剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
我想我该向你道歉
I believe I owe you an apology.
因为告诉你这些 你还没准备好去处理的信息
For sharing information that you weren't quite ready to process.
关于你的母亲
About your mother.
-关于你的过去 -我才是那个该道歉的人
- About your history. - I'm the one who should be sorry.
因为我没听你的话
For not listening.
因为我拒绝接受 身边的人只是想帮我这个事实
For refusing to accept that everyone around me was just trying to help
而很显然 我才是问题所在
when, clearly, I'm the problem.
发生了什么事吗
Did something happen?
事实是
What happened is,
我在爆♥炸♥中醒来
I woke up in the middle of an explosion,
然后发现自己就是那个炸♥弹♥
then found out I'm the bomb.
为何这样说
Why do you say that?
我的所作所为伤害了我身边的所有人
What I did hurt everyone around me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我跳海了
I jumped.
这是我唯一确定的事
That's the only thing I know for sure.
那你为什么觉得这个事实难以接受呢
And why do you think it's been so hard for you to accept that?
我想是因为我不认识过去的自己
Because I guess I don't recognize that person.
但一旦你停止寻找其他解释
But the minute you stop looking for other explanations,
也许你就会认识她
maybe you will.
苏菲 我们来这里做什么
What are we doing out here, Sophie?
你把它交给其他人了吗
Have you given it to anyone?
那些有关转账和银行账户的证据
The evidence… about the transactions, the bank account.
-你给别人看过吗 -当然没 没有
- Have you shared it with anyone? - Of course not. No.
好吗 我需要你和我一起作证
All right? I need you with me to corroborate everything.
好的
Okay.
苏菲 出什么事了
Sophie, what happened?
你为什么不理我
Why aren't you talking to me?
我需要你先等等 不会很久
I need you to hold off. Just a bit.
但我们多等一分钟 你的处境会更危险
But every minute we wait puts you in more danger.
-我会没事的 -这可说不准
- I'll be all right. - You don't know that.
我确定
I do.
你能告诉我到底是怎么回事吗
Can you just tell me what the hell is going on?
我刚发现…
I just found out…
还有其他人卷入了此事
there are other people caught up in this.
无辜的人
Innocent people
他们不该为其他人的过错受罚
who don't deserve to go down for someone else's mistakes.
应该给他们点时间提前做好准备
People who deserve some time to get ahead of this.
苏菲 我只忠于你
My loyalty is to you, Sophie.
我只确保你的安全 我才不在乎其他人的死活
Making sure you're safe. I don't give a fuck about other people.
给我点时间吧
Just give me some time.
这已不仅仅关乎詹姆斯 不再是了
This is not just about James. Not anymore.
他知道你来这儿吗
Does he know you're here?
24小时
Twenty-four hours.
这次我相信你 好吗
I'm trusting you on this one, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我完全不理解
I don't get this at all.
24小时
Twenty-four hours.
这就够了
That's it.
维多利亚发来了电邮
Victoria emailed.
旧金山警局经济犯罪科想找我问话
SFPD's Financial Crimes Unit wants to interview me.
显然有人给他们通风报信
Apparently, someone tipped them off
透露了运星公♥司♥内部调查的事
to the internal investigation at Ascendant.
我们该怎么做
What are we gonna do?
首先 你要去那家银行
For starters, you're gonna go to that bank,
清空那个账户
and you're gonna empty that account.
比起资金流向记录
Money trail's a lot less damning
被挪用公♥款♥的银行账户更糟糕
than a bank account full of misappropriated funds.
你们公♥司♥知道些什么
What does the firm know?
知道的不多 我贷款把钱还给了他们
Not much. I took out some loans and paid 'em back.
-贷款 -对
- Loans? - Yeah.
你借了一千一百万美金
You borrowed $11 million?
对
Yeah.
-跟谁借的 -房♥屋抵押
- From whom? - Mortgaged the house.
哈里森帮我谈的协议 卡洛琳给我开了张支票
Harrison made some deals. Caroline cut a check.
