剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 再次呼叫艾默生医生
- Once again, paging Dr. Emerson.
艾默生医生请速到A区
Dr. Emerson to Zone A.
艾默生医生,急需您立即到场
Dr. Emerson, you are needed immediately.
-...
- [sighs]
- 回到我身边
- Back in my life.
- 我把一个女人扔在手术台上了,布鲁斯
- I left a woman on the table, Bruce.
- 哦,我也一样...说的就是你
- Well, so did I--you.
等等,等一下。等等,先别急
Wait, hold on. Wait, wait, wait.
我...我只是觉得我们没有给彼此足够的机会
I--I just don't think I gave us enough of a shot.
- 是我先提出分手的
- I broke up with you.
- 那是因为我装作感情上不在状态
- Because I was emotionally unavailable as a tactic.
是我把你推开的
I pushed you away.
我不想多说什么
I don't wanna get into it,
但你的车简直脏得吓人
but your car was shockingly dirty.
这让我感觉好膈应
It gave me the ick.
不过你觉得如何
But what do you say
我们再给这段疯狂的感情一次机会?
we give this crazy thing another shot?
- 布鲁斯...
- Bruce...
- 我们可以雇人帮你洗车
- We can hire someone to clean your car.
- 我会尽量用最温和的方式说
- I'm gonna say this as nicely as possible.
不行。- 好吧
No. - OK.
其实,最善解人意的做法应该是答应我
Well, the nicest way would have been to say yes,
哪怕你心里其实有很多顾虑
even if deep down, you had serious reservations.
- 我们到此为止了
- It's over.
我现在有交往对象了
I'm seeing someone else.
- 嗤...天涯何处无芳草
- [snorts] Plenty of fish.
不过一时半会儿还真想不出来
None that come to mind, though.
- 嗯,典型的链球菌咽喉炎病例
- Mm, slam dunk case of strep throat.
拿了药就赶紧走人吧
Get those meds, and get the heck out of here.
开个玩笑,不过你看完了
[laughs] I'm kidding, but you are done.
好的,我们快达到50个病人了
All right, cruising our way to 50.
看来打打鸡血还是有效果的
Looks like a little pep is paying dividends.
- 要是她真让咱们接到50个病人
- If she gets us to 50 patients,
她就再也不会多招护士了。- 唉,可不是嘛
she'll never hire more nurses. - [sighs] God, I know.
我们得想个法子让她放慢脚步,你明白吧?
We gotta figure out a way to slow her down, you know?
证明她是错的
Prove her wrong.
- 我是说,要是她的病人有个三长两短--
- I mean, if one of her patients died--
- 瓦尔
- Val.
- 不过这确实能让她收敛一点
- It would slow her down, though.
- 瓦尔,别说了
- Val, stop.
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 她是在开玩笑
- She's kidding.
- 不好意思让您久等了
[knocking] - Sorry to keep you waiting.
- 不,该说抱歉的是我
- No, I'm sorry.
我不请自来突然出现在这里
I showed up here totally unexpected,
就像香蕉船里冒出个墨西哥辣椒那么不搭调
like a jalapeno in your banana split.
只是...哦,啊,我的天
It's just that-- ooh, ah, goodness.
- 你没事吧?
- Are you OK?
你这不舒服多久了?
How long has that been bothering you?
没...没事
It's--it's fine.
呃,我胃疼是因为心里孤单寂寞
Um, by stomach hurts because my heart is lonely.
我一直大汗淋漓是因为心里伤心
And I've been sweating a lot because my heart is sad.
- 好吧
- Right.
那个,也许我们最好还是...
Well, maybe we should still--
我准备了一些东西
- I prepared something.
我在火车卫生间的厕纸上写了这个
I wrote it on some TP from the train bathroom.
马修·埃比尼泽·查尔斯·杰迪代亚·皮尔逊
Matthew Ebenezer Charles Jedediah Pearson,
是我,维奥莱特·伊丽莎白·查斯蒂·斯托克利·皮尔逊
it's me, Violet Elizabeth Chastity Stokely Pearson.
等等。我...我...
- Hang on. I--I--
我很在乎你,真的,非常在乎
I care about you, OK, a lot.
可我觉得我们已经没有那种心灵相通的感觉了
But I just--I don't think we have that connection anymore.
我们的生活真是天差地别,而且...而且...
