剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, he was joking around
他连我的脊椎和素材图都分不清
he could barely tell my spine from the stock image.
- 天哪。- 几乎看不见
- Oh, my God. - Could hardly see
我的绿色轮廓线。- 绿色?没错
my green outline. - Green? Yeah.
是啊,我的也是绿色的,所以...绿色的深浅
Yeah, mine was green too, so-- shade of green.
- 挺好的。- 对啊
- Nice. - Yeah.
- 绿队的小伙伴。- 没错!
- The green guys. - Yeah!
听着,罗恩说他没在找我
Hey, Ron said he wasn't looking for me.
得了吧,他就是在找你,基斯!拜托,他明明在找你
Yes, he was, Keith! Please. He was.
嗨,最近过得如何,美女?
Hey, how's it going, pretty lady?
哇,我喜欢这个调调
Ooh, I like this energy.
我不过是实话实说
I'm just speaking the truth, you know?
你长得漂亮,这基本上是大家的共识
You're pretty, and I think basically everyone agrees.
- 嗯 - 我就这么觉得,蒂姆也是
- Mm. - You know, I do. Tim does.
什么?
What?
哦,是啊,这事...确实提到过
Oh, yeah, it--it's come up.
不过这也没什么好惊讶的吧
Can't really be that surprising, though.
要我说,你可是个火♥辣♥美人
I mean, you're a hot tamale.
这不是明摆着的事吗?
Like, who doesn't think that?
好吧,你知道我向来支持多元情感关系
OK, so you know I'm extremely poly positive,
但你和蒂姆对我而言亲如家人,我只是...
but you and Tim are like family, and I just--
天哪,不是的,我不是那个意思...
Oh, my God, no, I'm not--
我不是想拉你搞三人行
I'm not propositioning you for a throuple.
我只是...
I just--
刚才我和蒂姆聊天,他刚好说到
Tim and I were chatting, and it just came up
他觉得你挺可爱的
that he thought you were cute.
就这样而已。挺好笑的吧?
That's all. Isn't that funny?
我俩当时都笑死了
We both did a full LOL.
好吧,我不太确定该作何反应
OK, not really sure what I'm supposed to do with that.
不用做什么
Nothing.
天哪,这根本不重要
Oh, my God, it doesn't even matter.
这就像是...
It's just, like...
毫无意义的琐碎信息
Meaningless factoids.
所以... - 没错
So... - Yeah.
说得不错
That was good.
很顺滑
Smooth.
这恰恰就是当今社会的症结所在
That is exactly what is wrong with society nowadays.
每个人都想把脑子里蹦出的每一个小念头都分享出来
Everyone wants to share every little thought
不吐不快
that pops into their head.
我认识我祖父整整三十年
I knew my grandfather for 30 years.
他对我说过的话加起来都不超过十个字
He never said more than 10 words to me.
真了不起
Great man.
抱歉打扰一下
Excuse me.
哎,我就在隔壁房♥间...
Hey, I am in the room directly next door--
哦,你是担心辐射问题吗?
Oh, and you're worried about the radiation?
不是,不如你先说吧?
No, but why don't I let you talk first?
严格来说,这个Tomo Pod
Well, technically the Tomo Pod
确实会释放一些辐射
does emit a small amount of radiation,
但剂量非常小,没什么大不了的
but it's really so tiny, it's not a big deal.
那如果...如果真的没什么大不了的
Well, if it's-- if it's not a big deal,
那你为什么还穿着防护背心?
why are you wearing that vest?
请放心,我今天全天都在这里
Well, I'm here all day.
我也全天都在这里啊
I'm here all day.
我一直都在这里
I'm here all day.
需要给您一件背心吗?
Do you want a vest?
我真希望受伤的不是我的手
I just wish it wasn't on my hand.
听我说,现在就是伤口看起来最严重的时候,真的
Listen, that is the worst it is ever gonna look, all right?
我们会请整形外科医生来会诊
We'll do a consult with plastics.
您会康复的,我向您保证
You will be all right, I promise.
我们会好好照顾您的,请放心
We're gonna take good care of you, OK?
请再坚持一下
Just hang tight.
嘿,刚才表现真不错。你看起来比之前淡定多了...
Hey, that was really nice. You seemed a lot calmer--
你的脂肪肝检查结果怎么样?
How'd you do on your fatty liver deposits?
- 啥? - 什...什么?
- What? - W-what?
扫描结果啊,马特。别装傻了。- 我真不知道
The scan, Matt. Come on. - I don't know.
