剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
You wake up one day with a clean slate,
突然间 他想塑造一个完美家庭
and all of a sudden, he wants to paint some perfect picture.
苏菲 你怎么能相信他
How could you trust him, Sophie?
我会记起一些事
Things have been coming back.
我的治疗师称它们为侵入性想法
My therapist called them intrusive thoughts,
但现在我认为它们是记忆
but now I think they're memories.
很长一段时间 我都不确定它们是不是真的
For a long time, I wasn't sure if they were real.
但我听完你的留言后就知道它们是真的
But then I heard your message, and I knew.
所有那些账户上的名字
The name on all those accounts
就是我
is mine.
詹姆斯会因为我的罪行而入狱
James is gonna go to jail for something I did,
别人替我顶罪的罪恶感将跟着我一辈子
and I'll have to live with someone else paying for my mistakes.
-因此 如果你爱我… -我爱你
- So, if you love me-- - I do.
我知道你爱我 你必须毁掉所有证据
I know you do. You have to destroy what you found.
我不能那么做 经济犯罪科之所以调查 是因为我促使他们这样做
I can't do that. Financial Crimes is investigating because I pushed them.
如果我开始妨碍他们调查 他们会知道发生什么 会追查我
They'll know if I start getting in the way and they'll come after me.
一定有办法的吧
There must be something?
我现在不方便说话
I can't talk right now.
不行 我们必须聊聊
No, we have to.
好吧 长话短说
Okay, make it quick.
在你对我发火之前 我只是…
Before you lose your shit on me, I just--
我要你知道我只是在为你着想
I need you to know I was just looking out for your best interest.
我之所以没早点告诉你是因为
And that the only reason I didn't say something sooner
我根本不知道他是谁 直到…
is because I had no idea who he was until--
直到你在屋顶上跟托德提到他的名字
until you mentioned his name to Todd on the roof.
你在说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
好吧 向我保证你不会觉得我是坏人
Okay, just promise me you won't make me the bad guy here.
好吗
All right?
因为只有我看到了不祥之兆
Because I'm the only one who saw the writing on the wall.
只有我竭尽全力 没让事情发展到这一步
I'm the only one who did anything to keep it from getting to this point.
所以如果你听完我说的话后决定恨我
So if you hear this and you decide to hate me,
别那样做 好吗
you know, fuck that noise, okay?
哈里森 别绕弯子了 快说
Harrison, just fucking say it.
好吧
All right.
解决这事的唯一办法就是我消失
I mean, the only way out of this shit is if I fucking disappeared.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
和我一起走
Come with me.
我们可以重新开始
We could start over.
就我们俩在一起
Together. Just the two of us.
-你想和我一起私奔 -我们不是一直期待这样做吗
- You want to run away together? - Isn't that what we've been waiting for?
你的生活怎么办
What about your life?
什么生活 这个吗
What, this?
这怎么可能做得到
How would this even happen?
我们搭火车 巴士 我才不在乎
We take a train, bus, I don't fucking care.
我们可以远离这一切 把这些破事抛诸脑后
We walk away from all of this. We leave this shit behind.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
在这里 我们根本没机会
Here, we never stood a chance.
詹姆斯 你跟踪我来这里 搞什么
Did you follow me here? What the fuck, James?
上车…
Get in the car. Get in.
我告诉过你别来找他 你告诉他什么了
I told you not to go over there. What did you tell him?
一切
Everything.
那他怎么说
So, what did he say?
他会毁掉证据
He'll destroy it.
所有证据
All of it.
就这么简单
Just like that?
差不多
Pretty much.
要是我们能相信他说的话就好了
If only we could trust a word he says.
他有说过你们是怎么认识的吗
Has he ever told you how you two met?
在一场派对外面
Outside a party.
他有没有告诉你他在那里做什么
Has he ever told you what he was doing there?
等雨停
Waiting out the rain.
怎么了
Why?
我猜他的工作并不总是那么赚钱
Well, I guess his job wasn't always so lucrative.
因为他以前也做过一些“兼♥职♥”
Because he used to do some work on the side,
所以哈里森才会雇他去调查你
which is how Harrison ended up hiring him to look into you.
什么
What?
确保你不会背叛他
Make sure you weren't gonna do exactly what you ended up doing.
