剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表
当真
Really?
你的顾客就从来没被偷过身份证
Your customers never have their ID's stolen?
刚好要取三百万美金前被偷 这种事没发生过
Not right before they try to withdraw $3 million.
好 问吧
Sure, go ahead.
好的
Okay.
“第一个问题
"Question one.
2003年6月时 你居住的那条街叫什么名字
What was the name of the street you lived on in June of 2003?
乌鸦街 阿普顿街 特罗布里奇巷还是费雪阁 ”
Crow Street, Upton Row, Trowbridge Lane, Fisher Court?"
费雪阁
Fisher Court.
考德威尔小姐 请稍等
If you'll give me a minute, Miss Caldwell,
我得去问一下我的上级
I just have to check something with my supervisor.
该死
Fuck.
喂
Yo.
是有什么东西让你看起来 这么难受得想死吗
Did something just crawl up your ass and die?
某种程度上是的
In a manner of speaking.
好吧 怎么回事
Okay. What's going on?
我以为我们没事了 钱都还了
Thought we were in the clear. Money's back.
但资金流向记录还在
But the trail's still there.
有个警♥察♥侵入了我的电脑
A cop got access to my computer.
账户 电汇诈骗 他拿到了所有证据
The accounts, wire fraud, everything.
怎么会这样
How the fuck did that happen?
看看我找到了谁
Look who I fucking found.
两位 怎么了
What's going on, guys?
你知道自己现在的处境有多糟吗
Do you have any fucking idea how fucking fucked you are right now?
有些政♥治♥犯的处境都比你好
There are political prisoners who are less fucked than you.
维多利亚曾发现你翻看我的文件
Victoria caught you going through my files.
没有 哥们 我…
No, man. I--
兄弟 我只是在里面打扫了一下 哥们
Dude, I was just in there cleaning up a bit, man.
不 你在跟卧底警♥察♥说我的事
No, you were talking to undercover cops about me?
如果你想骗我们
If you even think of lying to us,
你应该知道我看过很多毒品的节目
you should know that I watch a ton of fucking drug shows,
所以我知道如何痛扁某人
so I know how to fuck a guy up.
干什么呢
What the fuck?
我当时不知道他是警♥察♥
I didn't know he was a fucking cop.
该死
Fuck!
是为了一个派对 他们让我带摇♥头♥丸♥过去
It was a party, and they asked me to bring Molly.
只是帮他们个忙 我对天发誓 那是我第一次
Just as a favor. I swear to God, it was my first time.
知道吗
You know what?
虽然你现在一团糟 但我的处境要比你糟得多
As fucked as you are right now, my situation's a hell of a lot worse.
如果我因为你而坐牢
And if I go down because of you,
我会把你一起拖下水的
I will drag your ass all the way down with me.
明白吗
Do you understand?
是的…
Yeah. Yeah.
我需要你告诉我你们每次互动的内容
So, I need you to tell me about every interaction,
每次对话的内容
every conversation,
你知道的关于托马斯贝登警官的所有信息
anything and everything you know about an Officer Thomas Baden.
对不起 好吗 真的 非常对不起
I'm sorry, okay? Seriously, I'm sorry.
真的对不起 好吗
I really am, okay?
我会被解雇吗
Am I gonna get fired?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你来了
Here you are.
还以为你会放我鸽子呢
Thought you might be standing me up.
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
很好…为何这么问
Yeah. Yeah, why?
因为
Because…
你那天晚上表现得有点奇怪
you know, you were acting a little bit strange the other night,
然后…
and…
我不知道 我想…
I don't know. I guess there's just a--
有一部分的我害怕
a part of me that was afraid
这些破事会再次发生
that this whole mess was starting all over again.
就像历史在重演一样
Like, history repeating itself, you know?
如果是因为我借钱给詹姆斯 我们的关系变得怪怪的
If it's weird with us because of the money I lent James,
我…
I…
我只是…我真的不想 让这件事影响我们之间的感情
I just-- I really don't want that to get between us.
-对不起 如果… -不会的
- And I'm sorry if-- - It won't.
不会影响我们
It won't.
那到底发生了什么
Then what's going on?
