇素混合物
of ketamine and psilocybin.
它能帮助我们的病人
It helps our patients
与他们的潜意识建立更深层次的联♥系♥
make a deeper connection with their subconscious.
最终 我认为你会受益于此
And I think, eventually, you could benefit.
真的 这是一种治疗方法吗
Really? That's a type of therapy?
人们早就知道致幻剂 能创造出新的大脑连接
Well, hallucinogens have long been known to create new cerebral connections.
你介不介意我问一下
Do you mind if I ask,
你失忆的原因是器质性的还是心因性的
was the cause of your memory loss organic or psychogenic?
心因性
Psychogenic?
是由情感创伤而非身体伤害造成的失忆
Caused by emotional trauma, rather than a physical injury.
我从渡轮边上掉进了海里
I fell from the side of a ferry.
是那种让人意想不到的事故
One of those freak accidents you'd never think would happen.
我敢肯定 围绕这次事故发生的一些状况
I'm sure the circumstances around the accident
对你的情感也造成了创伤
were emotionally traumatic as well.
你说得没错
You could say that.
苏菲 你想从治疗中获得什么
What do you want to get out of this, Sophie?
我要记起一件具体的事
I need to remember something specific.
已经快想起来了 但还差一点点
I'm close, but there are missing pieces.
我想我知道该从哪开始了
I think I know where we should start.
我们必须屏蔽噪音
We have to shut out the noise,
让你所有的感官安静下来
quiet all your senses.
只剩下潜意识
You're left with nothing but your subconscious.
如果想起的事令你困扰 不要惊慌
Don't be alarmed if what surfaces troubles you.
往往是这些令人不安的记忆 会首先被回想起来
These troubling memories are often the first to come back…
因为它们与最强烈的情感联♥系♥在一起
because they're tied to the strongest emotions.
这是我们重复进行的行为模式
The patterns of behavior we repeat.
你跳海了
You jumped.
如果想起的事令你困扰 不要惊慌
Don't be alarmed if what surfaces troubles you.
泰丝 你有个特点
There's something about you, Tess.
(托马斯贝登:有进展了 你还好吗 )
(苏菲 打电♥话♥给我 现在不行 詹姆斯在家)
(我没事)
(我有个计划)
(你在做什么 )
(你得知道詹姆斯偷了多少钱)
(我会查出来的)
今天是什么大日子吗
What's the occasion?
你打算什么时候告诉我 我们的结婚纪念日已经过去了
When were you going to tell me it was our anniversary?
是两个月前的事
It was two months ago.
你看见项链上的数字了
You found the necklace.
听着 我很抱歉没告诉你
Look, I'm sorry I didn't say anything.
那时候我们都很…
You know, at the time we were so…
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表