他的调查毫无结果的唯一原因
And the only reason nothing came of his investigation
是因为他拿了钱 却没有做他应该做的事
is because instead of doing what he was supposed to do, what he was paid to do,
相反 他决定跟踪你
instead he decided to start following you.
开始出现在他知道你会去的地方
Started showing up in places where he knew you'd be.
苏菲 他以前一直在跟踪你
He was stalking you, Sophie.
这就是他一直在做的事
That's what he's always been doing.
所以我觉得认为这样的人会信守诺言
So I think it'd be incredibly stupid to assume a man like that
非常愚蠢
is gonna keep his word.
让我处理 好吗
I'll handle it, okay?
我们有人
We have people.
这些人会做什么
And what do those people do?
我们不会伤害他 苏苏
We're not gonna fucking hurt him, Soph.
我们只是要确保他知道
We're just going to make sure that he knows
销毁证据
that destroying that evidence…
是他唯一的选择
that's his only choice.
过来 快点
Get over here. Come on.
这是个糟糕的主意
This is a terrible idea.
没什么大不了的
It's no big deal.
除了我们没人会看到这视频
No one's ever gonna see it but us.
你这人真无趣
You're no fun at all.
你考虑过我说的话了吗
Have you thought about what I've said?
你和我 就我们俩 去个温暖的地方
You and me, just the two of us somewhere warm.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do,
就这样收拾东西走人 给他留张便条
just pack up and leave, write him a note?
人们总是会离开彼此
People leave each other all the time.
苏菲 我爱你
I love you, Sophie.
这难道不是最重要的吗
And isn't that all that matters?
这从来都与未来无关
This was never about the future.
让我们享受这一刻吧
Let's just enjoy the moment.
这难道不是最重要的吗
And isn't that all that matters?
这从来都与未来无关
This was never about the future.
让我们享受这一刻吧
Let's just enjoy the moment.
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
这从来都与未来无关
This was never about the future.
让我们享受这一刻吧
Let's just enjoy the moment.
(太平洋火车站)
(德士 巴士)
如果我们不是偶然相遇
If we hadn't met by chance,
那晚外面下着雨也不算什么大巧合
if it wasn't some grand coincidence that night outside in the rain,
你出现在那里 是因为有人付钱让你跟踪我
and you were actually there because someone paid you to follow me,
你肯定会告诉我 对吧
you'd have told me. Wouldn't you?
你不会对这种事撒谎 对吧
You wouldn't have lied about something like that, would you?
事情不是这样的
That's not how it happened.
那是怎样的 解释给我听
Then how did it happen? Explain it to me.
好 可以
Okay, yeah.
他让我查你的过去 看看能找到什么
He told me to look into your past, see what I could find.
但我只找到了一个迷失的人
But all I found was someone who was lost.
另一个像我一样孤独地行走于世间的人
Someone else who was going through the world alone. Someone like me.
-我怎么知道你不是又在骗我 -我没有
- How do I know that's not another lie? - It's not.
那为什么不一开始就告诉我真♥相♥
Then why not tell me the truth from the beginning?
如果我们的感情真那么好 告诉我真♥相♥也无妨 对吧
If our connection was that strong, it wouldn't have mattered, right?
我应该告诉你的 好吗 我明白了
Yeah, I should've told you, okay? I get it.
但我没想到事情会变成这样
But I didn't plan on it happening this way.
我不知道那晚和你一起上车后
I didn't know when I came in the car with you that night,
我会爱上你 苏菲
I was going to fall in love with you, Sophie.
相反地 你做了其他人都做过的事
So instead, you did what everyone else has done.
让我相信我是你想要的那种人
Convinced me I was who you wanted me to be,
因为你以为你比我更了解我自己
because you thought you knew me better than I knew myself.
现在我都不知道自己到底是谁了
And now I don't even know who the fuck I am.
-但你确实知道 -接下来
- But you do know. - Here's what's gonna happen.
我要走出这个车站
I'm going to walk out of this station,
你要销毁所有关詹姆斯的证据
and you're going to destroy whatever evidence you found about James.
-你知道我不能这样做 -如果你不肯
- You know I can't do that-- - And if you don't,
如果我或詹姆斯再见到你
if James or I ever see your face again,
我会去找警♥察♥ 媒体 任何愿意听我说的人
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表