詹姆斯告诉了我真♥相♥
James told me the truth.
很好
Good.
其实不好
Except it wasn't.
我做的事
The things I did…
你爱上了不该爱的人
You fell in love with somebody you weren't supposed to.
你也是人
You're human.
但怎么能同时爱上两个人呢
But how can you be in love with two people at once?
这是不是意味着最终有人会伤心欲绝
Doesn't that mean eventually somebody's going to get eviscerated?
不 不是某人 所有人都会
No, not somebody. Everybody.
他回到你身边了吗
Did he come back?
你之前交往的那个人
The guy you were seeing before?
没有 都过去了
No, that's all in the past.
我们之前都不知道他是谁 我有点希望我知道
You know, none of us knew who he was, and I sort of wish that I did,
因为他和我们一样被卷进了这烂摊子中
because he's as wrapped up in this mess as we are.
我只是在纠结该如何解决此事
I'm just struggling with how to make it right.
每次想到这事 我都感到很无助
Every time I think about it, I feel helpless,
就好像我又掉回到了海里
like I'm right back in that water.
但你就在这里
But you're right here.
我们就在这里帮你
We're right here to help you.
但这是不公平的 因为你们是被我伤害最深的人
But that's not fair when you're the ones I've hurt the most.
当有人告诉你他们爱你 苏苏 相信他们
When someone tells you they love you, Soph, believe them.
对他们敞开心扉
Let them in.
你也试过另一种方法 但没用
See, you've tried the other way, and it doesn't work.
所以不如试试这样
So, try this.
(融♥资♥现金流 结清现金余额)
(关于詹姆斯埃利斯行为的调查结果)
(已经24小时了 你在哪 )
(你有什么事瞒着我 )
银行那边有进展吗
Any luck at the bank?
没有护照就不能清空账户
They wouldn't let me do it, not without a passport.
你有什么发现吗
What did you find out?
我们比想象中更糟
We're even more screwed than we thought.
我想剩下就只能请个律师然后等消息了
Guess all that's left to do is to lawyer up and wait.
或者我可以说出一切
Or I could confess.
告诉他谁才是罪魁祸首
Tell him who's really responsible.
说服他销毁证据
Convince him to destroy the evidence.
不 他不会那样做 苏苏 他是警♥察♥
No, he's not going to do that, Soph. He's a cop.
他所做的一切都是为了保护我
Everything he's done, he thought he was protecting me.
如果他明白了坚持这样做 我将会是被他伤得最重的人
If he sees I'm the one he hurts most by going through with all this--
-我不能让你这么做 太… -我得试试看
- I can't let you do that. It's-- - I have to try.
我得告诉他一些事
I have to tell him something.
(哈里森手♥机♥来电)
听着 我们…
Look, let's…
我们再考虑一下 好吗 肯定还有别的办法
let's sleep on it, okay? There's got to be another way.
是他把我们扯进这些麻烦事里
He's the one that got us into this fucking mess.
不是他 是我
No, I am.
苏菲 别管这事了
Sophie, just leave it.
做了你该做的
You do what you have to do?
能继续行动了吗
We good to go ahead?
苏菲
Sophie?
我只能说
All I can say is,
我已经改头换面 不再是 之前做这一切的那个人了 好吗
the person I am now in front of you, that's not the person who did this, okay?
那个账户里的钱不是詹姆斯偷的
The money in that account isn't money James stole.
是我从他的公♥司♥和他那里偷走的钱
It's money I stole from him, his company.
而这段时间中 他一直在试图找到这笔钱
And all he's been trying to do this whole time is track it down,
把它还回去
give it back.
他是想保护我
He was trying to protect me.
詹姆斯告诉你的
James tell you all this?
你不能相信他的话
You can't trust him.
我从一开始就这么说
I've been saying that since the beginning.
不管他如何让你和他一起走进那栋房♥子
However he got you to walk into that house with him--
-我为什么不能信任他 -因为你们的婚姻一团糟
- Why can't I trust him? -'Cause your marriage was fucked up.
没人比我更清楚这一点
No one knows that better than me.
某天 你以全新的面貌醒来
剧集 | 浮出水面(2022) | 导航列表