剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 面部轻微烧伤
- Superficial burns to the face.
生命体征平稳
Vitals stable.
- 这是怎么回事?
- What happened here?
- 他租了很多烟花设备
- He rented all this pyrotechnic equipment,
比如火箭、无人机之类的...
like rockets and drones and--
- 我们在办性别揭晓派对
- It was our gender reveal party.
- 哦,恭喜恭喜
- Aw, congratulations.
- 那个,先生,问个简单问题
- Uh, sir, quick question.
别想太多
Don't read anything into this.
你今天早上有眉毛吗?
Did you have eyebrows this morning?
- 准爸爸们受伤的头号♥原因
- The leading cause of injury among dads-to-be
就是那些精心策划的宝宝性别揭晓仪式
is elaborate gender reveals.
这可不是官方数据,但感觉就是这么回事儿
That's not a real statistic, but it does feel that way.
- 就为了个宝宝,至于这么大费周章吗?
- All this for a baby?
就算是教皇选举,人家也就是
Even for the pope, all they do is
冒点白烟就完事儿了
puff out a little white smoke.
- 嘿,我希望是个女孩,你说是不是?
- Hey, I hope it's a girl, right?
未来是属于女性的
The future is female.
没错,男性地位岌岌可危,这简直太棒了
Yep, men are under attack, which is great.
- 我们现在还不知道性别呢
- We don't know yet.
- 烟花被提前引爆了
- Firework went off before the flaming arrow
火箭还没射中那些气球之前
could pierce the balloon display.
- 我本来想用纸杯蛋糕的,不过...
- I wanted to do cupcakes, but--
- 这么热的天气?蛋糕会干掉吧
- In this heat? [chuckles] They'd dry up.
- 其实好消息是母子平安
- You know, the good news is that Mom and baby are OK.
所以等你晚点回家,你们可以一起了解情况
So when you get home later, you can find out together
依然能享受那个特别时刻
and still have that special moment.
- 是啊,说得也是
- Yeah, I guess that's true.
- 嘿,各位。这是你们的吗?
- Hey, guys. Is this yours?
急救员说可能会...
The EMT said that it might-- [balloon pops]
- 哎呀!- 天哪
- Oh! - [coughs] Oh, God.
怎么回事?
What's happening?
- 哇,天哪。- 嘿,女儿奴
- Wow, my goodness. - Hey, girl dad.
- 这场景真暖心。- 恭喜恭喜
You love to see it. - Congratulations.
- 进我嘴里了。- 得了个小千金
- It's in my mouth. - Got a little princess.
舌头被蜇得疼
- It's stinging my tongue.
圣丹尼斯医院
- 大家好,阿罗哈
- Aloha, everyone.
- 她来了
- There she is.
- 旅途还顺利吗?
- How was the trip?
- 天哪,简直太赞了
- God, amazing.
我给大家带了礼物
I brought gifts.
呃...
Um...
好了,夏威夷果人人有份
all right, macadamia nuts are for everyone.
Serena,我给你带了个草裙舞小玩偶
I got you one of those little hula girls, Serena.
- 够辣。想撩
- Hot. Would smash.
- Holly,我给你带了点科纳咖啡
- Holly, I got you some Kona coffee.
- 我的最爱!
- [gasps] My fave.
超♥市♥里就有卖♥♥这个的
They have this at the grocery store.
这个真的超好吃
It's so good.
- 给我带什么好东西了?
- Did you bring me anything?
- 呃,夏威夷果是给大家分的
- Uh, the macadamia nuts are for everyone.
去年我升职当了护士长
So last year, I was promoted to charge nurse,
差点没把我累垮
which almost destroyed me.
工作和家庭实在难以兼顾
It was just hard making space for myself and my family.
不过我和Tim刚去夏威夷度了一周假,然后...
But Tim and I just spent a week in Hawaii, and...
哇,我感觉整个人都平静下来了
wow, I mean, I was calm.
身心都彻底放松了
I was relaxed.
我没被他人的麻烦事困扰
I wasn't getting sucked into other people's problems.
我决定把那个佛系的Alex带回家
I have decided to bring chill Alex home with me.
夏威夷其实是一种心境,你懂吧?
Hawaii is just a state of mind, you know?
Shaka 是夏威夷的一种手势,拇指和小指伸出,用来表示友好、放松、一切OK的意思。
那个手势叫做沙卡
That's called a shaka.
没错,这就是...那边的人超爱这个手势。
Yeah, it's, like, a-- it's a whole thing there.
- 哈喽,哈喽
- Hello, hello.
