剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 难?没有的事
- Struggling? - No.
我是说,医院现在挺困难的
I mean, the hospital is struggling.
不过,医院哪天不困难呢?
When isn't it, though?
没有,我...就是在尽力维持这个摊子
No, I'm, uh, steering this old boat best I can.
你懂我意思吧?
You know?
亚历克斯,别弄出那种声音
Alex, please don't make that noise.
知道了
Yeah.
另外,104病房♥的病人还在等用药指导
Also, the guy in 104 is still waiting on his meds consult.
- 布鲁斯,你还没见到凯西先生吗?
- Bruce, you haven't seen - Mr. Casey yet?
- 别急嘛。- 稍等片刻
- Come on, man. - One sec.
有只老鼠居然学会了洗衣服
There's this rat that's learned how to do laundry.
- 这简直太离谱了。- 哦,我能看看吗?
- It's preposterous. - Oh, can I see?
- 我超爱看这种的。- 哦,是啊,我也是
- I love that stuff. - Oh, yeah. Me, too.
它马上就要开始蓬松和叠衣服了
He's about to fluff and fold.
嗯,嘿
Yeah, hey.
你的主管护士刚给你派了任务,磨蹭鬼
Your charge nurse just gave you an assignment, slowpoke.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
好吧,首先...
OK, first of all...
- 是布鲁斯医生。- 对,就是布鲁斯
- it's Dr. Bruce. - Yeah, Bruce.
- 大笨鹿布鲁斯。- 才不是
- Bruce the Moose. - No.
块头大、脑子笨、动作慢
Big, dumb, and slow.
干活去,大笨鹿
Get to work, Moose.
谢了啊,大笨鹿
Thank you, Moose.
你笑什么呢?
What are you laughing at?
- 就那个大笨鹿的外号♥。- 切
- The moose thing. - Pfft.
依我看,这应该是猝倒症
Well, it looks to me like cataplexy,
属于发作性睡病的一种
which is a type of narcolepsy.
简单来说,就是当人受到强烈情绪刺♥激♥时
Basically, it's when someone experiences an intense emotion,
你的肌肉会停止工作,你可能会瘫倒在地
your muscles shut down, and you could collapse.
哦,那太好了,意思是只要我永远不产生
Oh, good, so as long as I never feel
- 任何情绪,我就没事了?- 这个...倒不是所有情绪
- an emotion again, I'll be fine. - Well, not every emotion.
我是说,每个人都有自己的情绪引爆点
I mean, everybody has their trigger.
总之,我们把你转诊给专科医生
Anyway, we're referring you to a specialist,
他们会帮你查明原因
and they'll help you figure it out.
我最快什么时候能就诊?
How soon can I get seen?
他们说大概要等六周时间
They said, like, six weeks.
这么说在那之前我就是个滴答作响的定时炸♥弹♥了
So I'm just a ticking time bomb till then.
好吧...
OK.
- 看来我们想到一块儿去了
- So we're probably thinking the same thing.
我们得帮凯尔快速识别
We have to give Kyle a jumpstart on identifying
- 他的情绪触发点。- 切
- his emotional triggers. - Pfft.
这根本不是我们的分内事,一丁点儿都不是
That's not our job, not even a little.
- 但是拜托。- 说不定挺好玩的
- But come on. - It might be fun.
- 我不同意。- 别这样嘛
- I disagree. - Come on.
如果我们不帮他,还有谁会帮他?
If we don't, who else will?
呃,六周后见专家的时候?
Uh, the specialist in six weeks?
- 拜托。- 这...
- Come on. - It...
这可是急救医学啊,马特
It's emergency medicine, Matt.
我们保持现状,顺其自然吧。别这么拼命了
We stabilize and move on. Stop being such a try-hard.
什么叫拼命三郎?
What's a try-hard?
就是那种,你看我多厉害的样子
You know, like, oh, look at me.
我为了做好工作帮助别人,什么都能豁出去
I do whatever it takes to be good at my job and help people.
没错,就是这样
Yeah, exactly.
不,这样很糟糕还很丢人
No, it's bad and embarrassing.
无所谓了,我去休息会儿
Whatever. I'm going on break.
不过你刚才模仿我脑子里想的样子还挺像的
That was a good impression of my brain, though.
新的电子病历系统和旧的一样难用
The new EHR system is just as frustrating as the old one,
所以基本上没什么区别
so that's pretty much the same.
嗯...哦,我确实设计了这个完整的颜色编码系统
Um... oh, I did come up with this whole color coding system
用来简化工作流程,大家似乎
to simplify things that people seem
- 都特别喜欢,所以... - 嗯哼
- to really, really like, so... - Uh-huh.
是的,所有事情,呃,基本都安排妥当了
Yeah, everything's, uh, pretty much in order,
你觉得呢?
don't you think?
- 那边那个 - 珍妮弗·洛佩兹打扮的是谁?
- What's up with - J.Lo over there?
你允许护士戴耳环吗?
You let your nurses wear earrings?
