剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
-B区那边有一支
- There's one in zone B.
-那应该是在那边吧,就在...
- So that's over there, right, in--
-你连B区在哪儿都不知道?
- You don't know where zone B is?
-不,我知道的
- No, I know.
什么?你说这个啊?
What, this thing?
哦,没什么啦
Oh, it's nothing.
刚纹的点东西
Little fresh ink.
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
好吧,我都招了
OK, I'll bite.
几周前,我去森林里徒步背包旅行
Couple weeks ago, I go backpacking in the woods,
你知道,就是想远离尘嚣
you know, just to get away from the noise.
不知怎么的,我迷路了
And somehow I get turned around.
很快我就彻底迷路了
Soon I'm completely lost.
我当时想我可能要完蛋了
I'm thinking I might be a goner.
剧透一下,后来我还是找到了回文明世界的路
Spoiler alert, I find my way back to civilization.
就在那时,这个像幻象一样浮现在我眼前
And that's when this appears to me like a vision.
我敢肯定大家肯定会有一堆问题想问
I'm sure people are gonna have a lot of questions about it.
真够烦的
So annoying. [snorts]
不过没事。没事的
But it's fine. It's fine.
这很正常。我能理解
It's natural. I get it.
你也知道,大家都会好奇嘛
You know, people are curious.
- 嘿,我回来了,宝贝。有没有想我呀?
- Hey, I'm back, baby. Did you miss me?
- 你之前离开了吗?- 呵
- Were you gone? - Ha.
承认你想我了,就有礼物可以拿哦
Admit that you missed me, and you can have a present.
- 我感觉到你态度有点不一样啊
- I'm sensing some sort of new attitude.
你这是故意的,还是我应该给你约个脑部检查?
Is this on purpose, or should I order a brain scan?
- 就是想延续度假时的那股劲儿,懂我意思吧?
- Just trying to keep that vacay energy going, you know?
- 是啊,复工第一天总是特别难熬
- Oh, yeah, that first day back to work is always hard.
- 才不会呢。我可不受影响。要把夏威夷的感觉延续下去
- Nope. Not for me. Gonna keep Hawaii going.
那种感觉已经融入心里了。- 噢,噢,等等
It's in here now. - Oh, oh, hey.
你瞧瞧这个
Look at this.
这是XXXL号♥?
Triple XL?
这看着像个灭白蚁用的篷布
This looks like a termite tent.
你-你-你觉得我有多胖啊?
How--how--how big do you think I am?
- 不是,这本来就是宽松款
- No, it's supposed to be loose.
- 这衣服的理念就是要改变你的气场,懂吧?
The whole idea is to, like, shift your vibe, you know?
- 你好,我叫Ron
- Hi, I'm Ron.
外表上,我像个大气球
On the outside, I'm a blimp.
但内心深处,我的情绪很糟糕
But on the inside, I have terrible vibes.
- Ron
- Ron.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不会被你的负能量影响
I am not getting sucked into your negativity,
因为我是不惹事的淡定妈妈
'cause I am a no-drama island mama,
而且他已经离开了,所以...
and he is already gone, so...
嗨,Val,你喜欢我送的礼物吧?
Hey, Val, you like your gift, right?
- 哦,没错
- Oh, yeah.
- 对
- Yeah.
- 我是在考艾岛长大的
- I grew up on Kauai.
我父亲是第三代尤克里里制琴师
My father's a third-generation ukulele luthier,
在我母亲这一边,我们的祖上
and on my mother's side, we're descended
是夏威夷王室的后裔
from Hawaiian royalty.
双关语,有个短语是"Here today, gone tomorrow." To maui 和 tomorrow谐音
所以这个“今日在此,明日去毛伊岛”钥匙扣
So this "Here today, gone to Maui" key chain
真的让我深有感触
really resonated with me.
- Ron
- Ron.
Ron,梦想就要成真了
Ron, it's all happening.
- 蛋白棒不就是大人吃的糖果吗?
- Are protein bars just adult candy?
- 这个产科中心弄得真不错
- The birthing center is looking great.
想到自己正处于活跃更年期,我就觉得挺难过的
It makes me sad that I'm in active menopause.
听着,当初可是你劝我
Listen, you are the one who pushed me
做这个分娩中心的
to do this birthing center.
这对我们意义重大,我得好好谢谢你
It is gonna be huge for us, and I have you to thank.
- 哦。那个,你知道吗?
- Oh. Well, you know what?
我就知道这是个好主意
I knew it was a great idea. [phone rings]
不过我还没...
