剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
People are here. You're making friends.
- 切,无所谓
- Pfft. Doesn't matter.
你是这里唯一真正懂我的人
You're the only person here who really knows me,
可你却觉得我是个傻♥逼♥
and you think that I'm bleep.
- 我没这么想... - 得了吧,你就是
- I do not think... - Yeah, you do.
- 你才是个傻♥逼♥
- You're bleep.
- 你看不起我,就像我们看那些傻♥逼♥一样
- You look down on me like we do with bleep.
- 好吧,你要不要躺下休息?
- OK, why don't you lay down?
- 不要。别这样。不行!啊! - 喂,冷静,冷静点
- No. Come on. No! Oh! - Oh, hey, hey, hey.
- 让我躺下是吧,我懂了
- Lay down, I get it.
你让我躺下,是想让我显得更卑微
You want me to lay down so I'd be even lower
这样你就能更加俯视我、看不起我
so you can look down on me even more.
不行,别这样
No, stop.
要是我站得高,你就没法俯视我了
You can't do it if I'm up high.
不行,嘿!让开!
No, hey! Out of the way!
没错,要是我站到这个衣柜顶上
Yeah, if I'm on top of this armoire,
你就没法俯视我了
you can't look down on me.
嘿,先别看。先别看
Hey, don't watch yet. Don't watch yet.
求你了。你到底在干嘛?
Please. What are you doing?
啊
Ah.
哟,戳到你痛处了?- 你说什么?
Oh, struck a nerve, have I? - What?
好戏开场了。要开始了
Here we go. Here we go.
哈?- 放马过来,布鲁斯
Huh? - Come on, Bruce.
当心!
Be careful!
- 哦,你巴不得这样吧?
- Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you?
- 对啊。不然我♥干♥嘛这么说
- Yeah. I mean, that's why I said it.
- 现在还想居高临下看我?
- Try looking down on me now!
你做不到。我可是会议室的王者
You can't. I'm the king of the conference.
想篡位夺权?
You wanna dethrone the king?
那就放马过来吧
Well, come at me.
有本事来打我呀,然后爬上来!
Come at me, and climb up here!
一直往上爬...哎呀,哎呀!
Climb all the way up... oh, oh!
那玩意儿坏了
That thing was broken.
啊,这地方真够简陋的
Ah, this place is cheap.
我刚统计完票数
I just counted the votes.
你和马特打平了
You and Matt are tied.
真的假的?
Seriously?
但你还没投票呢
But you haven't voted yet.
我明明跟他说过我会投他的票
I specifically told him I would vote for him.
确实如此,我向他做出了承诺
That's true. I gave him my word.
谢谢大家
Thanks, guys.
- 我投了你一票!
- I voted for you!
- 是啊,我也是!
- Yeah, same!
- 嘿,马特
- Hey, Matt.
你在船上睡过觉吗?
You ever slept on a boat?
- 这也能行?
- You can do that?
- 巅峰来得太早可不好
- You don't wanna peak too soon.
你得保持饥渴
You gotta stay hungry.
所以老实说马特,如果你哪天看到这个视频
So honestly, Matt, if you're watching this ever,
没事儿
you're welcome.
- 还有五分钟,各位
- Five minutes, you guys.
我们只剩两片了
We're down to two slices.
快点啊。我急需重奶油!
Come on. I need the heavy cream!
我说这话时要低头看着地面
I'm gonna look at the ground when I say this
免得暴露我觉得是谁干的
so I don't give away who I think did it.
但我觉得她应该主动承认
But I think she should confess.
行吧
Fine.
我不想扫大家的兴
I don't wanna ruin everyone else's day.
该成熟点了,像个大人样子
It's time to grow up, act like an adult,
然后去找乔伊斯谈谈
and face Joyce.
他们抢走了我的石头,还扔进了垃圾桶
They took my rock and threw it in the garbage.
这难道是某种护士团伙?
And this is some kind of nursing gang?
有可能
Maybe.
不过他们放出话来,要是你再追查下去
But they said if you investigate it any further,
他们就要搞事情了
they'll do something crazy.
好吧,懂了
Well, understood.
这事我不管了,以后绝口不提
I will drop it and never speak of this again.
谢了,乔伊斯
Thanks, Joyce.
你知道么,这事发生的原因明摆着的
You know, it's obvious why this even happened.
其他护士都眼红咱俩的关系
The other nurses are jealous of our relationship.
虽说不少帮派也带有种族色彩
Although a lot of gangs also have a racial component.
不,我觉得这才是重点
No, I think it was the first thing.
好吧,他们是羡慕我们拥有的
OK. They want what we have.
要不这周末你来我们家的湖边别♥墅♥挑块新石头?
Why don't you come and pick out a new rock for yourself
就在我们家的湖边别♥墅♥?
at our family's lake house this weekend?
哦,好吧
Oh, OK.
你肯定会喜欢那地方的
You're gonna love it up there.
那边的山路十八弯
The roads are really windy.
黑苍蝇特别凶猛
The black flies are ruthless.
但我们会让你吃太妃糖吃到撑
But we're gonna cram you so full of taffy,
你压根儿就注意不到
you're not even gonna notice.
再说我们的水管系统特别娇气,所以...
And our plumbing's really delicate, so...
- 行。- 多谢了
- OK. - Thanks a lot.
有时候你参加不了心仪的会议
Sometimes you don't get the conference you want.
只能参加对你有益的会议
You get the conference you need.
我哪个都没捞着
I got neither.
但我确实瞥见了布鲁斯的另一面
But what I did get is a glimpse of Bruce
这是我在医院里从没见过的
that I've never seen around the hospital.
你知道吗,在他那副自以为是、虚张声势的表象之下
You know, beneath all of his cockiness and bravado,
他就是这么个人...
he's just a guy who's...
我该怎么委婉地说呢...
how do I say this gently...
在寻找志同道合的人
looking for his tribe.
罗恩很孤单
Ron is lonely.
他和芬纳彻底黄了
And he struck out with Fenner hard.
我安慰了他
I helped him lick his wounds.
说实话,他完全占据了所有注意力,把我的周末都毁了
I mean, he kind of sucked up all the air, ruined my weekend,
但我心甘情愿
but happy to do it.
你看过这张账单了吗?
Did you look at this bill?
你到底点了多少份凯撒沙拉?
How many Caesar salads did you order?
...
...
这些零碎开支你来分摊
You're splitting these incidentals.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表