剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
Can I tell you something personal?
你的吗
About you?
这个案例对我来说是未知领域
This case was uncharted territory for me.
我在很长时间里都不确定我们能成功
For a long time, I wasn't sure we'd succeed.
通常 治疗师的工作重点在于解读过去
Normally, a therapist's work is all about unpacking the past.
而我们做不到
We didn't have that.
确实做不到
No, we didn't.
需要很大的勇气 才能把这一点看成是一种赐福
It takes a lot of strength to see how that can be a gift.
看成是书写人生新篇章的机会
How it can free you to write a new story.
时间到了
Our time's up.
很抱歉 我最近都没来治疗
I'm sorry I haven't been by in a while.
我是想来见你的
I've wanted to see you.
感觉现在时机合适
It felt like now is the right time.
我很高兴你来了
I'm glad you came.
谢谢你 汉娜
Thank you, Hannah.
你真美
You look so beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想和卡洛琳聊几句
I may have a word with Caroline.
是吗 -是
Yeah? -Yeah.
嗨 你好吗
Hey. How are you?
我一直希望你会来
I was hoping you'd be here.
苏菲
Sophie.
我不知道你会来 好久不见
I didn't know you were coming. It's been too long.
我只是在最后一刻决定要出门
I just decided to get out of the house. Last minute.
你怎么样
How are you?
我一直在独处
I've been laying low.
处理一些事情 但我想见你
Working through some things. But I wanted to see you.
我想你 -是 我也想你
I miss you. -Yeah, I miss you too.
我还想说...
And I also just wanted to say...
对 谢谢你支持我
thank you, by the way, for being there for me.
我知道和我做朋友并不容易
I know being my friend hasn't always been easy.
但你从未动摇
But you've never wavered.
这对我来说意义重大
And that means the world.
苏菲 你为什么说这些
Sophie, why are you saying this?
我就是想让你知道
I just want you to know.
因为现在不说 那什么时候说呢
'Cause if not now, when?
这不是我最喜欢的一对闺蜜吗
If it isn't my favorite couple.
埃利奥特
Elliot.
嗨 -我很高兴你来了
Hi. -I'm so happy you're here.
这是干什么
What was that for?
我去拿一杯酒
I'm just gonna go get a drink.
想喝点什么
What can I get you?
香槟
Champagne?
苏菲 你来了
Sophie, you made it.
裙子很漂亮
Nice dress.
喜欢吗
You like it?
当然 为什么不呢
Sure, why not?
你不必再装了
You know, you don't have to pretend anymore.
我知道你容忍♥我是因为你在乎他
I know you just put up with me because you care about him.
拜托 别过谦了
Oh, come on. Don't sell yourself short.
至少我觉得你 很有趣
At the very least I find you entertaining.
不过话说回来 怎么突然开始直抒胸臆了
What's with the sudden bout of honesty, anyway?
我就是想告诉你我的真实想法
I just thought I'd tell you how I really feel.
苏菲 你的真实想法是什么
And, how do you really feel, Sophie?
这里有很多坏人
There are a lot of bad people in this room.
我曾经也是其中之一
I used to be one of them.
但你知道最烂的是什么人吗
But you know what the worst kind of person is?
是认为自己是好人的混♥蛋♥
An asshole who thinks he's a good guy.
对 问题就在这里 苏菲 我们没得选
Yeah. You see, that's the thing, Sophie. We don't get to choose.
这是天生的
That shit's in your DNA.
我不信
I don't believe that.
也许你应该不要对自己这么苛刻
Maybe you should cut yourself some slack.
如果你不因自己是混♥蛋♥而厌恶自己 那当混♥蛋♥就有趣得多了
Being a dick is a lot more fun when you stop hating yourself for it.
我去去就回
I'm gonna be right back.
好
Okay.
他早晚会发现你到底是什么人
You know, one of these days he's gonna see you for who you really are.
就像我一样
Just like I do.
他们都会发现的
They all are.
嘿 一切还好吗
Hey. Is everything okay?
当然 -是吗
Of course. -Yeah?
给 女士
Here you go, ma'am.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. -Cheers.
想跳舞吗
Do you wanna dance?
你确定
Really?
好
Okay.
今天很忙吗
Busy day?
是 有点忙
Yeah, a little.
有些年终事务 总结什么的
Just some year-end stuff, wrapping up.
你知道的 节前都很忙
You know how crazy it gets before the holidays.
昨晚的派对很不错
Party was good last night.
见到大家真好
Nice to see everyone.
是的
Yeah, it was.
好 我得走了
Okay. I gotta go.
我能用车吗
And can I borrow the car?
我有几件事要办
Got a few errands I need to get done.
当然可以
Yeah, of course.
你今天还有什么事吗
What else you up to today?
我可能会去跑步
I think I'll go for a run.
爱你
Love you.
(苏菲埃利斯)
是的 他在 请稍等好吗
Yes, he's here. Can I put you on hold?
詹姆斯 -是
James? -Yeah?
警方打电♥话♥找你
The police are on the phone for you.
我是詹姆斯埃利斯
This is James Ellis.
对 我是她丈夫
Yes, I'm her husband.
我不理解
I don't understand.
你发现了她的东西 在哪
You found her stuff? Where?
在桥中♥央♥附近
Near the middle of the bridge.
运动衫 一只手表和一个背包
Sweatshirt, a watch, and a backpack.
里面的钱包内有身份证
Wallet with ID was inside.
苏菲埃利斯 这是她的吗
Sophie Ellis? This hers?
对 是她的
Yeah. It is hers.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you some questions?
可以 好
Yeah. Okay.
你妻子有心理疾病史吗
Does your wife have a history of mental illness?
有
Yes.
她之前曾试图自杀过吗
Has she ever tried to take her own life before?
先生
Sir?
是的
Yes.
听着 我知道这很难接受
Look, I know this is hard.
但这件事和之前的模式很相似
But this incident, it follows a very familiar pattern.
你妻子有历史...
Your wife has a history of...
(詹姆斯)
告诉我今天都发生了什么事
Tell me what happened today.
她说要去哪儿
Where did she say she was going?
先生
Sir?
她问我借车
She asked to borrow my car.
我知道这对你来说很难理解
I know this must be hard for you to understand.
感觉悲剧再度发生
That it feels like it's all happening again.
但就一会儿
But just for one second,
让你自己承认也许第一次我是对的
let yourself admit that maybe I was right the first time.
也许这是注定要发生的
Maybe this is what was supposed to happen.
詹姆斯 因为我们 有个人死了
A man died, James. Because of us.
因为你的所作所为
Because of what you did.
我们回不去了
And we can't come back from that.
苏菲
Sophie?
天啊 詹姆斯
Oh, my God, James.
感觉这不是真的
It doesn't feel real.
我懂
I know.
这说不通啊
I mean, it doesn't make any sense.
我一直在等她回家
I keep waiting for her to come home.
他们只发现了她的东西
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表