剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
Still, you know, 40 of anything.
达科塔,谢谢你过来一趟
Dakota, thank you for coming in.
最近怎么样?- 我还行
How are you? - I'm OK.
又有人偷拿我的酸奶了
Somebody's been stealing my yogurts again.
那就好。听到你这么说我很高兴
Good. Glad to hear it.
听着,我今天请你过来...
Listen, I brought you in here today--
说真的,这种事情从来都不好开口
and believe me, these things are never easy.
不过...
But--
那是什么东西?
What's that?
这是Tomo Pod吗?
Is that the Tomo Pod?
天哪,这声音也太刺耳了吧?
Jesus, that's abrasive, isn't it?
我刚刚说到哪了?
What was I saying?
- 这种事向来都不简单...- 哦,对对对
- These things are never easy. - Oh, right, right.
这种事从来都不好办。嗯哼嗯哼
These things are never easy. Uh-huh-huh.
哦
Oh.
所以说每个职场环境都不一样
So every workplace is different.
关键看是否合适
It's a question of fit.
不好意思,这声音是不是越来越响了?
I'm sorry, is this getting louder?
我实在没法集中精神
It's so hard for me to concentrate.
听起来像自动售货机在高♥潮♥似的
Sounds like a vending machine having an orgasm.
对对,但你刚才说到...
Right, but what were you saying about--
莎啦啦啦啦啦
Sha-la-la-la-la.
呼...好吧达科塔,咱们就长痛不如短痛,直接摊牌吧?
Whew. OK, Dakota, let's just rip the Band-Aid off, OK?
行吧
All right.
不行,今天没空。出去
Nope, not today. Out.
赶紧走。- 哦...
Get out. - Oh.
非常感谢你特地过来一趟
Thank you so much for stopping by.
你听我说
You know what?
我真的希望现在就能谈,因为...
I'd really prefer to talk now because--
要是收到HR的邮件,千万别回复
If you get an email from HR, do not answer it.
其实,我就是想跟你谈谈我发的邮件
Actually, I wanted to talk to you about my email.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我觉得我的大脑会慢慢适应的
I think my brain will acclimate to this.
没问题的
It's fine.
嘿,你给蒂姆打电♥话♥的情况如何?
Hey, how'd that phone call to Tim go?
我是说,他对那些关于热辣加里的八卦有什么反应?
I mean, how did he take all of that Hot Gary stuff?
天啊,你当时是认真的?
Oh, my God, you were serious about that?
对啊。不过你知道吗?
Yeah. But you know what?
算了,别提了
Forget about it.
我的意思是,你没必要把自己说的那些鬼话当真,所以...
I mean, you don't have to buy your own BS, so...
好吧,稍等一下
All right, hold on.
我这就给蒂姆打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call Tim right now.
太好了
Great.
说实话,我挺想亲眼看看你的政策是怎么实施的
I mean, I'd really like to see your policy in action.
说不定还能学到几招
I might even learn a few things.
是啊,我觉得你肯定能学到
Yeah, I think that you will.
好的
OK.
嗨,宝贝。什么事?
Hey, hon. What's up?
哦,没什么事
Oh, nothing.
今天有点闲
Kind of a slow day.
就想跟你打个招呼
Thought I'd say hi.
哎呀,你好呀
Aw, hi.
对了,有个挺搞笑的事儿
Also, so funny story.
就是...那个送快递的小哥,叫加里
There--well, there's this delivery guy, Gary,
有些同事,特别是护士们,都觉得他长得特别帅
and some people, the nurses, think that he's hot.
所以我们都管他叫'帅哥加里'
And so we all call him Hot Gary.
哦,这样啊
OK.
然后呢?还有呢?
And then what?
没了,就这些
Nothing. That's it.
哦,好吧。我还以为有什么精彩后续呢——
Oh, OK. I thought there was--
好吧。这故事真有意思,亲爱的
OK. Fun story, babe.
多谢
Thanks.
我是说,虽然没什么英雄气概,但挺暖心的
I mean, not much of a hero's journey, but nice.
所以这没什么大不了的,是吧?
So it's not a big deal, then, right?
你没生气吧?
You're not upset?
宝贝,我们都知道大家都是凡人
Sweetie, I'm aware that we're both human
难免会对别人产生好感
and we're still gonna find people attractive,
特别是天天在单位见面的同事
especially people we see all the time at work.
