剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
经常出事的地方
where bad things happen.
- 确实出了事,乔伊斯
- A bad thing did happen, Joyce.
我正在想办法防止类似事情再次发生
I'm trying to make sure it doesn't happen again.
如果你不想当护犊子的母熊,那我来当
If you won't be the mama bear, I will.
护犊子的母熊...
[growls] Mama Bear's--
不过我不会模仿那个声音
[normal voice] I'm not gonna do the voice though.
- 我能怎么办?我们囊中羞涩啊
- What can I do? We don't have the money.
真希望我们有钱
I wish we did.
我会购置新的照明灯和监控摄像头
I'd buy new floodlights, new security cameras.
我会给每位护士都配一把枪
I'd buy every nurse a gun.
这就是我对未来的憧憬
That is my dream for the future.
我当然希望保护好我的人
Of course I want to keep my people safe.
这...这是头等大事
That's-- that's the most important thing.
- 第一,肋骨没断,万事大吉
- Well, firstly, no broken ribs, so all good.
- 第二,别搞突然袭击,你这个奇葩
And second thing, don't sneak up on people, you nut.
- 懂了。抱歉
- Gotcha. Sorry.
你确定这事跟遇袭没关系
Are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with the attack,
说不定这件事对你的影响比你意识到的要深?
like, maybe it's affecting you more than you think?
- 哦,是啊。被你发现了,马特
- Oh, yeah. You got me, Matt.
我一整天都在反复琢磨
All day long, I've just been churning
发生在我身上的事
about what's happened to me.
看谁都像威胁
[laughs] Everyone's a threat.
什么?
What?
你是这么想的吗?
Is that what you think?
- 呃,我不太确定
- Uh, I don't know.
- 我受不了了
- I don't think I can do this anymore.
明白吗?
All right?
我的全部价值都寄托在这份工作上,要是没了它
And my self-worth is in this job, so if I don't have this,
我就一无所有了
I don't have anything.
我好害怕,马特。救救我
I'm scared, Matt. Help me.
- 天啊。- 我逗你玩的!
- Wow. - I'm kidding!
这话可是你说的
That's what you're saying.
这完全就是你的原话
That's literally what you just said.
- 看来是我误会了
- Guess I was wrong.
经典的马特式反应
Classic, Matt.
想太多了
Overthinking things.
我内心有个声音说:啊,他这是在自欺欺人
There's a part of me that's like, ah, he's in denial.
啊!
Ah!
不过这是我需要改进的地方
But that's just something I need to work on.
- 好,现在按7
- OK, now press 7.
7号♥键,莉比,按7
7, Libby, 7.
你按的是6
You pressed 6.
好吧,事不过三
OK, third time is a charm.
- 嘿,嘿,亚历克斯
- Yo, yo, Alex.
于是我过马路去了7-Eleven便利店
So I went across the street to the 7-Eleven
想看看他们的监控摄像头有没有拍到袭击过程
to see if their cameras caught any of the attack.
结果还真拍到了
And they did.
- 太好了,这下有证据可用了
- That's great. We can use that.
说不定这次真能逮住那家伙
Maybe we'll actually catch the guy.
- 不过你最好先看看录像
- You might want to check it out first.
好吧,这是布鲁斯
OK, there's Bruce.
原来是只大鹅
It's a goose.
他是被一只大鹅给揍了,老兄
He got hit by a freaking goose, bro.
- 哦,靠
- Oh, [bleep].
- 可不是嘛?嘿,快看这个
- I know, right? Hey, check it out.
倒着放也一样搞笑
It's funny if you play it backwards, too.
- 不用紧张
- No need to be nervous.
老实回答我的问题就行
Just answer my questions honestly.
很简单。- 对
It's easy. - Yep.
我会老实回答
I will answer honestly,
这很简单
and that will be easy.
- 好的,三、二、一
- OK, 3, 2, 1.
圣丹尼斯恐怖袭击事件
Terror at St. Denis.
我身边的是亚历克斯·马祖基安
I'm here with Alex Mazurkian,
她是一位护士,打电♥话♥向我们反映了一起恶性袭击事件
a nurse who called to tell us about a vicious attack
受害者是这里的一名外科医生
on a surgeon here.
亚历克斯,当时发生了什么情况?
Alex, what happened?
- 是的,我们的一位医生遭到了...袭击?
- Yes, one of our doctors was...attacked?
对。没错
Yes. Yeah.
