剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
真够快的
- That is quick.
不过,待机音乐倒是挺上头的
The on-hold music is catchy, though.
就像是……
It's like...[vocalizing]
- 维奥莱特,求你别走
- Violet, please don't go.
- 为什么不行?
- Why not?
你并不需要我
You don't want me.
- 这个,也许我话说得太急了
- Well, maybe I spoke too soon.
- 真的? - 是的,不过我...
- Really? - Yes, but I--
我只是需要你配合演一下病人的角色
I just need you to kind of go through the motions
因为只有这样才能
of being a patient because that's the only way
让我们继续聊下去
we can keep talking.
- 你确定要这样?
- Are you sure?
- 是的
- Yes.
就是...就是请你留下来
Just--just please stay.
好的
OK.
罗恩医生,我们能不能做个B超检查?
Hey, Dr. Ron, could we order an ultrasound?
维奥莱特特别想要做这个。- 是吗?
Violet really wants one. - Really?
- 对啊
- Oh, yeah.
我超爱做B超的
I love ultrasounds.
做B超的感觉特别棒
They taste so good.
- 哦...哦...这样啊
- Oh. Oh. Yeah.
- 所以艾默生医生说了之后,我就开始四处打听了
- So I put some feelers out after Dr. Emerson said
她当时在和别人约会
she was seeing someone else.
我这儿人脉很广
I got a lot of contacts here,
我的支持者众多
lots of people in my corner.
他们很快就拼凑出了真♥相♥
They put the pieces together pretty fast.
哦,很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
这个座位有人吗?
Is this seat taken?
- 呃,不
- Uh, no.
但上面有一大滩不明液体
But there was a huge puddle of something on it.
- 不,没有
- Nah, there wasn't.
那不是水
- It wasn't water.
肯定还有别的事
Something else for sure.
- 听着,我听到一些风言风语...
- Listen, I heard some chatter--
多半不是真的
probably not true.
你和艾默生医生在交往吗?
You and Dr. Emerson are seeing each other?
- 我们最近经常在一起
- We've been sharing some time.
- 哦,是吗
- Uh-huh.
我只是觉得你应该知道
Well, I just thought you should know that
我和她之间还有些旧情未了
there's some unresolved feelings between her and I.
- 我和她。- 她和我
- Me and her. - Her and I.
- 我们可以查一下。- 不想查
- We can look it up. - Don't wanna look it up.
呃,先提醒一下可能会有些
Uh, just a fair warning that there might be
一场友好的较量正向你袭来
a little friendly competition coming your way.
布鲁克是个漂亮女人
- Brooke's a beautiful woman.
布鲁克是谁?
- Who's Brooke?
埃默森医生
- Dr. Emerson.
布鲁克·艾默生,没错
- Brooke Emerson, right.
不,你在咕哝呢
No, you were mumbling.
我不是...我认识布鲁克
I didn't--I know Brooke.
- 要是那儿还有未了之事,尽管去办
- Hey, if there's unfinished business there, go for it.
- 哼
- Huh.
- 说真的,我只希望她能幸福
- Honestly, I just want her to be happy.
- 哎呀,你这格局真是够大的
- I mean, that's very gracious of you.
好吧,难怪你能当牧师呢
OK, well, I guess that's why you're a chaplain.
...
[chuckles]
- 等她拒绝你的时候,可别像个怂包一样哭着来找我
- Just don't come crying to me like a little bitch
等她说不愿意的时候
when she says no.
- 等等,你刚说什么?我没听清
- Wait. I'm sorry, what?
- 哦,抱歉
- Oh, sorry.
我不想大声嚷嚷
I don't wanna raise my voice.
我刚才是说...
I said...
别哭哭啼啼地来找我
[whispering] Don't come crying to me
如果她拒绝你了
like a little bitch when she says no.
- 你和那位女士进展如何?
- How's it going with your lady friend?
