剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
听着 他不是你想的那样 好吗
Look, he's not who you think he is, okay?
他没有把一切都告诉你
He's not telling you everything.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
你有没有想过 那天在船上还发生了更多的事
You ever think there's more to what happened on the boat that day?
弗里蒙特街往左走 对吗 谢谢
Left on Fremont Street, yeah? Thanks.
那人是谁
Who was that?
苏苏 你刚在和谁说话
Soph, who were you talking to?
就是个问路的
Just some guy wanted directions.
好的 我们走吧
Okay. Come on.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你看起来有点不安
Well, you just seem a little shaken up.
我没事
I'm fine.
-是吗 -走吧
- Yeah? - Let's go.
要来一杯吗 想喝香槟吗
How about a drink? You want some champagne?
詹姆斯 苏菲 你们来了
James. Sophie. You made it.
好久不见
It's been a long time.
这地方真漂亮
This place is so beautiful.
是 当然了
Yes. Of course.
在这里办派对真是个好主意 我绝对想不到
What a lovely idea to have a party here. I never would have thought of it.
我先失陪一下
I'm just going to excuse myself.
我相信反正你们想谈正事
I'm sure you guys want to talk business, anyway.
你没事吧
You okay?
你们不是在这里结婚的吗
Didn't you guys get married here?
是的
Yes.
(丽波酒吧)
不敢相信你来了
Can't believe you showed.
你过得怎么样
How you holding up?
挺好的 我知道 这听起来很疯狂 但是…
Good. I know this sounds crazy, but…
有时候我觉得 这整件事就是我们的第二次机会
sometimes I feel like this whole thing was our second chance.
-明白吧 -明白
- You know? - Uh-huh.
我们能重塑自己
Well, we get to reinvent ourselves.
忘掉我们之前犯的所有错误 重新开始 这…
You know, forget all the mistakes we made before and start again, it's--
兄弟 很难说
I don't know, man.
换作是我早就离婚了 但…
I would have gotten the fuck out a long time ago, but--
-是 这个嘛… -嘿 我是个混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, well… - Hey, I'm an asshole.
没错
Yep.
嘿
Hey.
苏菲 我喜欢这条裙子
Sophie. Love the dress.
你的眼神很奇怪 我做了什么
You're looking at me funny. What did I do?
什么 不 我没有
What? No, I'm not.
忘了给你拿香槟 抱歉
Your champagne. I'm sorry.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
发生了什么
What happened?
亲爱的 你跳海了…
You jumped, dear. You jumped.
苏菲 我听说你回来了 你怎么样
Sophie, I heard you were back. How are you?
很好 谢谢
Good, thanks.
744房♥和602房♥
744. 602.
一晚没睡
Long night?
连续值了两个班 我现在精疲力尽
Back-end of a double. I'm a zombie.
这里都没人 你去喝杯咖啡 我来看前台
It's dead up here. Go get a coffee. I'll watch the desk.
谢谢
Thank you.
(病历)
(搜索病人)
(名:苏菲)
(加州太平洋医疗中心)
(急诊 重症监护室 创伤后护理总结急诊 门诊病人)
(患者的伤与自杀未遂相符)
(苏菲埃利斯 女 紧急联♥系♥人:詹姆斯埃利斯)
(患者右尺骨骨折入院)
(骨折原因不明显或未被患者透露)
(有遭家庭暴♥力♥可能 患者否认)
(可能的话继续跟进)
天啊 苏菲 你没看到呼叫灯亮了吗
Jesus, Sophie. Didn't you see that call light going off?
天啊 太抱歉了
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
没关系
Don't worry about it.
可能是格林先生想要更多果汁
It's probably just Mr. Greene wanting more juice.
我去看看他 再次抱歉
I'll go check on him. Sorry again.
今天在医院过得怎么样
How was the hospital?
挺好
Fine.
实际上挺无聊 今天没什么事
Boring, actually. Slow day.
你要再吃点吗
You want some more?
我得跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you about something.
