剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
Had to be over ten million.
很好
Great.
听着 这是公♥司♥的钱 我们最终会还给他们的
Look, it's the firm's money. We'll get it back to them eventually.
双倍返还
Doubled.
谁来做第三方
Who would be the third party?
你
You.
格雷格 嗨 我…
Greg. Hi. Look, I--
我知道我们不该在公共场合说话 我是詹姆斯埃利斯
I know we're not supposed to talk in-- in public. James Ellis.
我记得你
I remember.
我觉得这家公♥司♥会很成功的 哥们
Look, I think the company's gonna be huge, man.
-谢谢你给我们这个机会 -你这是做什么 开玩笑吗
- So thanks for giving us the opportunity. - What is this? Some kinda joke?
你的协议从未生效
Your deal never closed.
-什么 -你的资金根本没到账
- What? - Your investment never came through.
到最后一刻我们都没拿到钱
Left us hanging at the last minute.
比利马克先生 他们现在等着见您
Mr. Billimack? They're ready for you now.
去死吧 哥们
So, fuck you, man.
詹姆斯埃利斯办公室
James Ellis's office.
给海伯利安金融的转账成功了吗
Did the Hyperion Financial transfer ever go through?
詹姆斯
James?
一千一百二十五万美元 从公♥司♥转到了第三方账户
$11.25 million came out of the firm into a third-party account
投资那个保密初创公♥司♥项目 那笔钱转过去没
for the stealth start-up. Did the transfer ever go through?
我查查看
Let me verify.
是的 三周前转出去的 你授权了
Yeah, three weeks ago. It all went out, your authorization.
该死
Fuck!
没什么花哨的
It's nothing fancy.
看着很不错
Looks great.
对了 专利审批是什么时候
By the way, what's the timeline on the patent approval?
你和格雷格沟通过吗
Did you speak to Greg at all?
我今天和他谈过
I spoke to him today.
你从波特兰回来后 我们应该就有时间表了
We should have a schedule by the time you get back from Portland.
波特兰
Portland?
那个会议 你会参加 对吧
The conference? You're going, right?
不 我本来打算不参加了
Oh, no. I was gonna skip that.
是吗
Really?
这是一个很好的社交活动 你应该去
It's such a great networking event. You should go.
你说得对 我会让维多利亚订机票
You're right. I'll have Victoria book a flight.
抱歉 你想喝一杯吗
Sorry. Did you want a glass?
好啊
Sure.
没勺子
Spoons.
我立刻就知道出事了
I immediately knew that something was up.
所以我假装去参加会议
So I pretended to go.
我开车绕着街区转 看到你上了一辆车
And I drove around the block, and I saw you get into a car,
于是就跟踪你
and I followed you.
(海伯利安金融)
我跟踪你到了藏钱的银行
I followed you to the bank. Where you had hid the money.
然后跟踪你到了码头
And then I followed you to the pier.
我不知道你要去哪里
I mean, I didn't know where you were going,
但毫无疑问 你要跑路了
but there was no doubt that you were going.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你跳上了一辆车 清空了账户
You hopped in a car. You drained the account.
这条路的尽头是什么
What's on the end of this route?
我猜猜看 私人机场
Let me guess. Private airport?
你做了什么 你是不是把钱 汇给几个境外账户
What'd you do? Did you shell out the money to a couple offshore accounts,
确保它无法被追踪
make sure it's not traceable?
很聪明 你一向如此
That's smart. You always have been.
这有什么关系呢 这又不是某个人的钱 对吧
Why does it even matter? It's no one person's money, right?
不是有破损险吗 反正这是笔秘密交易
Isn't it just breakage? Hide it in the books.
甚至没人会发现钱不见了
No one will even miss it.
从什么时候开始的
When did it start?
是从格雷格的秘密创业公♥司♥开始 还是从头到尾就是你的计划
Was it Greg's fucking stealth start-up? Or was this your plan all along?
那晚你是故意在那家餐厅找我吧
Were you looking for me in the restaurant that night?
搞什么
What the fuck?
你很久以前就离开我了
You left me behind a long time ago.
所以别因为我对你做了同样的事 而表现得很惊讶
So don't act all surprised that I did the same to you.
我们在努力修复关系 我们正试着让一切回到正轨
We were trying to fix it. We were trying to get back on track.
破镜不可能重圆 詹姆斯
You can't just put the pieces back together, James.
