剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 我哪知道啊,我就是饿了
- I don't know, man. I'm just hungry.
- 所有事情都停下
- Stop everything.
阿米莉亚希望一切从零开始
Amelia wants the slate blank.
我们要把产科中心全部清空,不再搞什么主题装饰了
We gotta strip the birthing center, no more themes.
好了,大家动作快点,赶紧行动起来
OK, come on, giddy-up, kids.
- 等等,抱歉,不行,我得有个底线
- Wait, sorry, no, I gotta draw a line somewhere,
乔伊斯,明白吗?
Joyce, OK?
我们不能一直跑来跑去重新布置产房♥
We can't keep leaving to restage the birthing center.
- 好吧,我只希望你把你动过的东西
- OK, I only want you to fix the things
收拾好就行,可以吗?
that you personally changed, OK?
- 乔伊斯。- 哦,你知道吗?
- Joyce. - Oh, you know what?
把那台台锯搬回原位
Put that table saw back out there.
这说明工程还在进行中呢
That really says work in progress.
好的,阿米莉亚半小时后就到
OK, Amelia's 30 minutes out.
赶紧的。赶紧的。赶紧的
Let's go. Let's go. Let's go.
- 是大♥陆♥那边的事让你烦心吗?
- Mainland problems getting you down?
- 没事
- It's fine.
再等五分钟我就能休息了
Five more minutes and I can take my break.
我现在还是很淡定的
I'm still very relaxed.
- 哦,是啊
- Oh, yes.
夏威夷旅游局真该请你当模特拍宣传照
The Hawaii tourism board should snap a pic of you
放在他们的宣传册上
for their brochures.
- 你到底来不来帮我?
- Are you coming to help me or not?
- 我有个病人要照顾
- I have a patient.
之后我就会被当成水坝沉到河里去了
Then I'm being lowered down into a river as a dam.
- 你知道嘛,巨石强森估计得穿XXXL码,Ron
- You know, the Rock is probably a triple XL, Ron.
只有你把它当回事,它才算侮辱
It's only an insult if you want it to be.
- 听起来真吓人。你有没有晕过去?
- That sounds scary. Did you black out at all?
- 没有,不过眼前一片白茫茫
- No, everything went white.
- 说不定你刚才死了一小会儿
- [gasps] Maybe you died for a second.
- 谁看见我的鞋了?
- Did anyone grab my shoes?
鞋子直接被从我脚上刮飞了
They got blown right off my feet.
- 是被雷劈的?
- By the lightning?
- 你鞋子都被刮飞了?
- Your shoes got blown off?
- 没什么大不了的
- Not that big a deal.
- 我听说电流穿过身体的时候
- I heard when the current runs through you,
可能会...很带劲?
it can be...stimulating?
我听人这么说的。- 没错
That's what I heard. - Yeah.
- 我说,咱们别说了行不行?
- You know what? Let's stop, please.
你们无缘无故地骚扰这位可怜的先生
You're pestering this poor gentleman and for no reason.
几乎每天都有人因雷击而死...
People almost die every day-- from lightning,
因在森林中迷路而丧生
from being lost in the woods.
- 是啊,但是被雷劈中
- Yeah, but being struck by lightning
概率只有百万分之一
is, like, one in a million.
- 不对
- [mumbles mockingly] Wrong.
确切来说是一万五千分之一
It's literally 1 in 15,000.
- 你怎么会知道这个?
- Why do you know that?
- 因为我最近刚查过,行了吧?
- Because I looked it up recently, OK?
关键是,这根本不罕见,明白吗?
The point is, it's not rare, all right?
咱们谁不认识个被雷劈过的人啊,是吧?
We all know someone who's been hit by lightning, right?
- 我们要把这家伙算进去吗?
- Are we counting this guy?
- 不,医生说得其实没错
- No, the doctor's actually right.
- 好的,谢谢
- OK, thank you.
- 我记得看过这个数据
- I remember reading this statistic
在我第一次被雷劈之后
after I got struck the first time.
- 少来了。- 第一次?
- Come on. - The first time?
- 你之前也被雷劈过?
- You've been struck before?
- 雷电又回来完成未竟的事情了
- It came back to finish the job.
- 他们在野外连一天都撑不过
- Wouldn't last a day in the woods.
听着,总有一天...
Look, at some point--
我这不是在责怪受害者
and I don't want to victim blame here,
但你要是被雷劈了两次
but if you're getting hit twice by lightning,
先问问你自己是咋回事吧?
I mean, what's up with you?
哈
Ha.