好 我会去那个银行
Yeah, I'll go to the bank,
但我不知道这是否可行
but I don't know if that will work.
我还能做什么
What else?
就表现得正常点 去赴所有的约
Just act normal and go to your appointments.
做做样子 我要查查看 我们到底暴露了多少
Keep up appearances. Let me find out just how exposed we are.
这次会面和那个警♥察♥有关吗
Does this meeting have anything to do with a cop
昨天出现在我们车道上的那个
who was in our driveway yesterday?
是他向经济犯罪科报的信吗
Is he the one who tipped off FCU?
你知道他是谁了
You know who he is?
是 我清楚得很
Yeah, I got a pretty good idea.
他曾来找我
He approached me
在事故发生后
after the accident.
我那时不知道我们…之前是什么关系
I didn't know who we'd… been to one another.
够了 别…
That's enough. That's--
别说了
That's enough.
他从一开始就怀疑你
He was suspicious of you from the beginning.
他知道波特兰的事 知道你的不在场证明是假的
He knew about Portland. That your alibi was a lie.
不在场证明 搞什么
Alibi? What the fuck?
嘿 听着 我们会…
Hey, look, we're…
我们会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
好吗
All right?
我坚信这点
I believe that.
他知道多少
How much does he know?
这是谁的手♥机♥
Whose phone is that?
我的
It's mine.
(语♥音♥信箱)
嗨 是我 得手了
Hi, it's me. I have it.
他往境外账户转钱 和我说的一样
Shelled the money into offshore accounts, just like I said he would.
一切都有记录
Everything was tracked.
他计划了整个过程 包括最后一次动作
He mapped the whole thing out, including the last action.
你出事的前一天 三百一十万汇入了市中心一家银行
The day before your accident, 3.1 million to a bank downtown.
钱所在账户的户主叫泰丝考德威尔
The money is in an account under the name Tess Caldwell.
一定是他
Has to be him.
还能是谁
Who else could it be?
(卡洛琳 今晚还一起喝一杯吗 )
泰丝考德威尔
Tess Caldwell?
在
Yes.
考德威尔小姐 今天有何贵干
How can I help you today, Miss Caldwell?
我想从我的账户里取一些资金
I'm looking to access some funds in my account.
当然可以 没问题
Of course, no problem.
请坐
Have a seat.
我不知道该怎么说 但是…
I'm not exactly sure how to say this, but…
我最近遭遇了一起非常暴♥力♥的入室抢劫
I was recently the victim of a pretty violent home invasion.
不 听到这个消息我很难过
Oh, no. I'm sorry to hear that.
谢谢 我的护照和身份证都被偷了
Thank you. My passport and all my ID's were stolen.
他们几乎把整个房♥子洗劫一空
They pretty much cleaned out the whole house.
不幸的是 我需要立即使用 这个账户里的资金
And unfortunately, I need access to the funds in this account immediately,
因为有个商机需要我马上调钱出来
because of a business opportunity that demands I move it right away.
我的合伙人们完全不像你这么善解人意
With partners who aren't nearly as understanding as you.
你想取多少钱
And how much were you hoping to withdraw?
三百一十万
3.1 million.
您想清空账户
You want to drain the account?
您只有出示护照才能这么做
Well, the only way you can do that is with a passport.
但要好几周新护照才能补办好
Which won't be replaced for several weeks.
到那时候 我的合伙人们就不等我了
At which point my partners will have moved on.
你真的无能为力吗
There's really nothing you can do?
如果您能正确回答一系列安全问题
Well, if you correctly answer a series of security questions,
就可以临时取出一定比例的资金
we could grant temporary access to a percentage of the funds.
安全问题
Security questions?
个人信息
Personal information.
您的过去
Your past.
似乎值得试一下
Seems like it'd be worth a try.
也许我应该找个压力没那么大的时候再来
You know, maybe I should come back another time when I'm not so worked up.
是这样
You know,
一般情况下 您提出这种请求
under normal circumstances with this kind of request,
我需要标记您的账户 让当局审查
I'd need to flag your account for review by the authorities.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表