剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
怎么 那不像警车?
What, the car?
确实不是标准警车
It's not standard issue,
但它还是能随心所欲地开到你家来
but it can still show up at your house whenever the fuck it wants.
幸会了 明尼苏达狂人
Nice to meet you, Minnesota Maniac.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
那艘船是去哪的?
Where does that boat go?
工业半岛 大概30分钟的航程
Industrial peninsula. About 30 minutes away.
那里有什么?
What's there?
硫磺工厂 大众仓储
Sulfur works, public storage.
还有个机场
An airport too.
机场?
Airport?
对 私人飞机机场
Yep. Private planes.
托马斯贝登 你没事吧?
给我打电♥话♥
新语♥音♥留言
嗨 是我 得手了
Hi, it's me. I have it.
他往境外账户转钱 和我说的一样
Shelled the money into offshore accounts, just like I said he would.
一切都有记录
Everything was tracked.
他计划了整个过程 包括最后一次动作
He mapped the whole thing out, including the last action.
你出事的前一天 三百一十万汇入了市中心一家银行
On the day before your accident, 3.1 million to a bank downtown.
钱所在账户的户主叫泰丝考德威尔
The money is in an account under the name Tess Caldwell.
一定是他 还能是谁?听到留言立刻给我打电♥话♥
It has to be him. Who else could it be? Call me as soon as you get this.
苏菲
Sophie.
苏菲
Sophie.
谢谢你赶来 警官
Thanks for coming, Officer.
苏菲 我很高兴你没事
Sophie. I am so glad you're okay.
听着 我们得谈谈
Look, we need to talk.
无论我们之前一直怎么做 显然都没什么效果 我们…
Whatever we've been doing, clearly it's not working. We--
没效果是因为你在骗我
It's not working because you're lying to me.
你掩护的那个人 不翼而飞的那笔钱…
The person you were covering for. The missing money…
是我吗?
Was it me?
是
Yeah.
是你
It was you.
你必须告诉我真♥相♥
You have to tell me the truth.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表