剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 那是我现编的。- 哦
- I made that up. - Oh.
瓦尔,咱们现在讨论的可是音乐传奇人物去世这种事
Val, OK, we're talking about musical icons dying here.
明白吗?这事儿挺沉重的
All right? It's pretty heavy.
- 我不太确定。- 还记得王子去世的时候吗?
- I don't know. - Remember when Prince died?
整整一周,到处都在放他的歌♥
They played his songs everywhere for a week.
- 其实还挺棒的。- 我之前没想到这点
- It was kind of great. - I didn't think about that.
我要改变对这个事的看法了
I'm gonna change my stance on this.
现在我可期待史蒂夫·旺达去世了
Now I'm pretty excited for Stevie Wonder to die
因为这周的电台节目会很精彩
because it's gonna be a great week in radio.
- 他瞎了!- 你怎么能这样说?
- He's blind! - How can you say that?
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
- 我在想我们可以用这个
- So I was thinking we could use this
来测试哪些情绪会让你失控
to sort of test out which emotions trigger you.
- 好啊,那太棒了。- 你打算怎么做?
- OK, that'd be amazing. - How would you do that?
- 不知道。- 我想我可以...
- I don't know. - I guess I could...
吓你!
scare you!
- 行啊,来吧。- 这不可怕,不过...
- Yeah, OK. - That wasn't scary, but...
- 好的。- 没事
- All right. - No worries.
我们总会找到解决办法的
We will figure out something.
唉!
Ah!
有时候马特表现得好像他有办法解决
Sometimes Matt acts like he can somehow solve
所有病人的难题
all of our patients' problems.
我们的工作不是这样干的,兄弟
That's not how our job works, dude.
是啊,凯尔好像挺认可
Yeah, it seems like Kyle appreciates
他的做法,不过...
what he's doing, but...
不,事情不该是这样的,对吧?
No, that's not how it works, right?
恐惧这关可不好过
Fear is gonna be a tricky one.
要是真想吓到他
If you really wanna scare him,
你应该把他的性病检查结果给他看看
you should show him his STD results.
- 什么? - 你什么意思?
- What? - What do you mean?
- 怎么了? - 好吧。不是害怕的问题
- What's wrong? - OK. It's not fear.
- 划掉吧,马蒂。 - 哦,谢天谢地
- Mark it off, Matty. - Oh, thank God.
你要帮忙吗?
Are you gonna help?
看来你挺需要帮忙的
It seems like you could use it.
你堵住出口了,瓦尔
You're blocking a means of egress, Val.
- 这是违反安全规定的。 - 你好,帕姆
- That's a safety violation. - Hi, Pam.
所以帕姆是从魔鬼屁♥股♥里钻出来的
So Pam crawled out of the devil's butthole
然后回到了这里。真是太好了
and made her way back here. That's great.
拜托
Come on.
帕姆只是...怎么说呢,性格比较强势
Pam's just a... you know, a strong cup of coffee.
- 别这样。- 你以前不是很讨厌她吗?
- Please. - You used to hate her.
- 什么?- 我从来没讨厌过她
- What? - I never hated her.
我可能偶尔会抱怨她几句
I maybe occasionally complained about her.
她对你特别严格,我以前经常在值班室看到你偷偷抹眼泪
She was so tough on you, I used to find you
crying in the on-call room.
她对我严格是因为她看到了我的潜力
She was tough on me because she saw potential.
她就像体育电影里那种教练
She's like one of those coaches from a sports movie
队员一开始都觉得教练特别严厉
where the team thinks that they're mean,
然后他们恍然大悟,哇,原来是有方法的
and then they're like, whoa, there's a method here,
现在我们运动起来得心应手
and now we're so good at sports.
太蠢了!再来一次
Stupid! Try again.
真是鼓舞人心啊
So inspiring.
在飞往韩国的整个航程中
The whole flight to Korea,
我心里只想着我的奶奶
I just thought about my grandma,
我的奶奶,想对她说的话
my halmeoni, what I wanted to say to her,
以及她对我的重要性
how much she meant to me.
但当我落地时,就接到了电♥话♥
But when I landed, I got the call.
她已经离开了
She was gone.
我都没能好好道个别
And I never got to say goodbye.
这太让人遗憾了
That's horrible.
所以这并非悲伤
So it's not sadness.
- 啊? - 我刚才完全沉浸其中了
- What? - I was so invested.
- 我还以为真有其事呢。 - 这就是真的啊
- I thought that was real. - It was real.
确实发生过。清单上下一项是什么?
That happened. What's next on the list?
可你奶奶那边呢?
But your halmeoni.
- 大家都会淡忘的。 - 谢了。好吧
- People forget. - Thank you. OK.
