剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
好的
Okay.
原来也许是一年半前 我弄断了胳膊
Turns out I broke it maybe a year and a half ago.
当然 我完全不记得了
Of course, I have no memory of it at all.
你记得吗
Do you?
是的 我记得 我当时在场
Sure, I do. I was there.
你在场
You were?
我们当时在购物 而且在早午餐时喝了几杯
You and I were shopping, and we'd had a couple of drinks at brunch.
我们当时在少女街散步
And we were strolling down Maiden Lane,
你在香奈儿店门前摔倒了
and you tripped right in front of Chanel.
真的假的
Seriously?
真的 经理当时很惊慌 他以为你会起诉他们
Yeah, the manager was in quite a state. He thought you'd sue.
话说回来 我带你去照X光 等他们给你打上石膏的时候
Anyway, I took you in for the X-ray. And then by the time they put the cast on,
你逼我离开去照料画廊 还…
you forced me to leave and tend to the gallery and--
还让我发誓要保密
and swore me to secrecy.
我是说 这事说起来真挺蠢的
I mean, it's such a silly story really.
苏菲 有什么问题吗
Sophie, is something wrong?
不 这没什么 真的
No, it's nothing, really.
有时候不知道自己的秘密真的很苦
Sometimes it's hard not knowing your own secrets.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, babe.
我知道已经很晚了 今天真是漫长的一天 我刚回到酒店
I know it's late. It's been a long day and I just got back to the hotel.
睡觉时没有你在身边感觉怪怪的 我不喜欢这样
It's weird going to bed without you. I hate it.
我在唱片机旁给你留了点东西 去看看
I left you something by the record player. Take a look.
总之还有两天我就回来了 爱你 苏苏
Anyway, two more days. Love you, Soph.
(亲爱的帕布罗)
(这个更符合我的口味 而不是你的 亲亲)
(我们第一次在一号♥公路上自驾游)
(一直在播放这首歌♥ 亲亲)
(大卫鲍伊 《齐吉星辰 和火星蜘蛛的崛起和陨落》)
(《至高无上的爱》 约翰柯川)
(我们相遇后那个夏天的原声带)
(配一杯好红酒来欣赏 亲亲)
(旧金山水街8945号♥)
(所有饮料定价合理)
(丽波酒吧)
老样子
The usual.
你是在跟踪我吗
Are you following me?
马上告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you are, right now.
你真不记得了 对吧
You really don't remember, do you?
记得什么
Remember what?
我是托马斯贝登警官 我被指派负责你的案子
I'm Officer Thomas Baden. I was assigned to your case.
我没想到把警♥察♥都牵扯进来了
I didn't realize the police were involved.
常规调查
Routine investigation.
所有自杀案件都要排除谋杀的可能
All suicides gotta get cleared for foul play.
你为什么那样说我丈夫
Why did you say that about my husband?
犯罪者通常是受害者最亲近的人
It's usually the person who's closest to the victim that's responsible.
但我不是受害者
But I'm not a victim.
只不过因为你没死而已
That's only because you survived.
那天晚上看到你的时候 我意识到一件事
You know, I realized something the other night when I saw you.
我对你的案子有种挥之不去的感觉
There's just this feeling I have about your case, something I can't shake.
什么感觉
What feeling?
拥有完美生活的人 一般不会从渡轮上跳下去
People with perfect lives don't usually jump off of ferries.
我的生活远非完美
My life is far from perfect.
我知道
I know.
你以前很喜欢这地方
You used to love this place.
你说它是以一位著名诗人的名字命名的
You said it was named after a famous poet.
那诗人一辈子都在喝酒 最后淹死了
A guy who spent his whole life drinking, until he drowned.
他从船上跳河了
He jumped off a boat into the river.
你好像很了解我啊
You seem to know quite a lot about me.
警官 谢谢你 但我不需要你的帮助
Thank you, Officer, but I don't need your help.
神经反馈治疗进行得如何
How was the neurofeedback?
你觉得会有帮助吗
Do you think it could be helpful?
也许吧 反正也没什么坏处 对吧
Maybe. Can't hurt, right?
最近我的脑海中一直浮现很多记忆
Lately, I've been having memories.
新的记忆 我以前没见过的事情
New ones. Things I haven't seen before.
回忆起细节是很自然的 尤其是关于创伤的细节
It's natural for details to come back, especially around the trauma.
我看到的是那件事之前刚刚发生的
What I saw happened right before.
你还记得我跟你说过的突然发作吗
Do you remember when I told you about the ictus,
早在我们开始治疗时
way back when we started?
