剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
说实话
To be honest…
那里的生活很恬静
it was pretty idyllic.
我们离公园只有几步之遥 世界上最好的博物馆都在那边
We were steps from the park, best museums in the world.
-真的别无他求了 -天啊
- What more could you ask for, really? - Wow.
好了 你要喝什么
Okay, so, what are you drinking?
-什么都行 -算了吧 来点烈性的如何
- Anything is fine. - Stop. Something strong, right?
我明白 见男友的朋友们最糟了
I know meeting the friends, it's the worst.
但我们可以假装他不在这里
But let's just act like he's not here.
我们别闲聊了 深入了解彼此吧
We'll cut through the small talk, and we'll get to know each other.
你意下如何
What do you say?
威士忌 烈一点 不加冰
Whiskey. Double. Neat.
很不错 好了 我去去就回
Attagirl. Okay, be right back.
我表现得如何
How am I doing?
很棒
Great.
为什么亲我
What's that for?
你完全在做自己
You being you.
谢谢你没有事先告诉我你们俩在一起过
And thank you for not telling me that you two dated beforehand.
那样的话我可能会太紧张
I might have been too nervous.
你怎么…
How did you…
她看你的眼神
The way she looks at you.
其实我们之前没有认真交往 是很久以前的事了
Like, it was nothing serious. It was a long time ago.
我们现在只是朋友
We're just friends now.
我有点喜欢她
I kind of love her.
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
天啊 看看这是谁
Holy shit. What do we have here?
苏菲 这是哈里森
Sophie, this is Harrison.
我听说过很多关于你的事
I heard a lot about you.
彼此彼此 现在要由你 来照顾我这位好朋友了
Likewise. Now, you take good care of my boy here.
他是最棒的 对吧
He's one of the best, huh?
不管那些拥有角落办公室的混♥蛋♥们怎么想
Despite what the fucking lizards with all the corner offices think.
你是从伦敦来的 对吧
You're from London, right?
我有很多好朋友住在骑士桥
I have a lot of good friends in Knightsbridge.
那是谁 他似乎很受欢迎
Who's that? He seems popular.
那是文斯霍金斯 我不知道他为什么来参加这种派对
That's Vince Hawkins. I don't know why he comes to these things.
从来没人成功说服他投资
No one's ever gotten him to bite.
看来你的机会到了
Looks like it's your turn.
-不 -为什么不 试试能有什么损失
- No. - Why not? What have you got to lose?
我的自尊心
My dignity?
那我去试试看
Maybe I'll give it a shot.
-有胆量 厉害 -等等 那么…
- Ballsy, wow. - Wait, so…
育马者杯 对吧
Breeders' Cup, right?
我一直希望能亲眼看看
Always wished I could have seen it in person.
那些童话般的时刻 比如1988年的“个人荣誉”获胜
Those fairy-tale moments, like Personal Ensign in '88.
那场比赛肯定是你出生前的事了
That race must have been before you were born.
你懂马
You know horses?
我小时候曾在马厩工作
Worked at a stables when I was younger.
哪个马厩
Whereabouts?
英国有钱人家的私人马厩
Private estate. Rich family in the UK.
你在这个糟糕的行业工作
You work in this terrible business?
我男朋友是这行的 你见过他了吗
My boyfriend does. Have you met him yet?
嗨
Hey.
-年轻人 你叫什么 -詹姆斯埃利斯 先生
- What's your name, young man? - James Ellis, sir.
-告诉我你是如何做到的 -做到什么
- Tell me how you did it. - Did what?
说服这样一个女孩来参加这种无聊的派对
Convinced a girl like this to come to one of these boring parties?
他很有说服力 实际上他是公♥司♥里最棒的之一
He's very convincing. One of the best at the firm actually.
真是 太谢谢你这么说 但是…
Well, that's very kind of you, but--
现在赚点钱就能让所有人满意
Anyone can be content with the money trickling in now,
但只有冒险 预测模式
but it's taking the risks, predicting the patterns.
才能赚大钱
That's what makes the real money.
而詹姆斯总是能预测接下来会发生什么
And James can always see what's coming next.
我一直都觉得这很惊人
I've always found that so astounding.
所以他的基金是全公♥司♥收入最高的
Which is why he has the highest-earning fund in the whole firm.
詹姆斯 对吧
Right, James?
小伙子 恭喜你
Well, congratulations, son.
谢谢
Thank you.
不管怎样 我不想占用你太多时间
Anyway, I don't wanna take up too much more of your time.
-对 -我们去喝一杯吧
- No. - Should we get a drink?
-好的 -等等 我请你们喝一杯吧
- Yeah. - Wait. Let me buy you one.
嘿 你刚刚在里面什么意思啊
Hey, what were you doing in there?
