剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
“去过一种没有我的新生活吧 现在的生活不属于我”
"Go find a new life without me. This one just isn't mine."
你这人真无趣
You're no fun at all.
你知道手♥机♥摄像头还在拍呢吗
You know the camera's still on?
我知道
I know.
苏菲
Sophie?
你来这里干吗
What are you doin' here?
你打算什么时候告诉我我们做♥爱♥了
When exactly were you gonna tell me that we were fucking?
还是说这条信息与你的调查无关
Or was that piece of information not relevant to your investigation?
那我该怎么做 突然冒出来
What was I supposed to do, walk up to you
在大街中♥央♥走到你面前
in the middle of the street, outta nowhere,
-告诉你我们在搞外遇 -是这样吗 搞外遇
- and tell you we were having an affair? - Is that what it was? An affair?
我们过去的一切都过去了 请从我的生活中消失
Whatever we had is done. Stay out of my life.
我做不到
I can't.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
试图诬陷我丈夫 犯下一桩从未发生过的罪行
Trying to frame my husband for a crime that never happened?
-以获得第二次机会 -你不知道发生什么
- So you can have a second chance? - You don't know what happened.
我跳海了 仅此而已
I jumped, that's it.
这才是可悲的真♥相♥ 我必须承受这一切 你也一样
That's the sad fucking truth. I have to live with that, so do you.
离我远点
Leave me alone.
苏菲
Sophie!
(美国海岸警卫队)
打扰一下 嗨 抱歉打扰你
Excuse me. Hi, sorry to bother you.
但你还记得我吗
But do you remember me?
五个月前有一次海岸警卫队救援行动
It was a coast guard rescue about five months ago.
你还活着
You're alive.
我们总是在想发生了什么
We always wondered what happened.
我只是想知道…
I just wondered…
那天有什么不寻常的事吗
was there anything unusual about that day?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我说了什么奇怪的话吗
Did I say anything strange?
听着 你说了很多疯狂的话
Listen, you were saying all kinds of crazy things.
有人把你从船上推了下去
A man pushed you from the boat.
你身份证上的名字
Your ID said one name,
你坚称那不是你的名字
and you kept insisting it was something else.
泰丝 你说你叫泰丝
Tess, you said your name was Tess.
我一直都记得 因为我女儿也叫泰丝
I never forgot that. It's my daughter's name.
不管怎样 我不会太把那些话当回事
Anyway, I wouldn't put too much stock in it.
你当时神志不清 懂我的意思吧
You weren't in your right mind. You know what I mean?
看到你现在精神不错真好 一个真正全新的开始
It's so nice to see you looking so good. A real fresh start.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表