剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
亡羊补牢 为时不晚
Well, better late than never.
我想我们可以庆祝一下
I thought we could celebrate.
今晚吗
Tonight?
我在皇宫酒店订了一间套房♥
I booked a suite at the Palace Hotel.
我们就是在那里结婚的 对吧
That's where we got married, right?
-是 -我们可以共进晚餐 饮酒
-Yeah. -We can have dinner, drinks.
共度良宵
Spend the night.
深入沟通
Connect.
只是 今晚不行 有很多工作上的事要处理
It's just not a great time. There's a lot going on at work.
也许我们可以过几周再去
Maybe we could do it in a few weeks.
好吧 当然可以
Right. Of course.
我应该事先跟你确认一下
I should have checked with you first.
我会打电♥话♥取消预定
I'll call and cancel.
别取消 去他的工作 我们走吧
No, fuck it. Let's go.
-真的吗 -是
-Really? -Yeah.
我可能还要打几个工作电♥话♥ 但是…
Look, I might have a few work calls that I have to do, but…
我们走吧
let's go.
只要我们在一起
As long as we're together.
香槟似乎比较应景 请给我两杯
Champagne seems appropriate. Two, please.
好的
Okay.
-嗨 你好吗 -你好 很好 你呢
-Hi. How are you? -Good day. Fine. Yourself?
我很好 你一个人在这儿吗
I'm good. Are you here alone?
事实上 我约了人
Actually, I'm meeting someone.
没关系 谢谢
That's okay. Thanks.
-嗨 你好吗 -很好 你呢
-Hi. How are you? -I'm good. How are you?
我很好 你今晚有什么安排
I'm doing good. What are you doing tonight?
天啊 所以你看起来帅极了
Wow. That's why you look so good.
-是 -就要这些吗
-Oh, yeah. -Will that be everything?
是的
Yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
好消息 套房♥现在应该准备好了
Good news. The suite should be ready by now.
我们上去之前敬个酒怎么样
How about a toast before we go up?
敬我们
To us.
敬我们
To us.
结婚周年快乐 宝贝
Happy anniversary, babe.
电♥话♥来了
Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I have to take this.
我去趟洗手间
I'll go freshen up.
去吧
Yeah?
-嗨 -先生 抱歉打扰你
-Hey. -Sorry to bother you, sir.
但是调查员来了 她想要查看你的文件
But the investigator's here. She's asking for access to your files.
她这么闲 不用回家
Doesn't she have a family to go home to?
-不用回去喂狗之类的 -不知道 先生 我很抱歉
-A dog to feed, something? -I don't know, sir. I'm sorry.
也许我可以争取一些时间
Maybe I can buy some time.
听着 什么都别给她 明天我自己来处理
Look, don't give her anything. I'll deal with it myself tomorrow.
-等等 认真的吗 -托德 我听起来应该很认真吧
-Wait, seriously? -Do I sound fucking serious, Todd?
那我该怎么跟她说
Well, what am I supposed to tell her?
你自己想办法
Figure it out.
好
Okay.
包包真好看
Nice bag.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在这儿工作
Do you work here?
算是吧
Sort of.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
我是怎么做到什么
How do I do what?
让他们相信你的话
Make them believe.
我在酒吧看到你和他们互动
I saw you in the bar.
要让他们相信 我自己会先相信
Well, I make them believe by believing it myself.
是这样吗
Really?
暂时相信而已
For a moment.
之后我回家洗个很热的热水澡
Then I go home and have a really hot shower.
然后就回过神来了
And come back to myself.
这是为了什么
What's that for?
一个吻
A kiss.
吻你吗
For you?
会是今晚你赚的最容易的钱
Easiest money you'll make all night.
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you were looking for?
谢谢
Thanks.
那好吧
If you say so.
你回来了
There you are.
房♥间应该准备好了 我们该上去了
The room should be ready. We should head up.
其实呢
You know what?
不如你带我去舞厅吧
Why don't you show me to the ballroom instead?
舞厅 为什么
The ballroom? Why?