昨天维多利亚打电♥话♥了
Victoria called yesterday.
要你的驾照号♥码
Needed your driver's license number.
说你要去西雅图
Said you were going to Seattle.
他们想让我去 但我拒绝了
Well, they wanted me to go, but I said no.
已经五个月了 詹姆斯 你不能永远这样寸步不离地照看我
It's been five months, James. You can't babysit me forever.
我只是觉得现在还不是时候
I just don't think that now is the right time.
我想让你知道
I need you to know something.
以前发生的事再也不会发生了
What happened before will never, ever happen again.
我根本不认识做了那种事的那个女孩
The girl who did that, I don't even recognize.
不管我的精神有多不稳定 我都不想死
However fucked up I might be, I don't want to die.
我知道
I know.
那你就该去
Then you should go.
你会打电♥话♥给卡洛琳 对吧
You would call Caroline, right?
如果发生什么事的话
If anything happened.
西雅图只飞两小时就到 詹姆斯 我会没事的
It's a two-hour flight, James. I'll be okay.
好吧 我会告诉维多利亚
Okay. I'll tell Victoria.
明早有航♥班♥飞西雅图 我叫她订票
There's a flight in the morning. I'll have her book it.
神经反馈疗法不会取代
Neurofeedback therapy isn't going to replace
你的其他应对机制 比如锻炼和谈话疗法
your other coping mechanisms, like exercise and talk therapy.
-明白吗 -明白
- Do you understand? - Yes.
很好 这个疗法无需药物
Great. There's no drugs involved.
全部是针对精神和生理方面的治疗
It's all mental and physiological,
因此 苏菲 我需要你诚实回答我的问题
so what I need from you, Sophie, is to answer honestly.
当然可以
Of course.
好的
Okay.
苏菲 你今天感觉如何
So, Sophie, how are you feeling today?
很好
Fine.
从一到十打分
On a scale of one to ten,
你觉得自己的焦虑程度是多少
what would you say your level of anxiety is?
三
Three.
让我们重温一下上次引发你焦虑的经历
Let's revisit the last time you experienced a trigger.
是什么引起了你的焦虑
What was it that brought on the anxiety?
我在回忆造成心理创伤的事件
I was revisiting the trauma.
别看
Don't look.
你觉得自己现在的焦虑程度是多少
What would you say your level of anxiety is now?
你跳海了
You jumped.
五
Five.
好 很好
Okay, great.
现在闭上眼睛
Now close your eyes.
想象自己在花♥园♥里 这里有花 还有鸟在鸣叫
Imagine yourself in a garden. Flowers. Birds chirping.
-你那边看到了什么 -你说什么
- What are you seeing there? - Sorry?
你能看出我脑子里在想什么吗
Are you able to tell what's going on inside my head?
看不太出来
Not exactly.
它更像是大脑活动的可视化表现
It's more like a visual representation of activity.
很可惜
Too bad.
好吧 我在一个花♥园♥里 这里有花…
All right. I'm in a garden, flowers--
还有什么来着
What else was it?
-鸟 -对 鸟
- Birds. - Right. Birds.
嗨
Hi.
卡洛琳 你怎么来了
Caroline, what are you doing here?
我想你会觉得无聊 所以我带来了酒
I thought you'd be bored, so I brought booze.
对不起 现在是不是太晚了
Sorry, is it too late?
是詹姆斯让你来看望我的吗
Did James ask you to check up on me?
不是
No.
是的
Yes.
抱歉 我没办法对你说谎 来吃点东西吧
Sorry, I can't lie to you. Come on. Come eat.
你一个人在房♥子里都做了什么
So, what have you been doing with the house all to yourself?
我也不清楚 尝试放松
I don't know. Trying to relax.
我能问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
可以 当然了
Yeah, sure.
前几天我去看医生了
I was at this doctor's appointment the other day
你也知道他们是怎么 查病人的病史和其他情况
and you know how they run through your medical history and all that?
她问我胳膊恢复得怎么样了
Well, she asked me how my arm was healing.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表