就是...对,我想用"袭击"这个词来描述
That is-- yeah, that's the word I would use, attacked.
- 袭击者是一名前患者
- By a former patient.
- 呃,这个嘛,你知道,这话不该由我来说
- Uh, well, you know, that's not for me to say,
所以,你知道,我还是不说的好
so, you know, I'd better not say.
- 可你打电♥话♥过来的时候确实是这么说的,所以...
- But that is what you said when-- when you called in, so--
- 我是说过
- I did.
那只是通电♥话♥,我想大家都明白,你知道
That was a phone call, and I think we all know, you know,
传话游戏是怎么回事
how the game of telephone works
一开始你可能说披萨很好吃
where you start out and you're like, pizza is good.
但传到后来就变成了,你知道
And then by the end, it's like, you know,
珍妮和罗伯特在卫生间有一腿
Jenny hooked up with Robert in the bathroom
人生被彻底摧毁
and lives are ruined.
- 等等,什么--我们到底在说什么?
- I'm sorry, what-- what are we talking about?
- 问得好
- That's a good question.
我觉得我们应该关注的是这个问题
I think what we should be talking about is this.
针对医务人员的暴♥力♥事件
Violence against health care workers
正在全国范围内愈演愈烈
is on the rise nationwide.
实际上,光是今年我们医院就...
In fact, at this hospital just this year--
- 是是是,我明白这很重要,但是...但是...
- Yeah, yeah, look, that's great, but-- but--
- 这确实很严重
that's terrible, definitely,
但我想确认一下,你刚才是不是说你认为
but just to clarify, you did say you believe
这名袭击者曾是你们的患者?
that this attacker was a former patient?
- 我认为
- What I believe is that
这起袭击事件发生在停车场
this attack happened in the parking lot
我们医院的地盘上
of our hospital.
所以,你懂的,你自己掂量掂量
So, you know, you do the math.
- 抱歉。我感觉你在避重就轻
- I'm sorry. I feel like you're--
在刻意回避我们的提问
like you're dodging our questions.
- 我只是...不想妄加猜测,你明白的
- I'm just-- I don't want to speculate, you know.
我觉得胡乱猜测... - 哦,我敢说
I feel like speculating-- - Oh, I'll speculate.
- 天哪,这下糟了
- Oh, God.
- 卡尔,我就跟你直说了吧
- Let me give it to you straight, Carl.
有个疯子在停车场袭击了我们的一位顶尖外科医生
A crazed patient attacked one of our star surgeons
就在停车场里
in the parking lot.
我们必须抓住这家伙,把他关进监狱
We need to find this man and lock him up.
- 没事的,你真的不用这样
- It's OK, you really don't need to do this.
- 不,我必须这么做,亚历克斯。我必须
- No, I do need, Alex. I do need.
- 您是在这家医院工作吗?
- Do you work at the hospital?
乔伊斯·亨德森医生,行政总监
Dr. Joyce Henderson, executive director,
实话实说的人,守护者
truth-teller, protector.
我只想告诉全世界,有个懦夫
And I would just like to tell the world that a coward
从背后猛击施韦茨医生的后脑
clocked Dr. Schweitz in the back of the head
就因为他是个医务工作者
just because he works in the medical profession.
这算不算仇恨犯罪?
Would I call it a hate crime?
百分之百是
100%.
- 罗恩,别逞强了,让我来弄
- Ron, come on, let me get that.
- 我挺好的
- I am fine.
我已经是个大人了
I am a grown man.
哎呀!
Ahh!
不得不服罗恩这一手
- Gotta give it to Ron.
虽然身子骨不咋地,但脸皮倒是够厚实
His body might be weak, but his ego is strong.
从没听过哪个大老爷们儿能发出这种动静
Never heard a grown man make that sound before.
简直让人毛骨悚然
It was haunting.
不,他早就溜之大吉了,这会儿指不定在哪儿待着呢
- No, he fled the scene, and he's just out there right now,
八成正窝在沙发里
probably sitting in his easy chair
边看边偷着乐,说不定还在那自摸呢
watching this and laughing or touching himself.
这些奇葩的想法谁能猜得透?
Who knows with these weirdos?
再提醒一遍,我们这不是直播。- 好的
- Again, we're not live. - OK.
我觉得咱们还是言归正传吧
- I think we should focus on the broader issue.
毕竟,这起偶然事件
Because, you know, this one random incident
根本无关紧要
is not the point.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表