剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
所以要记得多吃低酸性食物
So just make sure to eat plenty of low-acid foods
同时要远离咖♥啡♥因♥和酒精
and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
这些东西会进一步刺♥激♥胃黏膜
They can further irritate the stomach lining.
有什么问题吗?- 有的
Any questions? - Yeah.
我现在能摸摸小马吗?- 可以啊
Can I pet the pony now? - You may.
好的。你好呀
OK. Hi.
哇,你的毛发真漂亮
Oh, I love your hair.
可能有人不喜欢医院,但没有人能拒绝小马的魅力
Some people hate hospitals, but everybody loves a pony.
所以我特意请来了一匹专业的治疗马
So I decided to bring in a professional therapy horse
帮助提升病患们的情绪和士气
to help boost the morale of our patients.
但有个意想不到的麻烦
But there has been an unanticipated downside.
呕
Ugh.
马特,又有个粪便紧急情况
Matt, we got another Code Brown.
啊!
Oh!
真不知道他们给那动物喂了什么
I don't know what they feed that animal,
但这粪便的纤维含量高得惊人
but it is alarmingly fiber-rich.
女士,请当心
Ma'am, be careful.
就是有点小麻烦
There's just a little mess.
女士,右边...女士,就在那儿!
Ma'am, right-- ma'am, right there!
小心,小心,小心,小心,小心!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
哎呀!
Oh!
没错,踩的正准
Yeah, right down the barrel.
我们来追踪和显影,好吗?追踪和显影
Let's track and bleach, yeah? Track and bleach.
快拦住她,她往放射科去了
Somebody grab her. She's headed to radiology.
我去拦住她。女士?
I'm gonna get her. Ma'am?
- 怎么这么多? - 这位女士?
- Why is it so much? - Ma'am?
我只是在到处涂抹
I'm just spreading it everywhere.
啊!
Oh!
马特!
Matt!
圣丹尼斯医院 第二季第三集
喂,你要去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
这些是要做什么?
What are you doing with those?
这是给Tomo Pod用的
It's for the Tomo Pod.
还记得你签收过吗?
Remember you signed for it?
Tomo Pod?
Tomo Pod?
你说的是那个高级的新型全身扫描仪吗
Are you talking about that fancy new full-body scanner
我看到很多知名演员都在推广
I've been seeing promoted by recognizable actors
在Instagram上?
on Instagram?
呃,我觉得那东西不该放在这儿
Well, I don't think that belongs here.
除非有哪个有胆量的管理层说服他们送了一台过来
Unless a plucky administrator talked them into sending one.
没错
That's right.
本月,圣丹尼斯医院正在举办
This month, St. Denis is hosting
我们自主研发的Tomo Pod检测活动
our own in-house Tomo Pod.
抱歉,在我们打电♥话♥向家人报喜之前
Sorry, before we call our loved ones with the good news,
这个Tomo Pod到底是个什么东西?
what exactly is a Tomo Pod?
这可是早期检测领域的重大突破啊
It's only the next frontier in early detection.
没错,它能在细胞层面扫描你的身体
Yeah, it scans your body at the cellular level
能发现体内可能潜伏的任何异常病变
to detect any abnormalities that could be lurking inside.
比如椎间盘突出、肺部结节这些问题都能检测出来
Yeah, things like bulging discs, pulmonary nodules.
这玩意儿根本没人需要
Nobody needs this.
所有这些预防性检测
All these preemptive scans do
会把人们拖入焦虑的深渊
is send people down a rabbit hole of anxiety
和不必要的医疗程序
and unnecessary procedures.
抱歉,但我认为在疾病恶化前及时发现很重要
I'm sorry, but I think it's important to spot disease
在其酿成大祸之前
before it becomes a disaster.
这简直就是Tomo Pod盒子上的宣传语
That's literally the slogan on the Tomo Pod box.
但这并不能否定它的真实性,塞雷娜
Well, it doesn't make it any less true, Serena.
为了鼓励大家向患者推荐这项服务
And to encourage you all to promote this to our patients,
所有员工今天均可享受一次免费全身扫描
all employees are entitled to a free body scan today only.
太棒了!
Boom-shakalaka!
我们要帮助人们活出更精彩的人生
We are gonna help people live fuller lives
少些疑问句
with fewer question marks.
是啊,那也在包装盒上写着呢
Yeah, that's also on the box.
老天爷帮帮我吧
So help me, Jesus.
乔伊斯总在琢磨一些新花样
Always some new gimmick Joyce is cooking up.
我也不知道
I don't know.