Joyce Henderson医生又回到镜头前啦
Dr. Joyce Henderson back on the cam.
今天和我一起的是我们圣丹尼斯的一位全明星
And today I am joined by one of our St. Denis all-stars.
- Keith Finger三世
- Keith Finger III.
- 别老提你的姓氏了
- Stop saying your last name.
- 为什么?- 你心里清楚
- Why? - You know why.
你不在的时候,一切都还是老样子
Well, not much has happened since you were gone.
骗你的。确实发生了很多事
Psych. Actually, a lot has happened.
我们收到了一笔慷慨的捐款
We got a generous donation,
而我过去几个月使用这笔钱
and I've been using the past few months
翻新我们崭新的产科中心
to renovate our brand-new birthing center.
那么有哪些主题呢?
- What kind of themes?
- 你跳过了某行内容,导致现在这段话读不通了
- You skipped a line, and now that doesn't make sense.
每间套房♥都有其独特的主题
Each individual suite has its own theme.
好的,基思
Now, Keith.
- 我刚刚说过了。- 行吧...
- I already said it. - Oh--
都有哪些主题呢?
What kind of themes?
那不如我们现在就来看看吧?
Well, why don't we jump right in and take a look?
海底世界,老兄
[with Jamaican accent] Under the sea, mon.
哦,不行。不行
[normally] Oh, no. No.
抱歉,那个口音不太合适。删掉吧
Sorry, that accent's inappropriate. Delete.
你好啊,哥们
[with Australian accent] G'day, mate.
欢迎来到澳洲内陆
Welcome to the outback.
看,这样好多了吧?
[normally] See, that's better, right?
这样更安全吗?
That's safer?
虽然还在完善中,但这就是我们要的成果
Well, it is a work in progress, but this is it.
这就是圣丹尼斯医疗的未来图景
This is the future of St. Denis Medical.
只要这个产科中心能成功落地
If I can launch this birthing center successfully,
我们离圣丹尼斯2.0就更近一步了
we are on our way to St. Denis 2.0.
很令人激动吧,基思?
It's exciting, isn't it, Keith?
- 这不在剧本里
- That wasn't in the script.
- 直接说“是”就好
- Just say yes.
- 嘿
- Hey.
- 啊,嗨。怎么啦?
- Oh, hey. What's up?
- 就是来找盒中号♥手套
- Just looking for a box of medium gloves.
B区那边已经没货了
We're out in zone B.
- 对啊,我们这儿也是
- Yeah, us too.
所以我发现Matt对我有意思
So I found out that Matt had a crush on me.
要是别的男生,我一般会直接摊牌
With most guys, I'd call them out,
然后去勾搭他最好的兄弟,就图个乱。
hook up with their best friend for the chaos.
但Matt是我的朋友
But Matt's a friend.
所以我就让Alex把我们排班错开一阵子
So I had Alex schedule us in different zones for a while,
好让他慢慢放下我
let him get over me.
这很煎熬,因为我就像一种毒品
It's tough 'cause I'm like a drug
而且不是那种让人开心的毒品
and not one of the fun ones.
- 我吗?我一直...一直都挺好的
- Me? I've been--been great.
真的,嗯...真的很专注于提升自己
Really, um--really focusing on myself,
努力成为一个更好的护士
becoming a better nurse.
而且我出门的次数也变多了,你知道
And I've been getting out more, you know,
想看看梅里克有什么好玩的地方
trying to see what Merrick has to offer.
我去了红龙虾餐厅...
I tried Red Lobster--
热狗特别好吃
great hot dog.
我办了借书证,还去玩了荧光保龄球
I got my library card, and I went cosmic bowling,
就是...
which is--
我没有,那个...
I didn't, uh--
我吐了
I threw up.
所以你是选大号♥太大
So do you go too big with the large
还是小号♥太紧?
or too tight with the smalls?
- 我喜欢把小号♥撑得满满的,就像在变身绿巨人
- I like filling the smalls like I'm hulking out.
再说,松松垮垮的手套会把病人吓坏的
Plus, floppy gloves freak patients out.
- 这个会吓到病人?
- This freaks patients out?
你不想让这家伙给你缝针吗?
You don't want to get sutured by this guy?
- 咦,离我远点
- Ew, get away. [chuckles]
-好啦,我得去吓唬吓唬埃文斯女士
- All right, I gotta go scare Ms. Evans.
回见
See ya.
-喂,你看到那个润肤膏没?
- Hey, you seen the Aquaphor?
对啊,我胳膊这儿需要抹点,有点发红
Yeah, I just need some for my arm here, a little tender.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表