- 基思,你没事吧? - 我挺好的
- Keith, what's wrong? - I'm fine.
我就是眼睛里进了点东西
I just got something in my eyes
然后...还有过敏反应,帕姆把我给骂了
and... and allergies and Pam yelled at me.
当时当着所有人的面
It was in front of everyone.
- 都怪我不好。- 是我搞砸了
- It was my fault. - I messed up.
怎么回事?
What happened?
她让我给创伤柜补货
She asked me to restock the trauma cabinet
要用3-0铬制肠线缝线
with 3-0 chromic gut sutures,
结果我不小心拿成了2-0铬制肠线缝线
but I accidentally did 2-0 chromic gut sutures.
然后她就问我是不是存心
And then she asked if I was trying
要搞垮医院,还是说我脑子有问题?
to sabotage the hospital, or was I just stupid?
我说两样都不是
And I said neither.
她说这不是一个选择
And she said that wasn't an option.
于是我说,如果非要我选的话
So I said, if I have to choose,
那我想我挺笨的。结果她让我大声说
I guess I'm stupid. And she said, louder.
于是我说,我笨。她又让我再大声点
And so I said, I'm stupid. And she said, even louder.
我只好大声喊:我笨死了!
So I said, I am stupid!
我试着解释说她...性格比较强势
I tried to explain that she's just a strong cup of coffee.
喂,等一下
Whoa, whoa.
好嘞,灵活的猎豹来啦
OK, agile cheetah coming through.
哎呀,当心点
Uh-oh, watch out.
没错,就是老猎豹施韦茨
Yep, old Cheetah Schweitz.
不算老,正值壮年
Not old, you know. Virile.
你可真是个话匣子啊,是吧?
You are a chatty Cathy, aren't you?
不不不
Uh-uh.
就这么爱听自己说话是吧,凯丝?
Just loving the sound of your own voice, huh, Cath?
- 什么?才不是。 - 不不不,别叫我凯丝
- What? No. - No, no, no. Not Cath.
我叫大笨鹿,布鲁斯驼鹿。就这么定了
I'm Moose, Bruce the Moose. Lock it in.
大笨鹿这名字挺好。大笨鹿这名字挺好
I'm good with Moose. I'm good with Moose.
没事
It's OK.
- 嗨,帕姆。 - 我能,那个...
- Hey, Pam. - Can I, um...
噢,你在干嘛呢?
oh, what are you doing?
哦,是我的不对
Oh, it's my fault.
我让杰西卡去叠床单
I told Jessica to fold the linens,
但我忘了交代,别搞得
but I forgot to say, don't do it
像个傻子一样
like a goddamn moron.
呃,说起来,提到杰西卡...
Um, listen, speaking of Jessica...
其实是所有的护士...
all the nurses, really...
你知道,我尽量用建设性的方式来指导她们
you know, I try to focus on coaching them
帮助她们建立自信
in a constructive way to build up their confidence.
- 是啊,没错。- 哦,亚历克斯,你是个好护士
- Yeah, right. - Oh, Alex, you are a good nurse.
- 哦。- 谢谢你
- Oh. - Thank you.
你也能当个好领导
You could be a good boss, too,
只要你不再想着当万人迷
if you stopped trying to get elected prom queen
而是赢得大家的尊重
and earn their respect.
我...我是说,我觉得同事们还是尊重我的
I don't... I mean, I think people here respect me.
- 这不太... - 你能处理完这些吗?
- That's not the... - Could you finish these?
我得去趟洗手间,到了我这把年纪
Toilet's calling my name, and at my age,
该去就得去。谢了
you learn to listen. Thanks.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
那个帕姆...
That Pam...
- 她真是个火爆脾气,对吧? - 没错
- She's a real firecracker, huh? - Yeah.
这种人...现在可真是不多见了
They don't... they don't make them like that anymore.
- 没错。 - 是啊
- Nope. - Yeah.
- 确实不多见了。 - 对啊
- They sure don't. - Yeah.
你知道,她有时候,嗯,有点...
You know, she can be, um, a little...
- 她太差劲了! - 她太差劲了!
- She sucks! - She sucks!
- 天啊。 - 她太刻薄了
- Oh, my God. - She's cruel.
我都忘了她有多刻薄
I forgot how cruel she was.
她把大家都搞得很难受
She's making everybody miserable.
是啊,要不我给她起个外号♥?
Yeah, how about I give her a nickname?
- 看她喜欢这样吗?- 对啊
- See how she likes it? - Yeah.
- 屁屁小姐?- 哦
- Miss Fart? - Oh.
- 我不清楚。- 她放过屁吗?
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表