But I didn't--
- 哦,嘘,嘘,别说了,别说了,别说了
- Oh, shh, shh, shut up, shut up, shut up.
是Amelia,我们的赞助人
It's Amelia. It's our benefactor.
你好呀,亲爱的
Hello. Hey, girlie.
女士您好,夫人好
Ma'am, madam, hi.
我正说到您呢
I was just talking about you.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
大豆分离蛋白
- Soy protein isolate.
好的
- OK. [chuckles]
她今天想来看看分娩中心的情况
She wants to come and do a walk-through
of the birthing center today.
你不是说看着挺好的嘛
- You said it looked good.
- 不是啊,我是说它最终会很好看的
- No, I said it will look good.
现在这样子,简直就像一坨陈年老翔
Right now, it looks like a big old pile of crap.
别光顾着胡吃海塞了,快来帮我搬东西
Now, stop stuffing your face and come help me move things.
十万火急啊!
This is an emergency.
别挡道!
Out of my way!
- 我和马特刚才就是闹着玩的,没什么事
- So Matt and I were just joking around, and it was fine.
一点都不尴尬
Totally not weird.
我觉得你可以再试着撮合我们俩了
I think you can start zoning us together again.
- 哦,太好了。马特同意了?
- Oh, great. Matt said it was OK?
- 啥? - 啥?
- What? - What?
- 马特干嘛非得说没关系呢?
- Why would Matt need to say it's OK?
- 呃...
- Uh...
好吧,情况是这样的
OK, here's the deal.
就在你提出要和马特分开那会儿
Around the time that you asked to be separated from Matt,
他也主动提出要和你分开
he also asked to be separated from you.
- 等等,你说真的?
- Wait, seriously?
- 和我分开?
From me?
- 我知道。这种感觉就像... 你懂的吧?
- I know. It's like... [growls] You know?
不过仔细一想,也就那样吧
But it's also like, meh.
所以没什么大不了的
So it's chill.
- 我很平静,没事的
- I'm chill. I'm fine.
- 行,我就当你说的是真的
- All right, I'm gonna take you at your word on that.
哦不,我才不会被卷进这事里去
Oh, no, I am not getting sucked into this.
不,我就打算随遇而安
No, I'm just gonna ride those waves.
这个歌♥单名字叫海岛风情
This playlist is called Island Vibes.
基本都是《海洋奇缘》的歌♥,不过我...
It's mostly "Moana," but I--
- 把话说清楚,Matt让你
- Just to be clear, Matt told you
对我瞒着这事,明知道我们是最好的朋友?
to keep this a secret from me, knowing we're best friends?
- 就是说,他那个...
- I mean, he--
- 因为这简直是《真实主妇》里的狗血剧情
- 'Cause that's some "Real Housewives" [bleep].
他简直发疯了
He's being psychotic.
- 你们就任由她这样闯进来?
- Are you guys just gonna let her barge in here like that?
这里不再是秘密空间了吗?
This is no longer a secret space?
- 话说我正在潜泳
- So I'm snorkeling through
穿过一群扳机鱼,对吧?
this school of triggerfish, right?
突然间,它们全都散开了
And all of a sudden, they scatter,
我当时就想,哦,肯定是我吓到它们了
and I'm like, oh, I spooked them.
但紧接着,有东西出现了
But then something emerges.
- 是海龟吗?
- Turtle?
- Val,别拆我台...
- Val, don't--
没错,是只海龟
yes, it was a turtle.
- 真有意思
- That's so cool.
- 白人女性特别喜欢海龟
- White women love a sea turtle.
- 要我说,所有人都喜欢海龟,懂吗?
- I think that all people love sea turtles, OK?
但我发现我得学学它们...
But I realized I need to be more like them--
就是那么平静自在,专注做自己的事
just calm, out there doing their own thing,
不卷入那些鱼的是非纷争
not getting sucked into fish drama.
它们就那么悠哉游哉
They just float.
- 其实它们游得可卖♥♥力了,时速能达到20英里呢
- They actually swim pretty hard, like, 20 miles an hour.
- 好吧,这么说这个比喻并不十分恰当
- OK, well, it's not a one-to-one metaphor, then.
关键在于,我觉得我们都应该学着
The point is, I think we could all stand
更像这些乌龟一点
to be a little bit more like these turtles.
- 就像,全都又老又丑?
- Like, all old and fugly?
- 你说什么?
- What?
就是专心做好自己的事
Just sticking to our own business.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表