剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 这个病人的名字该怎么念?
- How would you pronounce this patient's name?
- 呃,文... 啊,文...
- Um, Vin-- ooh, Vin--
文... 文尼邦... 文班尼... 文...
Vin-- Vinibon-- Vinbanny-- Vin--
文尼-伯恩-肯... 不对
Vini-bone-kenn-- no.
文文阿巴纳基纳尔维奇...
Vinvinabanakinalwich--
哇,这名字简直没完没了啊,是吧?
wow, that just keeps going, doesn't it?
- 算了,我就叫他大V好了。他肯定会喜欢的
- Well, I'll just call him Big V. He'll love that.
稍等一下。等等
Wait a minute. Hold on.
他昏迷不醒
He's unconscious.
那不错
That's nice.
- 各位,各位,我这里可能需要帮个忙
- Guys, guys, I might need a little help here.
- 天哪,布鲁斯。- 我的天!
- God, Bruce. - Whoa!
- 怎么回事?- 我不清楚
- What happened? - I don't know.
- 坐下,快坐下
- Sit, sit, sit.
- 我觉得...我觉得我被人袭击了
- I think-- I think I was attacked.
刚才有人... - 快扶他进来
Someone just-- - Bring him in.
- ...从我背后过来
- --came up from behind me,
他照着我的后脑勺来了一下,把我打倒在地
and he hit me in the back of the head and knocked me down.
- 嗯,他的头部伤口看起来只是皮外伤
- Well, his head wound seems superficial.
我们最好给他检查下脑震荡,以防万一
Let's check him for a concussion just in case.
- 我真想不明白怎么会出这种事
- I just don't understand how this could have happened.
- 没关系,布鲁斯。有这种想法的不只你一个
- It's all right, Bruce. You're not the only one.
这种事情最近发生得越来越频繁了
This has been happening more and more often.
- 是啊,但我的反应速度远超常人
- Yeah, but my reflexes are way above average.
绝对比这里所有人都要快
Definitely above everyone here.
- 好了,我看他没什么事
- OK, he seems fine to me.
- 唉,最近袭击事件确实越来越多了...
- Unfortunately, there have been a lot of attacks lately--
有些病人对治疗结果不满意
patients who are unhappy with their results,
情绪激动的家属,或者单纯就是
upset family members, or people who just
想放声大喊
want to yell that day.
说来你可能不信,医护人员
Fun fact, health care workers are
在工作中遭遇暴♥力♥的几率比其他职业高出整整五倍
five times more likely to face violence in the workplace.
本来有个州法案想解决这个问题,结果夭折了
And there was a state bill to address this, but it failed.
不过好消息是,他们倒是通过了一项法案
On the bright side, they did pass a bill
把一座桥命名为杰夫·布里吉斯大桥
to rename a bridge after Jeff Bridges.
这事儿办得可真行
So that's cute.
- 我练了那么多年合气道,都白练了
- Years of Aikido training, years.
- 没事的
- It's OK.
- 不,这一点都不好,马特
- No, it's not OK, Matt.
我真希望他当时就直接杀了我,给我个痛快
I wish he'd just finish the job and killed me.
- 布鲁斯,别这么说。- 你也是,马特
- Bruce, don't say that. - And you, Matt.
是啊。我真希望他把咱俩都杀了
Yeah. I wish he'd killed us both.
- 我压根就不在场
- I wasn't even there.
圣丹尼斯医院 第二季 第二集
嗨,乔伊斯,有空聊会儿吗?
Hey, Joyce, do you have a minute?
- 好啊。有何不可?
- Sure. Why not?
我只不过等了20分钟电♥话♥而已
I've only been on hold for 20 minutes.
想让桑德森参加这个动物园的日间夏令营
Trying to get Sanderson into this Zoo Day Camp,
但根本行不通
and it's just impossible.
- 他不是差不多50岁了吗?
- Isn't he, like, 50?
- 网站写的是八岁及以上
- Well, the website says eight and up.
他坚持说没有年龄限制,所以...
He insists there's no age limit, so...
- 好吧
- OK.
对了,不知道你听说了没有
Well, I don't know if you heard this,
布鲁斯在停车场被人袭击了
but Bruce was attacked in the parking lot.
- 什么?他没事吧?
- What? Is he OK?
- 他没事
- He's OK.
是的,他只是受了点惊吓
Yeah, he's just a little shaken up.
- 您好,小探险日间营地,请问有什么可以帮您?
- Lil Safari Day Camp, how can I help you?
- 刚刚发生了袭击事件!
- There's been an attack!
天啊
Jesus.
- 知道是谁干的吗?- 问题就在这儿
Do we know who did this? - That's the thing.
于是我让莱斯利查一下监控
So I asked Leslie if he could check the security footage,
结果他说那些摄像头一半都是坏的
and he said that half those cameras don't even work.
