剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 这样有用吗?- 好吧,你听我说?
- Is this helping? - OK, you know what?
就算是死亡也触动不了你
Death doesn't move the needle for you.
所以说这实在是...
So that is just...
- 那没问题。- 哦
- that's fine. - Oh.
我在名单上没看到这个姓
I didn't see this last name on the list.
那可真是太扫兴了
That would be a bummer.
- 一开始我还有点懵
- At first I was confused.
保罗·赖瑟?这也太离谱了吧
Paul Reiser? So random.
不过不是这样
But no.
你们快看这个。把画面放大
Get a load of this. Zoom in.
上面写了什么?快看看写了什么?
What's that say? What's that say?
哦,罗恩表面冷淡是因为他对名人漠不关心
Oh, Ron seems cold because he doesn't care
但他其实很在乎身边的人
about celebs, but he does care about the people in his life,
就连这个脾气暴躁的罗恩也在乎我
and Ron the grump cares about me.
我是在1999年的一次游轮旅行中认识保罗·赖瑟的
I met Paul Reiser in 1999 on a cruise.
当时我们正排着自助餐的队伍
We were standing in a buffet line.
还是他让我爱上了西式煎蛋卷
And he turned me on to Western omelets.
所以啊,他要是不在了我肯定会很难过
So, yeah, I will be sad when he dies.
我超喜欢那家伙的
Love that guy.
- 帕姆,我们得聊聊。- 非得聊吗?
- Pam, we need to talk. - Do we?
是的,我...我觉得自从你上次来这儿之后
Yes, I... I think that since the last time you were here,
- 就是你来负责的那次...- 嗯哼
- when you were in charge... - Uh-huh.
- 这个氛围...- 啊,谢了
- The culture... - Ah, thanks.
我正要过来收拾一下
I was just coming to clean this up.
- 今天忙疯了。- 是啊
- Crazy day. - Yeah.
没事,马特。让我们单独待会儿,行吗?
That's OK, Matt. Just give us a second, OK?
- 哦,好的。没问题。- 去吧
- Oh, OK. Yeah. - There you go.
好好过你的日子吧,马特
Live your life, Matt.
我们就爱给你收拾烂摊子
We like cleaning up your messes.
哦,不好意思
Oh, sorry.
呃,就是有个大谜团然后...然后...然后...
Um, it's just there was this whole mystery and... and... and...
然后...然后...然后你的巧克力呢?
And... and... and where's your chocolate?
啥?
What?
阿甘在开始讲那些又臭又长的无聊故事之前,不是都会发巧克力吗?
Doesn't Forrest Gump give out chocolate before he launches
开始讲那些又臭又长的无聊故事
into some long, boring story that
根本没人鸟的故事吗?
nobody gives a about?
别为难他了,帕姆!
Lay off him, Pam!
- 不好意思。你没资格这么跟我说话
- Excuse me. - You don't talk to me like that.
事实上,我才是这里的护士长
Actually, I'm the charge nurse,
这意味着这里我说了算,不是你
which means that I'm in charge, not you.
你不能这样对待他人
You cannot talk to people like that.
- 再说,你这套行不通。 - 对你不是挺管用的嘛
- Also, it doesn't work. - It worked on you.
不,我能成为好护士,跟你没有半毛钱关系
No, I'm a good nurse in spite of you.
而如果我能成为好领导,那也多亏了
And if I'm a good boss, it's because
你让我见识了反面教材
you taught me what not to do.
你知道吗,帕姆?
You know what, Pam?
我不希望你再来打扰我的护士团队
I don't want you around my nurses.
这里没你的事了
You're done here.
好吧
Fine.
我去收拾东西
I'll get my stuff.
知道吗,你原来是个彻头彻尾的混♥蛋♥
You know, you turned out to be a real turd.
还有,你背后说我那些坏话我都听见了
And by the way, I heard everything you said about me.
我才不在乎呢
I don't care.
告辞了,放屁女士
Farewell, Madam Fart.
怼得好
Roasted.
没错,当老板就得身兼数职
Yeah, you know, you have to play a lot of roles
方方面面都要顾及
when you're a boss.
有时候你是一位老师
Sometimes you're a teacher.
有时你是心理咨♥询♥师,有时又是啦啦队长
Sometimes you're a therapist or a cheerleader.
有时候你只是一个普通的朋友
And sometimes you're just a friend.
你知道,我会犯错吗?
You know, do I make mistakes?
是的,毫无疑问。但说到底,我...
Yes, absolutely. But at the end of the day, I...
- 亚历克斯。- 抱歉打断一下
- Alex. - Sorry to interrupt.
- 没关系。- 我给你带了你最爱喝的饮料
- It's OK. - I got your favorite drink.
- 哦。- 怎么了?这是为什么?
- Oh. - Why? What for?
就是想谢谢你关照护士们
Just a thank you for looking out for the nurses.
- 这对我来说意义重大。- 谢谢你,霍莉
- It means a lot. - Thank you, Holly.
这真是太贴心了
That's really sweet.
看来我一直都在错误的地方寻求认可
Guess I was looking for approval
这么久以来
in the wrong place this whole time.
嗯
Hm.
这不是我的饮料
That's not my drink.
没错,帕姆说得对。我觉得霍莉可以做的更好
Yeah, Pam had a point. I think Holly could do better.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表