剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 好的,所以疼痛主要集中在你的右上腹部
- OK, so the pain is mainly in your upper right side.
- 你目前在服用什么药物吗?
And are you currently taking any medications?
- 没有
- No.
不过这还挺好笑的
That's funny, though. [laughs]
- 是啊,这个总能逗得大家开怀大笑
- Yeah, that always does get a big laugh.
好吧
All right.
那家族病史方面...
What about any family history--
- 好吧,请你别生气
- OK, please don't be mad.
但我刚才撒了个大谎才混进来的
But I told a bit of a whopper to get back here.
- 行
- OK.
- 我真正的痛苦来自内心
- My real pain is in my soul.
- 嗯。 - 是啊
- Mm. - Uh-huh.
我这就...
I'm gonna just--
- 我老公在这儿上班
- My husband works here.
我们大吵了一架,但我要把他哄回来
We got in a big fight, but I'm gonna get him back.
- 我待会儿再走
- I'll stay for a sec.
- 他可棒了
- He's amazing.
他强壮、聪明、帅气
He's strong, brilliant, gorgeous.
- 哦...这样啊
- Oh. Oh.
- 你是在说整形科的考夫曼博士吗?
- Are you talking about Dr. Kaufman from Plastics?
- 哇,他的小腿肌肉好发达
- Oh, his calves are huge.
就算小腿是假的我也不在乎。- 天哪
I don't care if they're fake. - Oh, my gosh.
我好像看到他了。- 等等,是左边那个人吗?
I think I see him. - Wait. The one on the left?
- 哇,身材真棒!
- Ooh, juicy!
- 没错
- Yeah.
- 马特!
- Matt!
- 马修,是我啊
Matthew, it's me.
- 维奥莱特?哇!
- Violet? Ooh!
哎呀!
Ugh!
- 哦,斯汀克!
- Oh, Stink!
你没事吧?
Are you OK?
- 我没事
- I'm OK.
- 斯汀克是谁?
- Who's Stink?
- 哦
- Oh.
- 马特的老婆
- Matt's wife.
圣丹尼斯医院
第二季 第六集
- 看来他们结婚好几年了
- So apparently, they were married for a couple years.
- 后来他去上护理学校时两人就分开了
Then they broke up when he went to nursing school.
- 他居然都没说过这个事,这有点离谱
- Kind of crazy he never saw anything.
- 哦,这就是奇怪的地方吗?
- Oh, that's the weird part?
什么?
[chuckles] What?
好吧
OK.
既然没人愿意说,那就我来说吧
If no one else will say it, I will.
一个女人,一个活生生的女人,居然嫁给了马特
A woman, an actual human woman, married Matt.
- 哦,别这样
- Oh, come on.
- 说实话,我觉得这说不通
- Well, it's not tracking for me, to be honest.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
- 好吧,现在我懂了
- OK, now I see it.
- 你们这样太没礼貌了,知道不?
- You guys are being rude, you know?
- 嚯!- 哇塞,哇塞,哇塞
- Ooh! - Wow, wow, wow.
- 等等,我没看到。她干啥了?
- Wait, I missed it. What'd she do?
- 啧啧
- Uh-uh.
- 小马蒂结婚了
- Matty the Kid wifed up.
呵,你懂的
[chuckles, snorts] Well, you know what that means.
最后一个单身汉,没错
Final holdout, yeah.
结婚?
Marriage?
不了,谢谢
No, thanks.
想让我结婚?门都没有!
You'll never take me alive.
别来
Get back.
才不要呢
[laughs] No.
不行,婚姻不适合布鲁斯。嗯嗯
No, not for Bruce. Mm-mm.
整天念叨'把衣服从地上捡起来'
All that, "Get your clothes off the floor,"
还有选电影的时候谁说了算?
and, you know, who picks the movie?
哦
Oh.
不过话说回来,确实也有好处
There's a flip side, yeah.
有人陪伴,这点确实不错
Companionship, sure.
彼此相爱,相互信任
Love, trust.
生活也更稳定,我觉得
Stability, I suppose.
没错,稳字当头
Yeah, stability.
