剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
-我们的人 -卧底
- One of us? - Undercover.
贩毒集团发现了他的身份
Drug ring caught up with him.
天啊
Jesus.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
走吧 我带你回家 走吧
Come on. Let's get you home. Come on.
(验尸官)
来 我们去休息一下
Come on. Let's get some rest.
过来坐下
Come on. Sit down.
有个视频
There's a video…
是他在餐厅给我的
that he gave me at the restaurant.
当时有一艘船经过我的事故现场
Footage from a passing boat…
是那船上的录像视频
from my accident.
我…跳了
My… jump.
因为事实就是这样
'Cause that's what it was.
我跳海了
I jumped.
我自己跳的
Alone.
没人推我
No one pushed me.
什…
Y--
等等 你跟我说你觉得是他推你
Wait, you told me you thought he pushed you.
不是
No…
是你说的
you did.
但是你…没反驳我
But you-- I mean, you didn't disagree with me.
我说那话的时候
I mean, the moment I said it,
你看我的眼神 就好像你一直在这么想
you looked at me like you've been thinking it the whole time.
听着
Look,
那个人闯入了我们的生活
the man inserted himself into our lives
不止一次
over and over again.
他跟踪你
He stalked you.
他给你灌输关于我的不实信息
He filled your head with things that weren't true about me.
还有关于你的
About you too.
苏菲 他对你很痴狂
He was obsessed with you, Sophie.
一心想让我远离你
Obsessed with getting me away from you.
这是事实
That's the truth.
这才是事实
That's the truth.
你去哪儿
Where are you going?
努力弄清楚这一切
Try and make some fucking sense of this all.
詹姆斯 你不能就这样一走了之
James, you can't just walk away from this.
如果你觉得就因为他没有推你下海
If you think that just because he didn't push you,
他就不可能做出那样的事
that he wasn't capable of doing something like that,
或是他不做这一切 就不会导致那样下场的话…
or that all of this wasn't hurtling towards an ending like that…
这不是我们的错
This is not our fault.
好吗
Okay?
告诉我你明白这一点
Tell me you understand that.
听着 我们没做错任何事 好吗
Look, we did nothing wrong, okay?
我们没做错任何事
We did nothing wrong.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表