剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- Yeah, I feel like for the past four months,
我一直在为生日派对装饰房♥子
I've been decorating my house for a birthday party
结果根本没人会来
that no one's gonna show up to.
- 哦。- 就像我九岁时候那样
- Oh. - Like when I was 9.
还有十岁到十二岁期间也是这样
Also 10 through 12.
- 哦,我很抱歉。- 这其实怪我
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Kinda my fault.
我很早就长得很高,然后就开始
I grew tall early and just started
为了好玩欺负其他孩子
beating kids up for fun. [chuckles]
- 好吧。- 纯粹是因为我能做到就做了
- OK. - Did it just 'cause I could.
- 嗯,我...我理解,因为这是个很大的改变,你知道吗?
- Um, I--I get it, 'cause this is a big swing, you know?
- 是的。非常大,非常大
- Yeah. Huge, huge.
我管理这个地方已经有六年了
I've been running this place for six years.
在这之前,遇到问题时,我都能直接说
And before, when there was a problem, I could just say,
嘿,这真不能怪我
hey, it's not my fault.
我接手的就是这个烂摊子
I inherited this mess.
但这次是我出的主意
But this was my idea.
所以如果计划失败,我也就完了
So if it fails, I fail.
- 好了,乔伊斯,听我说
- OK, Joyce, listen.
呃...
Um...
肯定会有人来的,相信我
people are gonna come, all right?
人们总归是要生孩子的
People are always gonna have babies,
而你把这个地方布置得特别适合生孩子
and--and you've made this a really nice place to do that.
这里真的很漂亮,我向你保证
It's--it's beautiful, I promise.
- 真的吗? - 对啊
- It is? - Yeah.
- 但万一演变成《人类之子》那种局面怎么办?
- But what if it becomes, like, a "Children of Men" situation?
《人类之子》一部2006年的科幻电影,
讲的是在濒临灭绝的绝望未来中,一个心灰意冷的男人护送人类世界里唯一怀孕的女子,踏上重燃希望的惊险旅程。
地球上再也没有新生儿了
No babies on Earth.
- 我觉得咱们不必杞人忧天
- I don't think we need to worry about that.
- 你说得对。 - 没错
- You're right. - Yeah.
- 那会是全人类都要面对的问题
- That would be everyone's problem.
- 嗯
- Mm.
- 海马啊?
- Seahorses, huh?
上帝造这些家伙的时候肯定在偷着乐
God was having a real laugh
才设计出这么奇葩的生物
when he came up with those guys.
- 听着,我们能开诚布公地谈一谈吗?
- Look, can we just put it all out there?
我早知道了
I know.
- 你这话是什么意思?
- What are you talking about?
- 我知道你喜欢我,行了吧?
- I know that you have a crush on me, OK?
好了,现在话都说开了,你自己看着办吧
There, it's out there now, and you can just deal with it.
给个反应
Respond.
- 我一时语塞
- I don't know what to say.
- 没事的。不用觉得尴尬
- It's fine. It doesn't have to be weird.
我们可以像往常一样相处
We can just be normal.
- 是啊,不,我是说,那...那挺好的
- Yeah, no, I mean, that's--that's great.
那...那也是我想要的
That's--that's what I want too.
我只是,嗯...
I just, um--
先说清楚,我压根就没喜欢过你,所以...
for the record, I don't even have a crush on you, so...
- 马特
- [sighs] Matt.
- 不是,我是说...我现在已经对你没感觉了
- No, I mean I--I don't anymore.
我...我明白你对我没那个意思
I--I knew you didn't feel the same way,
所以我给自己一些时间走出来,现在真的放下了
so I took some space to get over it, and it worked.
我...我已经放下你了
I'm--I'm over you.
- 哦
- Oh.
- 但很抱歉我把气氛搞得这么尴尬
- But I'm sorry I made everything so weird.
这是我的不对
That's my fault.
- 嗯,我原谅你了
- Well, I forgive you.
- 还要谢谢你主动提起这件事
- And thanks for bringing it up.
说出来之后,我现在感觉轻松多了
I actually feel lighter now.
- 是啊,我也是
- Yeah. Me too.
挺好的。这个结果很圆♥满♥
It's good. It worked out perfectly.
我重新找回了朋友,而且一点都不尴尬
I get my friend back, and there's no weirdness
因为他已经完全放下我了,这样挺好的
'cause he's completely over me, which is good.
- 基思其实是在吃他自己的午饭
- It turns out, Keith was eating his own lunch,
是我误会了,应该向他道歉的
so I should apologize.
- 阿罗哈。- 哦,Ron啊
- Aloha. - Oh, Ron.
- 我很喜欢。- 啊
- I like it. - Ah.
- 摆动时还有嗖嗖声,挺不错的
- It's got a nice swish to it.
主要是我另一件衬衫沾上血了
Plus, I got blood on my other shirt.
总之,谢了
Anyway, thanks.
- 不客气
- You're welcome.
- 你能回来真好
- It's good to have you back.
大家都很想你
You were missed.
- 你的意思是想我了?
- You mean you missed me?
是他想我了
He missed me.
- 好了各位,我先撤了
- OK, guys, I'm gonna take off.
布鲁斯要开溜了,明白吗?
Bruce is loose, all right?
除非有谁在我溜之前...还有什么想问的
Unless anybody has anything they want to ask before I, uh--
什么都行?
anything at all?
好吧
OK.
- 说说那个纹身的故事吧,布鲁斯
- Tell me about the tattoo, Bruce.
- 事情是这样的,我在树林里迷路了
- So I'm lost in the woods.
我能听到停车场的声音
I can hear the parking lot,
但就是看不见停车场在哪
but I can't see the parking lot.
我知道,要是找不到干净水源,我就死定了
Now, I know, without fresh water, I'm a goner.
我迟早会面临
It's only a matter of time before I have
喝自己尿液的处境
to drink my own urine.
所以事不宜迟,当时我就直接开始了
So I get started straightaway.
- 说真的,我完全不知道自己在做什么
- Listen, I don't know what I'm doing.
我是说,去度假的时候,你会感觉
I mean, you go on vacation, and you feel
像是打开了什么心结,可一旦回来
like it unlocks something, but then you come back,
你还是原来的你
and you're still you.
也许我需要学会接纳真实的自己
Maybe I just need to be kinder to who I actually am.
你知道,我总是轻易就陷进去
You know, I get sucked in,
这里的人既复杂又需求无度
and the people here are complicated and needy,
而且...我真的很爱它们
and...I love them.
- 就在那时我听到了那个声音,绝对不会错
- And that's when I hear it, the unmistakable sound
是灰熊的声音
of grizzlies.
- 你当时在哪?- 我算是走运了
- Where were you? - I get lucky.
结果发现是一群荷兰游客
Turns out to be a family of Dutch tourists.
- 我敢说那只海龟肯定也会开心得多
- I bet that sea turtle's also a lot happier
当它身边有海龟朋友陪伴的时候
when he's surrounded by his turtle friends.
- 海龟众所周知是独居动物
- Famously solitary creatures.
- 就让我这么想一下不行吗,瓦尔?
- Just let me have this, all right, Val?
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表