嗯
Yep.
我永远都达不到那种境界
I will never have that.
- 亚历克斯,能借一步说话吗?- 好的
- Alex, may I speak with you for a moment?
- 要谈的事情有点棘手
- Yeah. - Kind of a tough convo,
所以瓦尔你最好回避一下
so you might wanna step away, Val.
- 不用
- Nah.
- 好吧,随你
- Well, fine.
亚历克斯,我们病人的周转效率实在太低了
Alex, the turnover time for our patients is way too slow.
当然,我这不是在怪你
Now, I am not blaming you.
我批评的是你手下的护士,比如瓦尔
I am blaming the nurses that work under you, like Val.
抱歉啊瓦尔,但我确实提醒过你
Sorry, Val, but I did warn you.
- 我挺好的
- I'm fine.
- 你看,病人等得越久
- See, the longer a patient waits,
对医护服务就越不满意
the less happy they are with their care.
- 我明白
- I know.
是啊,我们需要多招些护士
Yeah, we need to hire more nurses.
- 不对,这不是人手多少的问题
- No, this is not a numbers problem.
这是工作态度的问题
This is an attitude problem.
你的护士们需要更有干劲。- 干劲
Your nurses need more pep. - Pep.
我的意思是,看看咱俩现在这样
- I mean, look at us right now.
我们在这儿东拉西扯
Here we are, just gabbing away,
闲磕牙
flapping our jaws.
是你让我说的
- You asked me to talk.
是啊,我本来还指望你忙得
- Yeah, and I was hoping you'd be too busy
连一分钟都抽不出来呢
to spare the minute.
乔伊斯,我们已经尽力了,好吧?
- Joyce, we're doing our best, OK?
急诊室12小时轮班平均要接待40个病人
The ER averages 40 patients in a 12-hour shift.
好吧,我们需要这个数字达到50
- OK, well, we need that to be 50.
行吧
- All right.
唉,真是不巧,我们今天正好缺了一位护士
Well, unfortunately, we're actually down a nurse
这样一来,我们恐怕连平时的目标都达不到了
today, so we're probably not even going to reachour usual target.
- 我们能完成50个,因为我要亲自上阵
- We will reach 50 because I am going to step in myself.
让你们看看什么叫干劲十足!
You'll see what a little pep can do.
- 好啊
- Yeah.
- 亨德森医生重回一线
- Dr. Henderson back on the floor.
刚才的话当我没说
[chuckles] Scratch that.
亨德森护士,医学博士
Nurse Henderson, MD.
- 哥们儿,你怎么一直瞒着我们你结婚的事?
- Dude, how come you never told us you were married?
这么大的事儿居然一直不说
It's kind of a big thing to leave out.
- 我知道
- I know.
我就是想重新开始,你懂的吧?
I wanted a fresh start, you know?
我不想当个怪人
I didn't want to be the weird guy.
- 得了吧,你本来就是个怪人
- Well, you are the weird guy,
这事儿说出来也改变不了什么
and this would have changed nothing.
- 我能问你个私人问题吗,就是...
- Can I ask you a question, personal, you know,
离婚人士之间的对话?
divorcé to divorcé?
- 我们俩的情况不太一样
- Our circumstances are a little different.
- 我知道,你年纪大了
- I know, you're old.
但你有过这种经历吗
But have you ever had a situation where
你前任觉得你犯了个天大的错误
your ex thought you made a huge mistake,
然后特别想跟你复合?
and they really wanted to get back together?
- 哼
- [snorts]
- 没有,马特,我从没碰到过
- No, Matt, I've never encountered
这种特别的情况
that particular issue.
我们倒是好好谈过一次
We did have a nice talk about how much
关于她能拿到我多少人寿保险赔偿金的事
of my life insurance payouts she was entitled to receive.
这样有用吗?
Was that helpful?
- 维奥莱特就是铁了心要我们再试一次
- Violet's just so sure we need to give it another shot.
- 那你就直接告诉她你不愿意
- Well, tell her you don't want to.
我是说,除非你对她还余情未了
I mean, unless you're still in love with her.
- 说得对
- Right.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表