事情不是这样发展的
That's not how it works.
破碎了的感情无法修复
You can't fix something that's already broken.
之前和你偷♥情♥的那个人呢
What about the guy you were seeing?
他也参与了这一切吗 还是说你和他根本没断
Was he in on this too? Or did you never stop seeing him?
-这和你们俩都无关 -苏菲 那就告诉我到底怎么回事
- It's not about either of you. - Then tell me what it fucking is, Sophie!
我们的整个婚姻…这一切都是个骗局吗
Was our whole marriage-- Was it all-- The whole thing, was it a lie?
-我尽力了 -你尽力了
- I was trying. - You were trying.
因为我爱你
Because I loved you.
很好 至少现在我们知道实情了 对吧
Great. Well, at least now we know the truth, don't we?
你甚至连爱都不会
You're not even capable of love.
-你真这么想 -你就是这么做的
- Do you really believe that? - This is what you do.
是你告诉我的 我真应该听进去
You told me, and I should've fucking listened.
你利用他人尽可能获取一切
You use people up, you take everything you can,
然后去新的地方重新开始
and then you start over somewhere new.
苏菲 但这并不是真正的 重新开始 对吧 这是逃避
But it's not really starting over, is it, Sophie? It's just running.
但不管你逃了多远 你还是要生活在愧疚中
But it doesn't matter how far you go, you still have to live with yourself.
去吧 做你要做的
Go on. Just do what you're gonna do.
(詹姆斯)
我找到了你留的信
Found the letter you'd written.
你要离开我
You were leaving me.
但我对你说的话逼你走上绝路
But what I said to you pushed you over the edge.
她会没事吗
Is she gonna be okay?
-你是她的丈夫吗 -对 我就是她丈夫
-Are you her husband? -Yeah, I'm her fucking husband!
你妻子情况危急
Your wife's in critical condition.
她…会死吗
She-- Is she gonna die?
我们还不知道
We don't know yet.
发生…
What--
发生了什么
What happened?
你妻子从渡轮边上跳海了
Your wife jumped from the edge of a ferry.
她很幸运 再向右1厘米…
She's very lucky. One centimeter to the right--
不可能 苏菲 她不会这样做
No, Sophie. She wouldn't do that.
苏菲不会…自杀
Sophie wouldn't-- She would not do that.
我明白作为她的爱人 这很难接受
I know it's hard to accept as a loved one.
这是一种自然反应
It's a natural response.
我能看看她吗
Can I see her?
一旦她情况稳定了 我会通知你
Once she's stabilized. I'll come find you.
如你所知 你妻子遭受了创伤性脑损伤
As you know, your wife has suffered a traumatic brain injury.
在过去的两周里 我们做了一系列的测试
Over the last two weeks, we've done a battery of tests,
结论总是一样
and the conclusion is always the same.
你妻子失去了长♥期♥记忆
Your wife has lost her long-term memory.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
她的本质还是一样的
The essence of her is still the same,
但影响过她的那些事 创伤 过去 全都消失了
but the events that shaped her, her traumas, her past, they're all gone.
你在说什么 什么…她是另一个人了
What are you saying? What-- She's someone else?
也许你可以把这当作一个新的开始
Maybe you can look at it as a fresh start.
我以为能修正错误
I thought that I could fix it.
(Apple ID密♥码♥)
(输入 Sophie.Ellis88@icloud.com的密♥码♥)
(验证失败)
我能找到那笔钱 把它还回去
And I could find the money, put it back.
掩盖我们之间发生的所有糟心事
And cover up all the fucked-up things that happened between us.
这样你就不用再经历一次了
So you never had to relive it again.
詹姆斯埃利斯
James Ellis?
-是我 -我是琳达约翰逊警官
- Yeah? - Officer Linda Johnson.
我被指派负责你妻子的案子
I've been assigned to your wife's case.
如果现在合适的话 我只是想问你几个问题
I just wanted to ask you a few questions, if now is a good time.
好 可以
Sure. Yeah.
我知道这很难
Look, I know this is hard.
但有没有迹象表明 你妻子想结束她的生命
But were there any signs that your wife was thinking of ending her life?
有一封…信
There was one… a letter.
一封遗书
A suicide note.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你醒来
How would you be if you woke up
发现自己是个烂人 你会怎么样
and found you were a shitty fucking person?
你不是烂人
You're not.
你怎么能这样说
How can you say that?
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表