剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- Wow. Really? That makes my day.
谢了
Thanks.
- 他进步不小吧?
- He's come a long way?
- 嗯,你知道,还算有点进步
- Well, you know, he's come a way.
- 你那个奖十拿九稳了
- You got that award in the bag.
别在这儿装圣母了
You can drop the Mother Teresa routine.
- 我不是在装模作样
- It's not a routine.
我只是想帮他建立自信
I'm just trying to build up his confidence.
- 说真的
- Seriously.
我才不在乎什么破奖呢
I don't care about some dumb award.
- 你俩能别吵吵了吗?
- Would you two shut the up?
我正在经历着烦心事!
I am going through something!
第二轮品鉴时刻到了!
Round two of appreciation is upon us.
我这有12种不同口味的芝士蛋糕
I've got 12 kinds of cheesecake here.
说实话,我身上沾的蛋糕
And I mean, I'm probably wearing more of it
比吃进肚子的还多,不过...
than I'm going to be eating, but...
咦,这...这是什么情况?
Oh, what... what is this?
谁干的...有人看到是谁...
Who... did anyone see who...
你们看到是谁干的了吗?
did you guys see who did this?
术中胆道成像技术
Intraoperative biliary tract imaging
目前还处于非常初级的阶段
is still very much in its infancy.
嘿,我一直在为我们的派对广而告之
Hey, I've been getting the word out about our shindig.
是啊,在厕所里简单发了些传♥单♥
Yeah, did some light flyering in the bathrooms.
嗯,有个女的对这事有点意见,不过...
Yeah, one lady was weird about it, but...
你觉得会有人来吗?
Do you think people will come?
外面有什么风声吗?
What are you hearing?
这个嘛,我听到的大多都是关于未来
Well, I'm mostly hearing about the future
胆囊护理的发展前景
of gallbladder care.
哦,这家伙说的就是这个?
Oh, is that what this guy's talking about?
呃...
Ugh.
是我的错觉,还是这家伙真的很烂?
Is it just me, or does he suck?
话说回来,可从没人夸过憨豆先生的口才
Well, nobody said Mr. Bean was good at public speaking.
确实没人说过憨豆先生擅长演讲
Nobody said Mr. Bean was good at public speaking.
这话本该是我说的。真的吗?
That was my line. Was it?
感觉咱俩刚才配合得挺默契的
Kind of felt like we were building on each other.
天哪,我太爱这氛围了
God, I love it here.
刚才那段确实不错。是啊
That was good. Yeah.
说起来,他的本名其实是罗温·艾金森
Well, the guy's real name is Rowan Atkinson,
不过知道的人可能不多
but not everyone knows that.
这名字念起来有点绕口
It's kind of a mouthful.
要我说,继续用憨豆这个名号♥还是挺明智的
I'd say sticking with Bean worked out.
很高兴你喜欢这个
I'm glad you enjoyed it.
太好笑了。我跟你说啊
It was very funny. You know what?
你们待会来我套房♥玩吧...
You guys should come to my suite later...
有个超棒的鸡尾酒派对
big cocktail soiree.
哇,太棒了。我们要玩疯了
Oh, cool. We're gonna go nuts.
不分男女
No men, no women.
大家都是朋友,懂吧?
Just people, you know?
我听说刚才有什么好玩的事
I hear something was funny.
路易,你肯定会喜欢这个
Oh, Louis, you're gonna love this.
这个可精彩了...做好准备
This is... Buckle up.
听说你们都很喜欢我讲的笑话
Hey, I heard you guys are really enjoying my joke.
听你这么说我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
嗯?
Hmm?
就是那个...你知道的...
You know, the...
这里的关键在于语境
Context is key here.
你得想象自己就在讲座现场
You gotta put yourself in front of the lecture.
当时我坐在台下,心里暗想
So I'm sitting in the audience, and I say to myself,
这人长得真像憨豆先生
this guy looks like Mr. Bean.
没错
Right.
- 哦,原来你就是我要感谢的那位
- Oh, you're the fellow I have to thank
就因为我演讲被搅黄了
for undermining my talk.
- 不是,他...
- Oh, no, he...
我只是开个玩笑而已
I was just kidding around.
真是对不住
I'm very sorry.
- 你觉得我这招风耳
- You think my prominent ears
还有这对大眼泡子
and my larger-than-normal eyeballs
就不配谈论内科学的潮流趋势?
disqualify me from talking about trends
in internal medicine?
