剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
嗨,加里!
hey, Gary!
麻烦在这份文件上签个字
Just need a signature on this.
没问题。好的
Totally. Yep.
厨房♥装♥修♥进展如何?
How's the kitchen remodel going?
你选的是拉丝镍,还是你——
Did you do the brushed nickel, or did you--
- 谢谢。- 不客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
好的,很棒。祝你今天愉快
OK, cool. Have a good day.
嗨,加里
Hey, Gary.
是啊,你知道,罗恩对他造成的这部分闹剧可来劲了
Yeah, you know, Ron's had a lot of fun
with his side of this.
它害得一个无辜的人无端被骚扰了
Well, it just got an innocent man accidentally harassed.
所以这事现在很好笑吗?
So is it funny now?
对罗恩来说确实好笑
To Ron, it is, yes.
他可是觉得特别好笑
To him, it is very funny.
- 实验室结果还没出来。- 这倒是有意思
- Still waiting on labs. - That's interesting.
这么说他--
So he's--
- 哦。- 啊哈
- Oh. - Aha.
给你
Here you go.
所以他是在用大腿发力,动作跟深蹲差不多
So he's using his thighs, almost like a squat.
- 你说什么?- 嗯?
- Sorry, what? - Hmm?
嗯?没啥事。不,你继续说
Huh? Nothing. No, just keep going.
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
你就好好过日子吧,哥们
Just live your life, man.
哦,别提了
Oh, forget it.
别再显摆了
Knock it off with the peacocking.
我不太明白布鲁斯说的显摆是什么意思
I wasn't sure what Bruce meant about peacocking,
但后来我想起来我一直在用这款新的发蜡
but then I remembered I'd been using this new hair putty
会让头发特别蓬松
that creates a lot of volume,
所以我可能应该收敛一点
so I should probably dial that back a bit.
你知道吗?我才不呢
You know what? No.
我不要
I don't want to.
嘿
Hey.
亲爱的
Honey.
你在生我的气吗?
Are you mad at me?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
你在那次塞丽娜的谈话后就挂了我电♥话♥,也不知道是怎么回事
Well, you hung up on me after that little
关于塞丽娜的对话,也不知道具体是怎么回事
Serena conversation, whatever that was.
然后你就不...你知道
And then you weren't-- you know,
你都没回我电♥话♥。- 我们没事
you weren't returning my call. - We're OK.
哦,真对不起。这些花真漂亮
Oh, I'm so sorry. These are beautiful.
我只是...嗯,我们没事
I just--yes, we are fine.
我今天真是诸事不顺,烦死了
I'm just having a really frustrating day.
是吗?怎么回事?
Yeah? What's going on?
哎呀,我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我把你说的话告诉塞雷娜后,她直接就炸了
Serena freaked out when I told her what you said.
抱歉,你把我说的告诉她了?
I'm sorry. You told her what I said?
我是说了...
I did--
是这样的,罗恩当时特别招人烦,你懂吧?
OK, Ron was being super obnoxious, OK?
所以...所以...所以...
And that--that's--that's--
这就是我这么做的全部理由
that's the whole reason why I did it.
- 这也太诡异了。- 不会有事的
- That's really weird. - It's gonna be fine.
- 这简直尴尬到爆。- 我已经跟她聊过了
- That's awkward as hell. - I talked to her.
她还以为我们想搞三人行呢
She thought maybe we wanted, like, a throuple.
她都这么想了,怎么可能没事呢--
How is that gonna be fine if she thinks that--
不过我已经劝她打消这个念头了
But I talked her out of it.
不,她不是那么想的--
No, she doesn't think that it's--
嗨,塞雷娜
Hey, Serena.
不,我已经跟亚历克斯说了不行
No, I already told Alex it's a no.
不。对
No. Yeah.
不,我只是想把话说清楚
No, I just want to clear the air.
我不是那个意思,觉得你很性感什么的
I don't, like, think you're hot or something.
哦,宝贝,我不觉得这是...
Oh, sweetie, I don't think that's--
我们真的没必要聊这个
We don't really need to talk about it.
你这么说反而更糟了
That's not making it better.
