剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
这是护士感恩周特别准备的
It's for Nurse Appreciation Week,
皮纳塔(piñata)一种纸糊的容器,其内装满玩具与糖果
所以我想要的皮纳塔是个邋遢男
so my ideal piñata would be a schlubby guy
穿着印有类似字样的T恤
wearing a shirt that says something like,
"我才不在乎护士呢。"
"I don't care about nurses."
身材走样,长着一张很欠扁的脸
Out of shape, real whackable face.
最好是个白人
He should be Caucasian.
这个我们没有
We don't have that.
要不你去后面仓库看看?
Well, do you wanna check in the back?
没有后面仓库
There's no back.
我很感谢我的护士
I appreciate my nurses.
如果感谢护士也算犯罪,那就抓我坐牢吧
And if that is a crime, then lock me up.
把我关进重刑犯监狱
Put me in a supermax prison.
来个彻底搜身
Do a full cavity search.
你们在我身上唯一能找到的
The only thing you're gonna find in there
只有对护士满满的感激之情
is more nurse appreciation.
所以今年我要搞个大动作
So I'm going big this year.
当然了,总会有些小插曲
Of course, there's always snags.
唉!
Ah!
我们可能不搞恶搞歌♥曲那一套了
We might not do the parody song.
由于版权问题
Due to copyright reasons.
如果Nazareth乐队的成员正在收听
If there's anyone listening from the band Nazareth,
你们的法务团队太疯狂了
Your legal team is insane.
...那可不是皮纳塔彩罐
...That's not a piñata.
那是给宝宝派对准备的
That's for baby showers.
...呃,你们可能得在哪儿标注一下
...Well, you might wanna mark that somewhere.
圣丹尼斯医院 第二季 第四集
啊,周末会议的简单快乐...
Ah, the simple joys of a weekend conference...
没有烦人的病人,没有职场勾心斗角
no needy patients, no office politics,
迈泰鸡尾酒(mai tai)以淡朗姆酒、库拉索酒和果汁为基础的鸡尾酒。
只有池畔的迈泰鸡尾酒,看看基本有线电视
just poolside mai tais and basic cable browsing
说不定还能遇到个漂亮的皮肤科医生
and maybe a cute dermatologist.
不想要认真关系
Not looking for anything serious.
来到福里斯特希尔医学会议,我就无拘无束了
Here at the Forest Hill Medical Conference, I am free.
喂!住手,你这个疯子!
Hey! Lay off, you maniac!
这东西是挺搞笑的,但价格不菲,所以...
Yeah, this thing's hilarious, but it's also expensive, so...
你怎么在这儿?真是个惊喜!
What are you doing here? Surprise!
你敢信吗?
Can you believe it?
头一回。两位医生,一场会议
First time ever. Two docs, one conf.
哦,我们要找的乐子可多了
Oh, the mischief we shall make.
所以医生们从四面八方赶来,主要有两个目的:
So doctors come here from all over for two reasons:
第一,交流想法、共享资源和最佳实践
one, to share ideas, resources, and best practices
和其他医疗界大佬们一道
with other health-care leaders,
其次,就是要嗨翻天地疯狂派对!
and, two, to party freakin' hardy.
没错,我和罗恩要当好僚机,互相照应
Yeah, me and Ron, we're gonna wingman this thing.
我们要喝酒畅饮,还要交际应酬
We're gonna booze. We're gonna schmooze.
我们要广而告之,大肆宣传
We're gonna spread the news.
而且论起派对狂欢,没人能胜过圣丹尼斯!
And nobody parties like St. Denis.
什么?
What?
不过说真的,这是我第一次参加这种会议
But yeah, this is my first conference.
- 亚伯拉罕·林肯、阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特、迈克尔·乔丹
- Abe Lincoln, Amelia Earhart, Michael Jordan,
Michael B Jordan 电影明星,代表作《黑豹》
Michael Jordan 篮球明星,曾效力于芝加哥公牛队
无论是那个拍电影的还是打篮球的...与我的护士们相比
both B and the original... compared to my nurses,
那些人都是一群废物,简直狗屁不如
those people are all losers, dog turds.
你们就是这么杰出非凡
That's how great you guys are.
- 说得太好了,乔伊斯
- That's really beautiful, Joyce,
不过我们该言归正传了
but we should get back to it.
- 衔接得真自然
- Good segue.
本周照例,我们将颁发
This week, as always, we will be awarding
我们的'仁心奖'给最能彰显
our Gentle Heart to the nurse who most exemplifies
我们关怀奉献精神的护士
our commitment to care.
请大家踊跃投票参与
So get those votes in.
咱们别浪费时间了,直接颁给亚历克斯吧?
- Can we just save time and give it to Alex?
你怎么就觉得我会赢呢?
- What makes you think I'd win?