人们对我做出某些假设 所以我索性顺水推舟
People make certain assumptions about me. So I let them.
如果我假装成他们想要的样子
If I pretend to be who they want me to be,
即使只是一小会儿 能有什么坏处呢
even just for a little while, what's the harm in that?
是 但是 我没有收入最高的基金
Yeah, but, I mean, I don't have the highest-earning fund.
我还得好几年才能有自己的基金
I mean, I'm still years away from even getting my own fund.
好吧 我在一个细节上歪曲了事实
So I bent the truth about a technicality.
和我遇见你那晚你做的事一样
It's the same thing you were doing the night I met you.
等等 这两件事不太一样
Hold on. That was a little different.
听着 有些人含着金汤匙出生 对吧
Look, some people are born into this life, right?
家财万贯 好运连连
Family money, luck of the draw.
你的朋友 同事
Your friends, your coworkers.
他们都不像你这么努力就获得了这一切
None of them worked as hard as you did to get here.
-他们不需要努力 对吧 -对
- They didn't need to, did they? - No.
他们比你更配拥有这一切吗 或比我更配吗
Do they deserve it any more than you? Or me?
我明白 但是苏菲 如果有人发现我欺骗文斯霍金斯
I know. But, Sophie, if anyone finds out I lied to Vince Hawkins
骗他说我有自己的基金 那我可能会失业
about having my own fund, I mean, I could lose my job.
或是明天你到公♥司♥
Or what would happen if you went into that office tomorrow
告诉他们詹姆斯埃利斯 刚说服文斯霍金斯投资 那会怎样
and told them James Ellis just got Vince Hawkins to invest?
所以当他打电♥话♥说要转账的时候
So when he calls about transferring the money,
詹姆斯埃利斯或许应该有自己的基金
James Ellis should probably have his own fund,
否则公♥司♥就得不到那笔投资了
or else the firm's gonna lose that money.
游戏被♥操♥纵了 记得吗
The game's rigged, remember?
所以让我们创造个公平的竞争环境吧
So let's even the playing field.
你最好祈祷你俩永远不会分手
You better hope that you two never break up,
因为如果你们分手了 而我被迫在你们俩之间做选择的话…
because if you did, and I was forced to choose between the two of you…
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
再提醒我一下我为何要办这个派对
Remind me again why I throw these things.
因为你讨厌自己待着
'Cause you hate being alone.
我们得帮你改一下这净说大实话的坏毛病
We're gonna have to work on that honesty thing of yours.
直到他说服了我父亲 我才真正明白为什么
It wasn't until he won over my father that I really got it.
在那之前 我总是对可怜的詹姆斯说
Before then, I was always saying to poor James,
“他们到底是为了什么雇你 ”
"What exactly is it they pay you for?"
他温柔地坚持下去
Very sweetly, he insists,
不过我肯定他开始觉得烦了
although I'm sure it was starting to annoy him.
她父亲…他是个老派的伦敦银行家
The man-- He's a-- an old-school London banker.
所以他一开始持怀疑态度
So, he was skeptical at first.
是什么让他改变主意的
Well, what made him come around?
詹姆斯把这笔种子资金 在六个月内翻了三倍
James took that seed money and tripled it in six months.
天啊
Wow.
现在每次我打电♥话♥回家 他都要求我让他和詹姆斯通话
Now every time I call home, he demands I put him on with James,
这样他们俩就可以谈谈投资的事了
so the two of them can talk investing.
听起来是个聪明人
Sounds like a smart man.
在我走之前 一定给我你的联♥系♥方式
Don't let me leave without getting your info.
没问题
Of course.
我知道我看过很多次了 但你刚才在外面的表现
I know I've seen it a hundred times, but that thing you did out there,
仍然是你最性感的一面
it's still the hottest thing you do.
恭喜你升职 兄弟
Well, congrats on the big promotion, buddy.
虽然这里的视野没有我那边好 但我想也很不错了
I mean, the view's not quite as good as mine, but I guess it'll do.
今晚我带你出去 我们好好庆祝一下
Let me take you out tonight. We'll celebrate.
我甚至愿意为了你 去脱衣舞俱乐部 合伙人
I'll even suffer through a strip club for you, partner.
真希望我能去 但我和苏菲有约在先
I wish I could. I've got a-- I've got plans with Sophie.
好吧…当然
Right, right. Of course.
你对她来真的了 对吧
You're in it pretty deep with her, huh?
是啊 怎么了
I mean, yeah. Why?
没什么 我只是…
No, I just--
抱歉 我只是…
I'm sorry. It's just that…
总觉得有点蹊跷 对吧
Something's off, right?
关于苏菲 好像有些事是我们不知道的
Like there's part of the story we don't know.
哪些事
What part?
我不知道 所有事
I don't know, all of it.
她的过去
You know, her past.
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表