气氛似乎有点紧张
Seemed kind of intense.
- 是啊
- Oh, yeah.
罗恩医生给我开了超声检查
Dr. Ron ordered an ultrasound,
但我找不到检查单的申请代码
but I can't find the requisition code.
- 给你
- Here.
我刚才看见你们手拉手,还以为
I just saw you guys holding hands and thought,
哦,说不定他对她有意思
oh, maybe he is into her.
不,不是这么回事
- [sighs] No, that's not it.
我...我觉得自己像个怪物
I--[sighs] I feel like a monster.
什么?
- What?
不是说真的怪物,不是德古拉那种
- Not like a literal one, not Dracula.
我是说,他好歹有个理由
I mean, he has an excuse.
他需要吸血,不然就活不下去
He needs blood or else.
好吧,我有点听不懂了
- OK, you're losing me.
要想让维奥莱特留下来
- The only way to get Violet to stay
并且得到她需要的照顾
and get the care she needs
需要让她觉得我们还有机会
is if I make her think we still have a chance.
- 嘿,别这样
- Hey, come on.
没事的
That's fine.
你是个好人,做的也是正确的事
You're a good guy, and you're doing the right thing.
- 嗯?
- Yeah?
但请求码用错了
- I mean, not with the req code.
你准备让她接受化疗
You're about to put her on chemo.
- 哇哦
- Ooh.
我了解了……
- I'm aware...[clears throat]
你和马特的故乡
Of where you and Matt come from,
我不知道你是否准备好了
and I don't know if you're prepared
听我把话说完
to hear what I have to say.
- 哦,不,根本不是那样的
- Oh, no, that's not true at all.
- 但我以为你们大家都认为
- But I thought you all think
医学之类的东西都挺傻的
medicine is silly and all of that.
当然,我们宗教的一条教义
- Sure, one tenet of our religion
我们通过祈祷得以疗愈
is that we heal through prayer,
但更为重要的原则是尊重长辈
but an even bigger tenet is respect for elders.
你承载着穿越岁月的智慧之火
You carry the fire of wisdom through the ages,
能收到它,是一种福气
and it is a blessing to receive it.
哇
- Wow.
我很喜欢那条原则
I like that tenet a lot.
也许我对马特的邪教评价过于苛刻了
Perhaps I judged Matt's cult too harshly.
嗯,"邪教"这个词确实用得不恰当
Well, "cult" really isn't the right word.
那更像一个公社...
It's more of a commune--
有机农业,丰收节
organic farming, harvest festivals.
当然,还有那些极端宗教的胡言乱语
Sure, there's the ultra-religious nonsense,
但尊重长辈...
but respect for your elders--
这就展现出了品格
that just shows character.
- 不,核磁共振会给我们提供证据的
- No, the MRI will give us the evidence.
你没看到这个矛盾吗?
Are you not seeing the paradox?
别让我等!
Don't put me on hold!
斯特拉,斯特拉
[sighs] Stella, Stella,
有真人上线时请告诉我
let me know when an actual human beingcomes on the line.
我还有别的病人。-乔伊斯,你知道吗?
I have other patients. - Joyce, you know what?
这些病人都已安顿妥当
These patients are all taken care of.
请到107室见雷诺兹先生
So go see Mr. Reynolds in 107.
107.
- 107.
- 是的
- Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
哦,我们给乔伊斯安排了一堆难缠的病人
Oh, we got some real stinkers lined up for Joyce.
- 那些病人真让人头疼
- Those patients suck.
- 这个...我是说,他们确实挺难搞的
- That's--I mean, they're just a lot.
- 确实很糟糕
- A lot of suck. - [chuckles]
- 你好,雷诺兹先生
- Hello, Mr. Reynolds.
您哪里不舒服?
What seems to be the problem?
- 中国
- China.
- 好的
- OK.
呃,您能说得更具体一点吗?
Uh, can you be more specific?
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表