催化剂 你的伤重启了你的大脑的那一刻
The catalyst. The moment that your injury essentially rebooted your brain.
当你在水中睁开眼睛时 你获得了重生
When you opened your eyes in that water, you were reborn.
你回忆起在那之前的任何东西 你都别相信
Anything that comes back before that moment, you can't trust.
所以我再没机会 哪怕一丁点机会
So there's never a chance, not even the tiniest sliver,
想起那一刻吗
that I will ever get back that moment?
就是我跳海前的那一刻
The moment before I jumped?
有一天也许会吧 可能不会
Someday, maybe. Probably not.
最老的记忆最有机会被想起来
The oldest memories have the best chance,
最新的记忆则几乎不可能
the newest, close to impossible.
苏菲 是时候向前看了 面对你的恐惧
Sophie, it's time to move forward. Face your fears.
你不能老是想着创伤
You have to stop focusing on the trauma,
你给予它的力量远比它应得的要多
you're giving it more power than it deserves.
但你不觉得知道真♥相♥
But don't you think knowing what really happened
会改变一切吗
would change everything?
我们知道真♥相♥啊
We do know.
不 我们觉得自己知道 基于我们认为发生了什么
No, we think we know, based on what we think happened.
很长一段时间来 你一直在痛苦 这是你自己说的
You had been hurting for a long time, you said so yourself.
不管你是怎么变成这样的 那都是很久以前的事了
Whatever made you this way, it happened a long time ago.
这都是你自己说的
Those are your own words.
现在你用这些话来对付我
And now you're using them against me.
也许你不该再这么害怕它们了
Maybe you need to stop being so afraid of them.
“不管我是怎么变成这样的 那都是很久以前的事了
"Whatever made me this way happened a long time ago.
我不知道今天我独自渡海后会发生什么
I don't know what happens after today, after I cross the sea alone.
但我必须抓住这个机会
But it's a chance I've got to take.
去过一种没有我的新生活吧 现在的生活不属于我
Go find a new life without me. This one just isn't mine.
现在的生活不属于我”
This one just isn't mine."
你在这儿呢 我搭最后一班飞机回家了
There you are. I got the last flight home.
我不想再过一个没有你在的夜晚
I didn't want to spend another night without you.
苏菲
Sophie?
你在看遗书 你在哪里找到的
You're reading the suicide note. Where'd you find it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为我们说好要忘了这事
I thought we agreed to put that behind us.
也许和我比起来 你更容易做到
Maybe that's easier for you than for me.
你知道发生了什么 你在现场
You know what happened. You were there.
而对我来说 一切都是…模糊不清的
For me, it's all… a blur.
你想知道发生了什么 我会告诉你
You wanna know what happened, I'll tell you.
那是我人生中最糟糕的一天
It was the shittiest day of my life.
我接到电♥话♥说我妻子情况危急
I got a call that my wife was in critical condition,
她试图结束自己的生命
that she tried to end her own life.
而我还以为她过得非常好
A life I thought was pretty damn good.
我只是在祈祷我能在你死之前赶回家
I was just praying that I would make it back home before you died
这样我至少能说声再见
so I could at least say goodbye.
所以你不在现场
You weren't here?
不在 我当时在在波特兰工作
No. I was in Portland, working.
苏苏 你是知道的
You know that, Soph.
你出事后的第一个晚上 我是握着你的手过的
I spent that first night holding your hand.
想着如果我就那样一直握着…
Thinking that if I just kept holding on…
也许你就会没事了
maybe you'd be okay.
你从没告诉过我这些
You never told me that.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
因为我想忘了这事
Because I wanted to forget it.
听着 不管发生了什么
Look, whatever happened,
不管是什么让你觉得 自杀是唯一的解决方法 现在都结束了
whatever made you feel like that was the only way out, it's done now.
结束了
It's over.
已经不重要了 从来都不重要 好吗
It doesn't matter anymore. It never did, okay?
(iPad未备份)
(此iPad已经有155天未备份)
(Apple ID密♥码♥)
(设置 苏菲埃利斯)
(文件 视频文件1)
你干吗呢
What are you doin'?
过来 快点
Get over here. Come on.
这是个糟糕的主意
This is a terrible idea.
没什么大不了的 除了我们没人会看到这视频
It's no big deal. No one's ever gonna see it but us.
你这人真无趣
You're no fun at all.
你考虑过我说的话了吗
Have you thought about what I said?
你和我 就我们俩 去个温暖的地方
You and me, just the two of us somewhere warm.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do,
就这样收拾东西走人 给他留张便条
just pack up and leave, write him a note?
就我们俩 去个温暖的地方
Just the two of us somewhere warm.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表