- 马特,塞雷娜,帮个忙行吗?
- Matt, Serena, can you guys help me out, please?
- 你得先问问马特同不同意我靠近他
- You should check with Matt to make sure I'm allowed
我不想刺♥激♥到他
I don't want to trigger him.
- 抱歉。我是不是做错了什么?
- I'm sorry. Did I do something?
- 各位
- Guys.
- 你主动要求调班避开我
- You asked to be scheduled away from me
还当着我的面说谎
and then lied to my face about it.
是亚历克斯告诉我的。- 什么?你跟她说了?
Alex told me. - What? You told her?
- 我只是需要帮忙,行吗?- 原来你在这儿
- I just need some help, OK? - There you are.
喂,你不能摸鱼一整天啊,艾尔
Hey, you can't be on break all day, Al.
快点,我们得赶紧把这个闪电男挪走
Come on, we really gotta move this lightning guy.
他...他把整个楼层的人都吸引过去了
He's--he's pulling focus from the whole floor.
- 我正忙着呢,看不出来吗?
- I am clearly busy, all right?
喂!
Hey!
那是我的午饭吗?
Is that my lunch?
你在偷吃我的午饭吗?
Are you eating my [bleep] lunch?
- 我...我...
- I--I-- [glass shatters]
- 多谢各位帮忙
- Thanks for your help, everybody.
太感谢了
Thank you so much.
- 好吧,关于那个被电的家伙,我们有什么想法?
- OK, so lightning guy-wise, where'd we land on that?
- 亚历克斯,亚历猫,你得出去干活了,姐妹
- Alex, Alley Cat, I need you out there, sister.
我们正在... - 我只是...我真的...
We are-- - I just--I really--
我需要缓一下。- 好的,没问题
I need a minute. - OK, totally.
但你能在我们去产科中心的路上边走边缓吗?
But can you take that minute while we're
walking to the birthing suite?
- 不行。乔伊斯,别这样
- No. Joyce, no.
现在不行。- 车祸伤者。血胸
Not now. - Car crash. Hemothorax.
病人♥大♥汗淋漓。- 104床可用
Patient's diaphoretic. - 104 is open.
- 好的,送他过去
- OK, let's get him over.
给他上监护设备
Get him on the monitors.
- 明白
- Copy that.
- 好的,病人缺氧
- All right, he's hypoxic.
- 立即上高流量氧疗。- 一、二、三
- HFNC now. - One, two, three.
- 收到,马上处理。- 明白
- Yeah, I'm on it. - All right.
- 当心点。- 连接导联线
- Watch out. - Running leads.
- 建立第二条静脉通路。- 患者苏醒了
- Starting second line. - He's up.
把他安置回床位。- 哎,哎,哎,当心
Let's get him back. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 把他放平。大家注意安全
- Let's get him down. Watch out, guys.
导管脱出了。- 糟糕!
That tube's loose. - Oh!
- 我...我控制住了
- I--I got it.
- 呃,赶紧封闭那个创口
- Uh, let's close that hole.
- 没有完全脱出,情况稳定。- 处理得漂亮
- It didn't rip out. We're OK. - Good save.
谁能给亚历克斯递个止血钳
Can somebody give Alex a hemostat
好让她把手腾出来?- 马上
so she can get her hands back? - Right away.
- 这里需要换套新的引流装置
- And let's get a new drainage system in here.
- 好的,医生。- 是我搞错了
- Yes, Doctor. - I was wrong.
夏威夷不是一种心境状态
Hawaii's not a state of mind.
它是一个实实在在的州
It's a state.
而我已经不在那里了
And I am not there anymore.
所以...
So...
我来处理
I'll get it.
- 嗨
- Hey.
跟Amelia谈得怎么样?
How'd it go with Amelia?
- 哦,那个,她发信息跟我说
- Oh, uh, she texted me to tell me
她最后还是来不了了
she was not gonna be able to make it out here after all
但她说"相信我的判断",这...
but that she "trusts my judgment," which...
- 好吧
- OK.
我是说,除了这让我内心火大之外
I mean, aside from the deep inner anger that causes me,
那...那应该算是好事吧?
that--that seems good, right?
- 是啊
- Yeah.
嗯,挺好的
Yeah, it's great.
- 不错
- Great.
呃...
Uh...
那个...我先回去了,不过要是...
well, I'm gonna head back, but if--
- 会有人来这里吗?
- Is anybody gonna come to this?
- 什么,来产科中心吗?
- What, to the birthing center?
- 对啊,我觉得这四个月来
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表