- 呃,不行。 - 我...
- Uh, no. - I've...
关于这个问题我一直强调得很明确
I've been very clear about this.
嘿,霍莉,我们关于佩戴首饰是怎么规定的?
Hey, Holly, what did we say about the jewelry?
- 哦。- 对不起,我给忘了
- Oh. - Sorry, I forgot.
好吧,咱们下不为例,行吗?
OK, let's not make a habit of it, yeah?
所以我团队里就需要一个像潘这样的人
This is why I need a Pam on my team.
嘿,霍莉。 霍莉,亲爱的
- Hey, Holly. - Holly, sweetie.
- 哎哟!- 好吧
- Ow! - OK.
现在,想象一下把这个放大一千倍
Now, imagine that times 1,000.
要是让哪个吸毒的疯子拿到手
Some drugged up maniac gets a hold of them
就能把你的耳垂撕成肉条
and turns your earlobes into meat ribbons.
明白了
OK.
对不起
Sorry.
虽然这话不太好听,但霍莉以后
I mean, I hate to say it, but Holly's
不会再戴耳环了
not gonna wear earrings again.
而且布鲁斯确实帮了那个病人
And Bruce did help that patient.
所以说,潘姆两次都成功了
So, you know, Pam's two for two.
她又没真的打她
It's not like she hit her.
只是轻轻弹了一下,就像这样...
She just gave her a little flick, just like...
嗷。天哪,还真挺疼的
ow. Oh, my God, that really hurts.
好吧,但我觉得她不是那样弹的
OK, but I don't think she did it like that, you know.
再说我现在也没事了,所以...
And also, I'm fine now, so...
哦,谢莉丝,能给我们拿些12号♥的护理垫吗?
Oh, Sherise, could we get some Chux pads in 12?
- 对啊。- 太棒了
- Yeah. - Great.
为了大笨鹿什么都愿意
Anything for the Moose.
是啊,这很赞
Yeah, that's great.
这挺好的,虽然不太确定这个外号♥
That's great, though not... not exactly sure that nickname
- 已经叫开了,所以... - 大笨鹿
- has caught on, so... - Moose.
哦
Oh.
我们都笑了...我笑得最欢。你懂的
We're all laughing... me the most. You know.
嘿,雪莉丝,今天我们能把
Hey, Sherise, think we could get
那些护理垫拿到吗,你这个大笨鹿?
those Chux pads today, you big moose?
- 哇哦,兄弟。- 噢
- Whoa, dude. - Oh.
玻璃心笨鹿
Sensitive Moose.
布鲁斯,你这样做不太地道
Bruce, that's seriously not cool.
哦,但是疯笨鹿和...还有高个子笨鹿
Oh, but Mad Moose and... and Tall Moose.
是啊,我想如果所有人都成了笨鹿
Yeah, I guess if everyone's a moose,
那其实就谁都不是笨鹿了。唉,算了
then really, no one is. Oh, well.
没错,大笨鹿这个梗已经过时了
Yep, that moose thing ran its course.
我们玩得挺嗨,我最嗨
We had fun, me the most.
什么?大笨鹿那个外号♥?我无所谓
What, the moose thing? Doesn't bother me.
这个动物外号♥挺酷的
It's a cool animal nickname.
其实我的同伴们都很不错
I'm actually in pretty good company
你仔细想想
when you think about it.
熊·格里尔斯,狼·布利策
Bear Grylls, Wolf Blitzer,
呃,拉里·小鸟,西尔海鸥
uh, Larry Bird, Seal.
这些难道不是他们的本名吗?
Aren't those their real names?
克里斯,你现在不是在闹离婚吗?
Aren't you going through a divorce right now, Chris?
你不是该去别的地方吗?
Isn't there somewhere you need to be?
猫王史蒂文斯。这也是一个例子
Cat Stevens. That's another one.
你就再也听不到新歌♥了
You wouldn't get any more songs.
啊?
Huh?
要是史蒂维死了,我只是假设
If Stevie dies, I'm just saying,
你就再也听不到他更多的新歌♥了
you wouldn't get any more of his songs.
这损失可不小,对吧?
That would be a pretty big loss, right?
这么说,你喜欢听新歌♥咯?
Hmm, so you're into the new stuff, are you?
- 嗯嗯,对啊。- 太好了
- Uh-huh, yep. - Great.
那你随便说一首过去20年的歌♥名?
Why don't you name a song from the last 20 years?
- 怎么了?- 说吧。随便说一首歌♥
- What's up? - Go ahead. Name a song.
呃,《签名封缄》这首歌♥
Uh, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered."
- 1970年的歌♥。- 接着说
- 1970. - Go on.
- 是不是...是不是...-《她不可爱吗?》
- Isn't... Isn't... - "Isn't She Lovely?"
- 对。- 1976年的
- Yes. - 1976.
我挺喜欢那首新歌♥《阳光荣耀》
I like that new one, "Sunshine Glory."
- 没错!- 多谢夸奖
- Yes! - Thank you.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表