哦,不不,你确实很有魅力
Oh, no, no, you're attractive,
客观来说谁都会这样觉得...
in the objective sense that anyone would--
我只是不...我...
I just don't--I'm--
我对你没有那种想法
I'm not tempted.
Tim,别说了
Tim, please stop.
我不想让你最好的朋友误会我对你有意思
I don't want your best friend thinking that I want
想和她上♥床♥... - 谁在说这事儿啊?
to have sex with her. - Who's talking about sex?
我正在上班呢
I am at work.
我都说了我不想和她上♥床♥
I said I don't want to have sex with her.
我们真没必要...
We really don't need to--
嘿,孩子们,咱们能不能
Hey, you kids, why don't we bring
稍微冷静一下?
the temperature down just a bit?
我压根就不知道这到底是怎么回事
I don't even know what this is all about.
现在翻这些旧账到底有什么意义?
What could possibly be the point to bringing all this up?
他一整天都在撺掇我
He's been goading me on all day long
说要坦诚沟通... - 行了!
about open communication-- - OK!
咱们先冷静一下,我很好
Let's just take a beat and remember, I'm fine,
你很好,大家都很好
you're fine, we're all fine.
罗恩,你电脑里怎么存了那么多塞雷娜的照片?
Ron, why do you have a million pictures of Serena
on your computer?
- 什么? - 什么?
- What? - What?
好的,等等
OK. Hold on.
咦~恶心!
Ew!
大家这都是怎么了?
What is happening with everyone?
不不不,不是这样的
No, no, no, no.
我真的没有别的意思
I meant nothing untoward.
我只是想给网站找张合适的...配图
I just needed a good... image for the website.
嘿,我决定过来这边办公
Hey, I decided to come and work out on the floor.
而且我已经发了三封邮件外加一份备忘录
And I've already sent out three emails and a memo,
所以事情都在顺利推进
so getting it done.
你能把手♥机♥调成静音吗?
Can you put that on silent?
我在这儿正专心工作呢
I'm trying to concentrate here.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
只是,琳达的妈妈不知怎么就走丢了
It's just, Linda's mom kind of wandered off.
呃,这...这消息可真糟糕
Well, that's--that's terrible to hear.
真是遗憾
I'm sorry.
我...你赶快做该做的事
I--do what you gotta do.
多谢
Appreciate it.
嗯
Yeah.
她时不时会这样
She does this sometimes.
一般都没什么事
Normally it's no big deal.
我们会在她的软皮鞋里缝个追踪器
We keep a tracker sewn into her moccasins.
但这次她是光脚走的,所以我们有点担心
But she left barefoot this time, so we're concerned.
嗯,希望她能早点回来
Well, I hope she comes back soon.
是啊
Yeah.
这附近治安不太好
It is not a good neighborhood.
我跟你说,这纯属乌龙,行了吧?
I'm telling you, it was a goof, OK?
我本来想用她和蒂姆的照片生成一张AI合成的宝宝照
I was trying to make an AI image of her baby with Tim.
哇塞。我...
Whoa. I--
你从哪儿弄到我的照片的?
Where'd you even get my photo?
看样子,这些照片都是今天拍的
Well, it looks like they're all from today.
没错,全都糊成一片
Yeah, they're all blurry.
咦,你这手♥机♥用了多少年了?
Ew, how old is your phone?
好消息来了
Good news.
琳达妈妈的位置有消息了。- 小声点
Got a ping on Linda's mom. - Shh.
罗恩对塞雷娜着迷得不得了
Ron's obsessed with Serena.
我对她可没什么执念
I'm not obsessed with her.
她年轻得都能当我女儿了
She's young enough to be my daughter.
我对她完全没有那种感觉
There is no attraction there whatsoever.
我宁愿跟乔伊斯在一起
I would sooner sleep with Joyce.
宁愿得多
Much sooner.
罗纳德!
Ronald!
我们这是在上班呢,不是每个想法
We are in the workplace, and not every thought
都得说出来的
needs to be spoken.
好吧,但我们能不能...
OK, but can we just--
虽然这个想法我确实有过那么几次
Even though it is a thought that I have had on occasion.
虽然我很欣慰终于有人把心里话挑明了
And while I'm relieved that someone finally said
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表