我们的婚礼是在那儿办的 可我只看过照片
Our wedding. I've only seen photos.
我觉得亲自去那里看看会很棒
I thought it'd be nice to see it in person.
追忆一下过去
Reminisce.
当我们在这里的时候
While we're here.
好吧…
Okay, yeah.
天啊 老兄 你在这里干什么
Jesus Christ, man. What the fuck are you doing?
我小时候很喜欢这玩意
I used to love this shit as a kid.
现在还是很好吃 即使回味不怎么样
It really holds up. Even the shitty aftertaste.
老兄 你听说过私闯民宅吗
Man, you ever heard of breaking and entering?
在我看来更像是搜查和扣押
Looks more like search and seizure from where I'm sitting.
好的 听着 老兄…
Okay. Look, man…
我只是帮几个混♥蛋♥办个派对而已
I was just doing a favor for some assholes throwing a party.
嘿 我发誓我以前从没做过这种事
Yo, I swear. I've never done this kind of thing before.
拜托了 兄弟
Come on, bro.
当然 我参加过几次派对 吸过几次毒
Sure, I've gone to a couple of parties, done a few drugs.
但谁没有过呢 对吧 我又不是…
But, I mean, who hasn't, right? I'm not like a…
-我又不是毒贩 -托德 你卖♥♥过毒品就算是毒贩
-I'm not like a drug dealer. -Well, you are what you do, Todd.
这是我生平第一次
That was my first time.
是 但问题是法律不会分得那么清楚
Yeah, but the problem is the law doesn't distinguish.
这让我很为难
It puts me in a tough spot.
你说服我把多余那包毒品卖♥♥给你的那一刻
The second you convinced me to sell you that extra bag--
不是…是你说服我的
No, no. You were the one that convinced me.
托德 我记得不是这样的
That's not how I remember it, Todd.
是这样没错 兄弟 我本来 只买♥♥一包就很高兴了然后你…
Yeah, man, I was perfectly happy just to buy one bag, and then you--
托德 你确定这一点业余爱好 没有影响你的记忆吗
You sure your little extracurriculars aren't affecting your memory, Todd?
因为我记得很清楚 你还砍价了
Because I very clearly remember you drove a hard bargain
买♥♥第二包时
for that second bag.
不 这是个该死的圈套
No, this is fucking entrapment.
-你真这么想 -对
-You really feel that way? -Yeah.
那你也许该去告诉别人
Well, maybe you should tell someone, huh?
给 不如你打电♥话♥给我的上级
Here, why don't you call my supervisor
跟他解释一下你是如何 无意间从卧底缉毒员那里
and explain to him how you didn't mean to buy pure MDMA
买♥♥了纯的摇♥头♥丸♥ 然后向法官解释同样的事情
from an undercover narcotics officer. Then explain the same thing to a judge.
然后看着法官跟你解释他也无能为力
And then watch that judge explain to you that his hands are tied,
因为你买♥♥额外那包毒品的那一刻 就构成了“意图贩毒”
because the second you bought that extra bag, it became intent to distribute
这可是强制判处最低五年徒刑的罪
with a mandatory five-year minimum sentence.
托德 呼吸一下
Just breathe, Todd.
没关系 你还有另一条出路
It's okay. There is another way out of this.
我只需要你帮个小忙
All I need is one small favor from you.
你在运星工作 对吧
You work at Ascendant, right?
我听说那里正在进行内部调查
I heard there's an investigation.
你真是个该死的变♥态♥
You're a fucking psycho.
不 我只是在尽力保护 一个对我很重要的人
No. I'm just trying very hard to protect someone very important to me.
那么…婚礼当时是怎样的
So… what was it like?
天啊
Oh, my God.
我们真要这么做吗
Do we really have to do this?
一无所知的感觉太奇怪了
It just feels so strange not to know.
是这样…
Well…
圣坛设在那边
The altar was set up over there,
还有
and…
客人们坐在这里
the guests sat here.
你当时什么感觉
How did you feel?
紧张
Nervous.
是的 不对
Yeah. No.
“紧张”这个词不太合适
Nervous isn't the right word.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表