剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
嘿 今晚你想点吉里大道上 那家韩国餐厅的外卖♥♥吗
Hey, you want to get takeout from that Korean place on Geary tonight?
好 这主意不错
Yeah. That sounds good.
我打电♥话♥去下单
I'll call in the order.
好 待会儿见
Okay, see you soon.
好 拜
Okay, bye.
(登录我的帐户 用户名)
(Sophie.Ellis88@icloud.com 密♥码♥)
(运通 Presidio25)
(摩根大通 PACiFiC08)
(此用户不再有权访问该帐户)
(请联♥系♥美国运通公♥司♥了解更多信息)
你今天真漂亮
You look nice today.
谢谢
Thanks.
我一直想买♥♥些新东西
I've been meaning to get some new things
现在我出门的次数多了
now that I'm getting out of the house more, you know.
其实我今天想在网上买♥♥点东西
I tried to buy something online today, actually.
我可以随时带你出去购物
Well, I mean, I can take you shopping any time you want.
我所有的账户都被封了
I was locked out of the accounts.
美国运通 摩根大通 所有都是
Amex, Chase, everything.
听着…我…
Look-- I've…
我一直想告诉你的
I've been meaning to tell you.
我想我只是不知道该怎么说
I guess I just didn't really know how.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你出事后
After your accident…
我不得不申请对你的财产监管权
I had to file for conservatorship.
所有医生都让我这么做
And doctors, they all said the same thing.
这是像我们这种情况的标准流程
It's a standard procedure in a situation like ours.
我们是什么情况
And what kind of situation is that?
苏菲 你没有能力为自己做决定
Sophie, you weren't capable of making decisions on your own.
医疗 金融之类的决定
Medical, financial, or stuff like that.
我只是想做正确的事
I was trying to do the right thing.
这些日子很难搞清楚什么是正确的
It's not always so fucking clear what that is these days.
我懂
I know.
不过我现在好多了
But I'm better now.
你还认为有这个必要吗
Do you still think it's necessary?
要解除监管权没那么容易
It's not easy to unravel.
我是说 必须找律师 整件事都很…
I mean, lawyers have to get involved. The whole thing, it's--
复杂
It's a mess.
但如果这对你很重要的话
But if it's important to you…
那我们再想办法
then we'll figure something out.
好吗
Okay?
好
Good.
我在同一个交通信♥号♥♥灯下等
I wait at the same light,
每天都在同样的地方右转
make the same right turn every single day.
有时候我觉得自己在原地打转
Sometimes I just feel like I'm running in circles.
这话听起来更诚实
That sounds more honest.
我仔细考虑了你说的话 自我反省
I thought about what you said, looking inward.
我真的很努力这样做了
I've really been trying hard to do that.
我只是想有归属感
I just want to feel like I belong.
我会在事后反思自己做的每个决定
I second-guess every decision I make
想知道以前的我会不会这么做
wondering if it's what the old me would do.
也许我只是需要换个环境
Maybe I just need a change of scenery.
这该死的整个城市都被水包围着
This whole fucking city's surrounded by water.
这样吧 不如你离开这个城市
Well, here's a thought. Why don't you get out of the city?
你和詹姆斯一起 打破常规
You and James get away. Break the routine.
好啊
I'd love that.
以我专业的观点 这对你们俩都有好处
In my professional opinion, it'll be good for both of you.
我今天去见汉娜了
I saw Hannah today.
治疗很不错
It was good.
她有一些非常好的想法
She had some really good ideas.
我以前从没听你说过有哪次治疗很不错
I don't think I've ever heard you describe a session as good before.
我觉得我最近的生活太一成不变了
I feel like I've been stuck in a rut lately.
我全部的生活基本上都在 这所房♥子里或在心理治疗中度过
My whole life basically takes place in this house or in therapy.
我没意识到你感觉如此与外界隔绝
I didn't realize you felt so isolated.
-我希望你早点告诉我 -你已经为我做了这么多
- I wish you would've told me. - You already do so much for me.
我只是觉得我们都累了
I just feel like we're both tired, you know?
汉娜觉得换个环境也许对我有好处
Hannah thought a change of scenery might be good for me.
她建议我休息一下 出城去
She suggested I take a break, get out of town.
我想我可以和卡洛琳来次女生旅行
I thought I might do a girls' trip with Caroline.
只出去过一晚
Just an overnight thing.