Our lives are really different, and--and--
好的,明白
- Oh, OK.
- 这没什么不好。- 是啊
- It's not a bad thing. - Yeah.
真让人难为情
It's kind of embarrassing.
我把整台机器里的都用完了
I emptied the entire dispenser.
- 唉,维奥莱特
- [sighs] Violet.
- 可能有人因此没能用到
- People probably went without,
结果全都白费了
and it was for nothing.
没事的
It's OK.
我没事
I'm fine.
呃,我想先走了
Um, I'd like to leave now.
- 好的
- Yeah.
我会开始办理出院手续
I'll get the discharge started.
呃……
Um...
- 嘿,哥们
- Hey, man.
你前妻的白细胞计数超高
Your ex's white blood cell count is super high.
我们得弄清楚发生了什么事
We got to figure out what's going on.
什么?
- What?
蹦蹦跳跳的兔子养的!
Son of a bouncy bunny!
你就不能正常点骂人吗?
- Can't you just curse like a normal person?
这是正常的骂人话
- That's normal cursing.
你们会屏蔽掉这段对吧
You guys gonna bleep that right
- 好的,右上腹部疼痛
- OK, abdominal pain in the upper right quadrant,
发烧...
fevers--
是胆囊感染的典型表现
that is classic for a gallbladder infection.
我会告诉她需要做B超检查
I'll tell her she needs an ultrasound.
- 等等,别,别,别,别,别,别
- Wait, no, no, no, no, no, no.
- 我们说过不要插手这件事
- We talked about the touching.
- 她是不会听你的
- She's not gonna listen to you.
- 你是个医生
You're a doctor.
- 我们社区的人不相信现代医学
Our community doesn't believe in medicine.
- 正因如此,我当初去读护校时不得不离开家乡
That's why going to nursing school meant I had to leave.
说实话,这就是我们离婚的原因
I mean, that's why we got divorced.
- 你们这些人居然还能活得好好的?
- How are you people still alive?
难道近亲结婚还能增强免疫力不成?
Does inbreeding improve the immune system?
- 哦,原来如此
- Oh, OK.
没错,我们就是所谓的"近亲结婚专业户"
Yeah, we're "inbreeders."
你最近跟谁混在一起,弗格森家那些人?
Who have you been talking to, the Fergusons?
要论近亲结婚,他们才是行家里手
Because they're the inbreeders.
- 是我说错了
- I stand corrected.
我向你道歉
I apologize.
好了,说正经的,我不了解你的前妻
Now, look, I don't know if your ex
信不信由你,但她确实病得很重。
wants to believe this or not, but she's really very sick,
所以尽量让她留在这里
so try and keep her here.
于是,我就把平板给他了
- So, yeah, I gave him the tablet.
但我是阿姨
But I'm the aunt.
监视他观看的内容是我妹妹的职责
It's my sister's job to monitor what he's watching.
完成
[snips] And done.
出院
Discharged.
又干掉一个
Another one bites the dust.
呃,乔伊斯,有个小问题
- Uh, Joyce, quick question.
需要你这位专家出马
Could use your expertise.
- 说快点
- Quicker.
我把你的语速调到1.25倍速
I'm dialing you up to 1.25.
- 我又不是播客节目
- I'm not a podcast.
是这么回事,有个病人想做个核磁共振
So there is a patient who's requested an MRI,
但他的医保不给报销
and his insurance won't cover it
除非医生认定有必要做
unless it's deemed necessary.
但这就成了死循环,不做核磁我们就没法判断有没有必要做
But catch-22, we can't deem it necessary without an MRI.
- 哎呀,太蠢了!- 就是,我也觉得
- Oh, so dumb! - I know. Yes.
你能不能给他的保险公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
Can you please call his insurance
跟他们说说这规定有多荒唐
and tell them how dumb it is
这样我们就能让他接受治疗并出院了?
so we can get him treated and discharged?
一个电♥话♥?就这样?当然
- A phone call? That's it? Of course.
我来搞定...带着满满的干劲。-好的
Consider it done--with pep. - OK.
- 你是一面伟大的古老旗帜 *
- * You're a grand old flag *
你是一面高高飘扬的旗帜
* You're a high flying flag *
- 没错,给保险打电♥话♥确实很快
- Yeah, insurance calls are pretty quick.
是的,我上次那个只持续了一个半小时
- Yeah, I think my last one was only an hour and a half.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表