这个奖颁了六次,你每次都赢了,而且都是大♥比♥分胜出
- You've won all six times it's been given, by a lot.
票是我统计的
I count the votes.
哎呀,别这么说嘛
- Oh, come on.
没准都有七次了,不过无所谓啦
It was maybe even seven, but whatever.
好啦好啦,你们个个都是赢家
Oh, you're all winners.
我给大家准备了礼物,让你们看看自己有多厉害
And I got you something to show you how much you rock.
不会吧!
It can't be.
你们太牛了!真的是!
You rock. It is!
哦
Oh.
原来...这就是礼物啊
So this...this is the gift.
大家人手一份
Everybody gets one.
一人一个,你们这群贪心鬼
One, you greedy geese.
我知道你们的小心思
I know what you're like.
开个玩笑啦
Just kidding.
真心感谢大家
Really appreciate you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好吧,我们来看看。什么情况?
OK, let's just take a look. What?
一块石头?你认真的吗?
A rock, seriously?
我好想吃去年那种帕尼尼三明治啊
I want those paninis from last year.
唉,我又开始啃面包了
Oh, I'm eating bread again.
我之前太燥热了,都影响到我的性格了
I was getting too hot, and it was changing my personality.
心意到了就行,对吧?
It's the thought that counts, right?
什么心意?
What was the thought?
我觉得这意思大概是,你太酷了,就像
I think it's like, you rock, in, like,
摇滚范儿那种感觉
a rock and roll sense.
不过我们还是查查Urban Dictionary怎么说吧
But let's see what Urban Dictionary has to say.
光是说出这个词都觉得怪怪的,你懂吧?
Feels strange even saying the word, you know?
离婚
Divorced.
不是我想自夸,但在这方面我还真是专家
Well, not to brag, but I am a bit of an expert
在婚姻失败这方面
when it comes to failed marriages,
所以要是你需要什么建议的话...
so if you need any tips...
你试过这里的餐厅吗?
Have you tried the restaurant here?
有三条Yelp点评说这里很方便
The three Yelp reviews say it's convenient.
- 我就喜欢方便的地方。- 哦,罗恩,罗恩
- I am all about convenience. - Oh, Ron, Ron.
嘿,给你占了个座
Hey. Saved you a seat.
过来呀。- 好,我这就来
Come on. - OK, I'll be right there.
- 你刚才说什么来着?- 不行,现在就得过来
- So what were you saying?
- No, gotta come now.
我把西装外套放下了,可是你知道怎么回事
I put my blazer down, but, you know,
有些人就是不给面子
some people don't respect that move.
- 对了,上次就想跟你说来着...
- Oh, I meant to tell you the last time...
女士,这位先生是和我一起的
- Ma'am, the gentleman's with me.
哦。不,不,他是在...
- Oh. - No, no, he was--
我开玩笑的。他是在开玩笑
- I'm kidding. - He was kidding.
好的,我们稍后再联♥系♥
- OK, we'll connect later.
稍后我的套房♥里有个派对,在顶层公♥寓♥
- There's a party in my suite later, the penthouse.
你一定要来。好的
You gotta come. - OK.
那是谁?来自博伊西的奥顿·芬纳博士
- Who was that? - Dr. Autumn Fenner from Boise.
这些年来我们在各种活动上一直有交流
We talk at these things over the years,
但她一直都是有夫之妇,直到现在!
but she's always been married, until now!
嗯,她其实还挺可爱的
- Hmm. She's actually cute.
你真该继续跟她聊下去的
You should have kept talking to her.
好吧,咱们走吧
All right, let's go.
是我的肚子在闹腾
It's my bowels.
它们正在造♥反♥呢
They're furious.
抱歉,女士。我知道这确实很难受
Sorry, ma'am. I know that's really painful.
一有空出来的单间,我马上给您安排,好吗?
I'm gonna get you in a private room as soon as one opens, OK?
注:我真没看懂这句,按原意翻的,righteousness正直,正义
肠道里似乎有一种正义感在与之抗衡
There's a righteousness, almost, in the bowels.
好的,我记下了
OK, I'm gonna note that.
亚历克斯,如果是急诊检查,我需要把化验单都标成加急吗?
Alex, do I have to mark labs 'stat' if they're for expedited workup?
- 我跟他说过了,他现在应该懂的
- I told him he should know by now.
- 所有急诊化验都是加急的
- All ED labs are stat.
不过如果是创伤患者,你可以提前打个招呼
But you can give them a heads-up for trauma.
而且我们都在不断学习。- 太感谢了
And we are all still learning. - Thanks a lot.
还有,这还用说嘛,我肯定投你获得温柔之心奖
Also, duh, but I'm voting for you for a Gentle Heart.
- 哇。知道吗?
- Aw. You know what?
我也要投你一票。你进步真的很大
I'm voting for you. You've come a long way.
- 哇。真的吗?这让我太开心了
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表