她说休息一下对你也有好处
She said a break would be good for you too.
可你出事后从来没在家以外的地方过夜
I mean, you haven't spent a night away from home since the accident.
汉娜说我在进步
Hannah says I'm making progress,
你可不知道想得到她的赞美有多难
and you have no idea how hard it is to get a compliment from her.
去我们在马林的度假屋怎么样
Well, what about our vacation home in Marin?
你一直都很喜欢那里 那里很安静 与世隔绝
You always liked it there. It's quiet and secluded.
听起来好极了
It sounds perfect.
你太了解我了
You know me so well.
该死
Oh, fuck.
你必须要过桥
You'll have to go over the bridge.
那也值得
It's worth it.
总有一天 我必须要 面对自己的恐惧 对吧
I have to face my fears someday, right?
你想呼吸点新鲜空气吗
Would you rather fresh air?
不用了 这样挺好
No, this is good.
你确定要这么做吗 因为待在这里陪你 我也很开心
Are you sure you want to do this? 'Cause I'll be just as happy staying here.
-我很好 我保证 -好吧
- I'm good. Promise. - Okay.
跟你说一声 我启用了安全锁
Well, just so you know, I've engaged the safety locks
以免我们重温你上次半路下车的戏码
just in case we decide to have a little repeat performance today.
如果我在高速公路上跳下德士
If me jumping out of a cab on the freeway
是那个德士司机 在旧金山见过的最糟糕的事
is the worst thing that driver's seen in San Francisco,
说明他开车时间还不够长
he hasn't driven long enough.
呼吸
Breathe.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
你不是认真的吧
You are not serious.
是 我很认真
Oh, yeah, I'm serious.
你最好别让我一个人唱
And you better not fucking leave me hanging.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-你做得很好 -谢谢
- Doing real good. - Thanks.
我是苏菲埃利斯 请留言
You've reached Sophie Ellis. Leave a message.
-早上好 先生 -谢谢
- Morning, sir. - Thanks.
你迟到了
You're late.
你宿醉了
And you are hungover.
好刻薄 我们今天有点敏感啊
Ouch. Okay. We're touchy today, huh?
-苏菲还好吗 -还好
- Sophie good? - Yep.
她今早和卡洛琳一起去马林了
She left for Marin this morning with Caroline.
你说什么 苏菲没和你一起去马林
Wait, what? Sophie went to Marin without you?
对 她的心理医生认为 这对她 对我们都有好处
Yeah. Her therapist thought it'd be good for her, for us.
太对了 医生是对的 哥们 不 你是该休息一下
Well, fuck yeah. Doctor's right, man. No, no, you deserve a break.
几个月来你一直对她唯命是从
You've been at her beck and call for months now.
她是我妻子
Well, she's my wife.
也许我没资格这样说 但
Well, may not be my place to say, but
你对她一直比她对你好 所以…
you've always been better to her than she ever was to you, so…
你说得对 你是没资格这样说
You're right. It's not your place to say.
该死 我很抱歉
Oh, fuck. I'm sorry.
让我补偿你吧 今晚第一轮我请客
Just let me make it up to you. Tonight. First round on me.
请你喝你喜欢的那种恶心的苏格兰威士忌 味道像篝火底部的那种
That disgusting Scotch you like that tastes like the bottom of a bonfire.
-我们点那个 -不了 谢谢
- We're getting that? - No, thanks.
来嘛 我知道你很兴奋今晚能休息
Come on. I know you're psyched to have the night off.
你可不能待在家里 我不接受拒绝
You're not staying home. I'm not taking no for an answer!
真美啊
It's so beautiful.
嘿 这附近有马厩吗
Hey, are there stables around here?
也许有
Yeah, probably.
也许稍后我们应该去骑一下
Maybe we should go riding later.
骑马
On a horse?
这难道不是我们通常会做的事
Is that not… something we do?
你和我骑马
You and me, on horses?
不是
No.
我们更像是那种坐在泳池边喝玫瑰红酒
We're more like, the sit by the pool, drink rosé,
不会把发型弄湿的那种朋友
don't get the blowouts wet kind of friends.
所以我才喜欢你
That's why I like you.
小宝贝 欢迎回家
Welcome home, buttercup.
(信息 詹姆斯:姑娘们 你们到马林了吗 )
抱歉 需要输入密♥码♥
I'm sorry. You need the code.
密♥码♥是“2448”
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表