技师说大概是4%吧
The tech said, like, 4%.
哦,天呐。真的假的?
Oh, yowch. Really?
我的才2.5%呢
Mine was 2 1 2%.
这个数值更低,你懂的哈?
That's less, you know?
那鼻息肉的情况呢?
How about nasal polyps?
你查出来有几个?
How many they get you for?
我实在记不清了
I honestly don't remember.
我得了个鸭蛋
Goose egg for me.
你大概喝了几杯,不过这很正常
Yeah, you probably had a couple, but that's typical.
不过你在脊柱上做得不错,这就扯平了吧?
But hey, you did good on the spine, so it evens out, right?
哦,谢谢
Oh, thanks.
你知道,这挺好的,因为你
You know, it's kind of nice 'cause you
其他东西都可以修,但这脊柱……
can fix the other stuff, but the spine you got
就是你与生俱来的
is the spine you got.
对对对。是的
Right, right. Yeah.
嗯,肝脏也相当重要呢
Well, liver's a pretty big one too.
哎呀,不好意思
Oop, sorry.
这话题可能戳到你痛处了
It's probably a sore subject for you
毕竟我在脂肪沉积处理上完胜了你
since I dominated you on those fatty deposits.
啊,没事,不打紧
Ah, no, it's OK.
说实话,我一直对脊柱有点心理阴影
You know, I always had a fear with the spine
因为老家那边有个驼背的老大爷
because back home, there was this old hunchbacked guy
我们都管他叫老驼背。- 哇塞
who we called Old Hunchback. - Whoa.
- 然后... - 我的天
- And-- - Whoa.
马特,不能直接说'驼背'啊
You can't say "hunchback," Matt.
不,我想他们应该更喜欢...别的叫法吧
No, they prefer... something else, I'd imagine.
哼,他们去市场的路上不光要躲小石子
Huh, it's not enough they have to dodge pebbles
on the way to the market.
现在你还要诽谤他们?
Now they got you slandering them?
- 没有。 - 唉
- No. - Oof.
我不喜欢你用有色眼镜看别人
I do not like this color on you.
天啊
Oh, my God.
能把"驼背"这个词消音吗?
Could you bleep "hunchback"?
或者...哦,对不起
Or--. Oh, sorry.
嗨,亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
梅巴♥赫♥先生的几项检测结果不确定
Mr. Maybach had some test results come back inconclusive,
我就是想听听你的意见
and I just wanted to get your take.
这孩子长得像他爸蒂姆
Does this baby look like his daddy, Tim,
还是他妈塞雷娜?
or his mommy, Serena?
你疯了吧?
Are you insane?
喂!
Hey!
我整个午饭时间都花在这上面了
I worked my whole lunch hour on that.
好不容易才拍到塞雷娜的清晰照
Took a while to get a clear shot of Serena.
再说了,凭什么要我给他们信♥用♥卡♥?
Plus, why do I have to give them my credit card?
够了吧,罗恩,你还不觉得过分吗?
It's enough now, Ron, don't you think?
我最怕的就是让塞雷娜看到这个
The last thing I need is for Serena to see this
这让事情变得更加奇怪了
and it make things even more weird.
啊哈!
Aha!
所以你确实承认,告诉塞雷娜让事情变得奇怪了
So you do acknowledge that telling Serena
让事情变得奇怪了
made things weird.
不,我只是说这是断章取义——
No, I'm just saying that out of context--
你知道吗?
you know what?
我这就把话说清楚
I am gonna clear this up right now.
嘿,塞雷娜。对不起,对不起
Hey, Serena. Sorry. Sorry.
就是想跟你说说蒂姆那件事的来龙去脉
Just to give you more context for the whole Tim thing.
是这样的,罗恩和我刚才在聊坦诚沟通的事
So Ron and I were talking about open communication,
好吧,这下我们聊到加里了
all right, and that got us on the subject of Gary
那个快递小哥真帅
the delivery guy is hot.
- 亚历克斯... - 没事,没关系
- Alex-- - No, it's OK.
不,我只是想把话都挑明了说
No, I just want to get it all out there in the open.
你知道护士们总在八卦
So you know how the nurses are always talking
说想跟加里发♥生♥关♥系♥吗?
about how they'd hook up with Gary?
而且,你知道,她们会说,嗯,你懂的
And, you know, they're like, yeah, you know,
我愿意收他的快递
I'd accept his package.
还有,比如说,塞进我的信箱里
And, you know, like, slide it in my mailbox,
加里,诸如此类的话...
Gary, and stuff like that--
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表