说得太对了!没错!
Exactly. Yeah.
那你在单位看上谁了?
Who do you find attractive at work, then?
呃,这个嘛...我也不好说
Well, I don't know.
我觉得塞丽娜挺漂亮的
I guess Serena's pretty.
你说什么?
What?
不是。我是说你的工作,亲爱的。我指的是你的工作
No. Your work, honey. I meant your work.
是啊,那根本没用
Yeah, that did absolutely nothing.
这不明摆着嘛
Obviously.
好吧,等一下
OK, wait.
让我试试这个方法
Let me try this.
不行,还在那儿
Nah, it's still there.
你刚才在想什么玩意
What was your theory there?
等等,它停了!
Wait, it stopped!
问题搞定了
Problem solved.
不对,它又回来了
No, it's back.
你看,它先给你一线希望,然后又无情地把它夺走
See, it gives you a flash of hope, and then it rips it away.
等等,我有想法了
Wait, light bulb.
要是我们把它想象成一首美妙的歌♥曲呢?
What if we reframed it as a beautiful song?
你仔细听
Just listen.
哐哐哐,哐哐哐哐
Gong-gong-gong, gong-gong-gong-gong.
哐哐哐,哐哐哐哐
Gong-gong-gong, gong-gong-gong-gong.
快给我滚出去
Get the out.
好的
Yes.
不得不说,你现在可真是进退两难啊
Gotta admit, you are in a real pickle.
哦,是吗?此话怎讲?
Oh, yeah? How's that?
你看,按照你那套'无话不说'的生活方式
Well, according to your "share everything" lifestyle,
你确实应该告诉塞雷娜
you really do have to tell Serena
蒂姆是怎么说她的
what Tim said about her.
这根本不是一回事,兄弟
It's not the same thing, man.
我又没和塞雷娜结婚
I'm not married to Serena.
可以说你对最好的朋友
One could argue that you tell your best friend
比对伴侣说的话还要多
more than you tell your partner.
行了,听着,我看你倒是挺乐在其中的
All right, listen, I can see you're having a lot of fun
但我们手头工作还积压不少
with this, but we're still pretty backed up
都是那个爆掉的充气城♥堡♥惹的祸,所以很遗憾,我现在
from that popped bouncy castle, so, sadly, I do have
还有更要紧的事得操心
more important things to worry about.
你不想告诉塞雷娜,因为有些事情
You don't want to tell Serena because it's a good thing
不为人知反而是好事
that everybody doesn't know everything
有些秘密还是藏在心里比较好
and there are some things that are better kept inside.
完胜!
Game, set, match:
罗纳德·伦纳德医生获胜
Dr. Ronald Leonard.
搞定!
Boop!
来做个小区域瑜伽放松一下?
Little Zone A yoga?
是啊,就是想保持身体柔韧
Yeah. Just trying to stay limber.
检查发现脊柱有点轻微弯曲
Found out I have some negligible curvature
所以正在做一些矫正训练
in my spine, so taking a few corrective measures.
小问题啦。- 不会吧!
No biggie. - No way!
- 对啊。- 我也有脊柱侧弯
- Yeah. - I have scoliosis too.
什么?不,我这不一样
What? No, my thing's different.
我买♥♥了个叫骨盆钟的器械
I ordered something called a pelvic clock.
咱俩情况不同,基思,明白吗?
We're not the same, Keith, all right?
话说回来,罗恩好像在找你
Actually, I think Ron was looking for you.
哦,好吧。嗯...
Oh, OK. Hmm.
嘿,我做了你强烈推荐的那个全身扫描
Hey, I did that body scan you were hyping up.
检查说我双膝都有积液
Apparently I have excess fluid in both my knees.
唉,真倒霉
Ugh, tough break.
但我都不确定那机器到底靠不靠谱
But I don't even know if that machine's 100%.
居然说我有脊柱侧弯之类的胡话
Told me I have a curved spine or some nonsense.
哦,这真逗,因为我的扫描结果说
Oh, that's so funny, 'cause it said
我的脊柱特别直
mine was perfectly straight.
技师说...堪称完美
The tech guy said it was... flawless.
这有点怪。- 是吗?
It's weird. - Oh yeah?
对啊对啊,他就是在开玩笑
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表