我是说,从大局来看
I mean, in the grand scheme of things,
我觉得推广身体扫描这事儿已经算好的了
I think you could do worse than promoting body scans.
说不定能帮到别人呢
Maybe it'll help people.
要我说啊,你用紫外灯一照
Well, I just think you take a black light to anything,
总能发现些污渍
you're gonna find some stains.
当然,但生活中总有一些领域
Sure, but surely there's some areas of life
你想要所有信息的地方
where you want all the information.
就像感情,对吧?
Like relationships, right?
我和蒂姆之间无话不谈
Tim and I tell each other everything.
一切已经摊在台面上了
It's all out there on the table.
才怪
Please.
别告诉我你是那种人
Don't tell me you're one of those
"开放沟通"类型
"open communication" types.
嗯,你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我本该向你请教建议的
I should have asked you for tips.
跟我说说,你跟离婚律师沟通得怎么样?
Tell me, how was your communication
跟离婚律师的沟通吗?
with your divorce lawyer?
我的婚姻失败,不是因为我老婆
My marriage didn't fail because my wife
嫌我话太少
wanted me to talk more.
我的意思是,完全坦诚相见这种方式很适合我们
I'm just saying, total transparency works for us.
这么说,蒂姆知道性感加里这回事?
So Tim knows all about Hot Gary?
就是那个快递小哥?
The delivery guy?
那不过是办公室里的无聊玩笑罢了
That's just some silly office joke.
懂了
Got it.
根本没有什么性感加里,兄弟
Hot Gary's not a thing, man.
既然'热辣加里'这事不成立
Well, if Hot Gary is not a thing,
那你应该不介意给蒂姆打个电♥话♥
then you wouldn't mind calling Tim
把这事原原本本告诉他
and telling him all about it.
说实话,我觉得现在
You know, I actually think, right now,
更重要的是我得给查韦斯先生送杜♥冷♥丁♥去
it might be more important that I get Mr. Chavez his Dilaudid.
蒂姆有权知道加里到底有多辣!
Tim deserves to know how hot Gary is!
隔着帘子我听不清你在说什么
I can't hear you through the curtain.
哦,能体验Tomo检查让我很兴奋
Oh, I'm very excited to get to Tomo'd.
要知道,我一直在完善我的健康方案
See, I'm always fine-tuning my health regimen,
所以有机会一探究竟
so a chance to peek under the hood
这简直是我的梦想成真!
like this is the dream.
我一直羡慕别的医院都有了Tomo系统
I've been watching other hospitals getting a Tomo,
我对Tomo真是羡慕嫉妒恨,简直受不了
and I've been having major Tomo FOMO, fo' sho'-mo.
好了,可以把衣服穿上了
Oh, you can put your shirt back on.
不用,这样就行
Nah, I'm good.
那好吧
OK.
你的心脏检查结果很好
Well, your heart looks excellent.
没有动脉斑块,也没有发现卵圆孔未闭的迹象
No plaque. No evidence of a PFO.
行了别夸了,我都不好意思了
All right, stop it. I'm blushing.
你的肌肉量真的特别棒
Your muscle mass is really exceptional.
喂,别这样。干嘛?别拍这个了
Hey, come on. What? Stop filming this.
至于你的脊柱...
As for your spine--
哇哦,真漂亮
Oh, wow. That's gorgeous.
对啊,看这帅气的脊柱
Yeah. Look at that hot rod.
不不不,这只是一张♥健♥康脊柱的示例图
Oh, no, no, this is just a stock image of a healthy spine.
这才是你的脊柱
This is your spine.
所以只有10度多的弯曲
So just over 10 degrees of curvature,
轻微的脊柱侧弯
nominal scoliosis,
但完全不用担心
but absolutely nothing to be concerned about.
嗯哼。那为什么它是红色的?
Uh-huh. Then why is it red?
哦,这只是为了突出与常规的差异
Oh, that's just to highlight the deviation from the norm.
再说一遍,这真的没什么大不了的
Again, it's really not a big deal.
那为什么偏偏要用红色呢?
Then why use red?
我当初没参与设计团队的工作
I wasn't on the design team.
我问你个问题
Tell me something.
这些设备的误差范围究竟有多大?
What's the margin of error on these things anyway?
哦,保证精度在40微米以内
Oh, it's guaranteed to be accurate within 40 microns.
40?好吧。嗯,问题就在这儿
40? OK. Well, there it is.
这比一根头发丝的宽度还要细
That's less than the width of a human hair.
不过话说回来,你知道,40这个数字本身就不小
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表