- 当然不是。- 我看是刻薄先生才对
- No, I do not. - More like Mr. Mean.
- 你说什么?
- Excuse me?
- 我说的是他,刻薄先生
- I meant him, Mr. Mean.
- 是吧?- 好吧,这确实挺逗的
- Right? - OK, now, that is funny.
老兄,你真该跟你这位朋友好好学学
You could learn a lot from your friend here, mister.
- 我瞅准了时机
- I saw an opening.
- 就果断出手了
I took it.
哥们儿,算你厉害
My man, you got me.
- 嘿,听说你要投票给麦特当选'温柔之心'
- Hey, I heard you're voting for Matt for Gentle Heart.
有胆量。我本来想说疯了
Bold. I was going to say insane.
哦,哇,这事儿你都听说了
Oh, wow, you heard about that.
知道吗?我确实要投他
You know what? I am.
他正在进步
He is improving,
而且他学习态度特别虚心好学
and he's always really gracious about learning.
这真好。没准儿我也会投他一票
That's so sweet. Maybe I'll vote for him too.
随便。谁管得着?
Sure. Who cares?
呃,可你刚才还说这太离谱了,不过行吧,随便你
Well, I mean, you just said it was insane, but sure, yeah.
那倒...那倒也不错
That will be... that will be good.
那样挺好...对他来说挺好
That will be good... good for him.
- 以前有男的赢过吗?- 从没有过
- Has a man ever won before? - Nope.
嚯。这我还真没想过
Huh. Never thought of that.
- 是有点不对劲
- Kind of messed up.
这就像是那种...怎么说来着?
That's like one of those...what do you call it?
玻璃天花板,指阻碍女性或少数族裔在职业上获得提升的、不易察觉的隐性障碍
但主流群体会否认这种情况的存在
- 玻璃天花板?
- Glass ceilings?
- 我不确定用在这里合不合适
- I'm not sure that that applies here.
- 看到了吧,这种质疑正是男人们经常遇到的
- See, that skepticism is what men are up against.
- 好吧
- OK.
要知道,马特一直很拼,进步也很大
You know, Matt has been working really hard and improving.
我觉得他配得上大家的认可
And I think he deserves recognition for that.
通过投票认可的...一票,就一票
The recognition of a vote... a vote, one.
请大家注意听我说
I need everyone's attention.
有人不尊重我,也不尊重他们自己
Someone has disrespected me, themselves,
而且说真的,不尊重我们每个人
and, quite frankly, all of us
把表达感谢的石块扔进垃圾桶
by throwing their appreciation rock into the trash,
这可是社会上最不受待见的地方
the least respected space in all of society.
有人愿意站出来认错吗?
Anyone wanna take responsibility?
没有。真是一点都不意外呢
No. What a surprise.
今天下班前,所有人都要把石块交给我
I'm gonna need everybody to bring me their rocks
在今天结束前
by the end of the day today.
- 乔伊斯,我觉得不管是谁干的
- Joyce, I doubt whoever did it
都不是存心要惹你生气
was trying to hurt your feelings.
- 这可是被扔进了垃圾桶啊
- This was thrown in the trash can
就在我办公室门口
right outside my office.
这是一个信♥号♥♥
It was a message.
要知道,在很多文化中,人们会向女性扔这种东西
You know, in a lot of cultures, they throw these at women.
这基本上就是冲我来的
This was essentially thrown at me.
- 好吧,没错,是我♥干♥的
- OK, yeah, it was me.
我确实扔了那块石头
I threw the rock out
但那不过是一块破石头而已
but only because it's a freaking rock.
这有什么大不了的?
Who cares?
凭什么就我一个人这么做了?
And how am I the only person who did that?
是你挪动了杯子,故意陷害我
You moved the cup. You set me up to fail.
啊?什么?不会吧
Huh. What? No way.
就是啊,对吧?
I know, right?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
他们干嘛在看水上滑梯的视频?
Why are they watching videos of waterslides?
我不小心说漏了一个大惊喜
I spilled the beans on a big surprise.
还记得基思那次差点溺水
Remember when Keith half drowned
在那个室内水上乐园的事吗?没错
at that indoor water park? Yeah.
乔伊斯说服他们捐出一个免费周末
Joyce got them to donate a free weekend
给今年获得'温柔之心'奖的人
for whoever wins Gentle Heart this year.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表