- 这太不像话了
- Oh, this is totally unacceptable.
- 我明白
- I know.
听着,所有人都吓坏了
Listen, everyone is pretty freaked out,
而且我觉得大家正在思考该怎么解决这个问题
and I think they're wondering what can be done
来防止类似事件重演
to prevent this from happening again.
- 我理解你的担忧
- Hey, I hear you,
我会竭尽全力
OK, and I am gonna do everything in my power
确保员工的人身安全
to make sure that my employees are safe.
- 好的,谢谢
- OK. Thank you.
"熊妈妈"本能觉醒了
- [growls] Mama Bear activated.
我是觉得,比如多安装些监控摄像头之类的--
- Yeah, I-- I think just, you know, more cameras or--
"熊妈妈"致力于推动实际可行的变革
- Mama Bear committed to actionable change.
非常感谢您严肃对待此事
- Yeah, thank you so much for taking this seriously.
"熊妈妈"结束冬眠出洞了,渴望正义
- Mama Bear out of hibernation and hungry for justice.
我得赶紧记下来。- 没错
I gotta write this down. - Yeah.
- 这个创意真棒
- This is good stuff.
- 我们现在连穿过停车场都会遭到袭击
- We can't even walk across the parking lot
without getting attacked.
这世道真是乱套了
It's so messed up.
- 说真的,这就是我坚持练力量普拉提的原因
- Honestly, this is why I'm glad I take power Pilates.
- 干嘛?我说真的
- What? I'm serious.
我的核心力量简直爆表
I have insane core strength.
- 哦,所以呢?
- OK. So what?
哎呀,他有刀!快!趴下!
Oh, look, he's got a knife. Quick, plank.
- 我的意思是我能自卫
- I'm just saying I can defend myself.
- 是啊,除非对方是个男的
- Yeah, unless, you know, it's a man.
- 喂,这也太性别歧视了吧?
- OK, sexist much?
- 我才没有性别歧视
- I'm not sexist.
- 我只是在说体重因素
I'm just taking into account body mass,
一般来说,男性比女性体型更大
and on average, men are larger than women.
这不能怪我,要怪就怪进化
Don't blame me. Blame evolution.
- 我没说能打过所有男人
- I don't think I can kick every guy's ass,
不过有些对手我肯定能应付
but I could definitely take on someone
比如那些年纪偏大、行动迟缓的人
who's kind of old, kind of slow,
可能身体大部分都是墨西哥卷饼组成的
maybe whose body is mostly made of taquitos.
- 你觉得你能打赢我?
- You think you could take me?
别逗了
Come on.
我连动手都懒得...真是天真
I'm not even-- that's cute.
太天真了
That is cute. [laughs]
- 罗恩根本不知道我的实力
- Ron has no idea what I'm capable of.
我身强体壮,动作敏捷,步伐灵活
I'm strong, agile, got quick feet.
哦对了,我还会咬人,而且说咬就咬
Oh, also, I bite, like, right away.
- 乔伊斯说了,你要是需要平复情绪可以先走
- You know, Joyce said you could leave
if you need to process the trauma.
- 哦,我能去安全屋里疗伤吗?
- Oh, can I go process in a safe space?
- 可以啊
- [chuckles] Yeah.
我觉得那正是最合适的地方
I think that'd be the perfect kind of space.
- 我是在调侃你呢,哥们
- I was mocking you, man.
布鲁斯·施韦茨从不矫情
Bruce Schweitz doesn't do trauma.
我是说,我当然接触创伤,但那是工作上的事
I mean, I do trauma, you know, like, job wise, you know.
当然,是在手术方面
I mean, in surgery obviously.
马特,别这样
Matt, come on.
- 老兄,我猜会是谁呢?
- Man, I wonder who it was.
哦,可能是那个船只事故的人
Oh, maybe that boat accident guy.
他走的时候看起来非常生气
He seemed pretty mad when he left.
- 是吗?为什么?我保住了他的腿啊
- He did? Why? I saved his leg.
- 是啊,但他对康复时间很不满意
- Yeah, but he was annoyed about the recovery time.
- 好吧,是没错,但那不能怪我啊
- Well, yeah, but that's not my fault.
- 是啊,但有时候患者会生气
- Yeah, but sometimes patients get mad
总得找人撒撒气
and they're looking for someone to take it out on.
而且你知道,你是个很容易被针对的对象
And, you know, you're a pretty easy target.
- 没错,就是个靶子。- 对啊
- Right, a target. - Yeah.
它们会突然对我们翻脸发飙
They can turn on us and just snap.
- 嗯
- Mm.
- 哇塞,那是个气球吗?
- Oh, man, is that a balloon?
快看那边
Look at that.
肯定是有人刚放飞的
Someone must have just let it go.
就这么飘在空中。哇
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表