剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 不,这恰恰是关键所在,亚历克斯
- No, it is the point, Alex.
我认为这起突如其来的袭击
I believe that this random attack
来自那个变♥态♥的前病患,就是最好的例证
from a perverted former patient is a clear example
充分说明了医护人员
of the violence that health care workers
日常面临的暴♥力♥威胁
face on a daily basis.
现在,我要当面质问那个袭击者
Now, I would like to address the assailant personally.
你怎敢如此放肆?
How dare you?
- 袭击者其实是只鹅
- It was a goose.
哈哈 没错 那根本不是个病人
[laughs] Yeah, it wasn't a patient.
连人都不是 不 那是一只大鹅
It wasn't even a human being. No, it was a goose.
等等 你说什么?什么...什么鹅?
- I'm sorry, what? What was-- what was a goose?
我被一只蠢鸟给偷袭了
- I was sucker punched by some dumb bird.
对啊 根本没人想害我
Yeah, no one's out to get me.
哦 那...那你的意思是你被袭击
- Oh, so-- so you were not attacked
不是因为你是医生?
because you're a doctor?
这个问题你得去问那只鹅 卡尔
- I mean, that's a question for the goose, Carl.
抱歉 我只是有点跟不上节奏
- I'm sorry, I'm just trying to play catch-up here.
你的意思是那只鹅和那个变♥态♥是一伙的?
Are you saying the goose was working with the pervert?
- 啊?别别别...
- What? No, no, no.
卡尔·贾斯蒂斯,这就是你的报道
Here's your story, Carl Justice.
一群无法无天的鹅在梅里克市横行霸道
A pack of lawless geese terrorizes Merrick.
我们能不能联合起来...
Can we band together--
- 好了,我觉得素材收集得差不多了
- OK, I feel like we got what we need.
- 不好意思,能让我...就简单说两句
- No, sorry, can I just-- real quick.
我理解在这个具体案例中
I understand that in this particular instance,
布鲁斯确实遭到了一只鹅的攻击
Bruce was attacked by a goose.
但是放眼全国
However, across the nation,
医护人员正面临威胁,甚至遭到暴♥力♥袭击
health care workers are being threatened and assaulted even.
但即便风险重重,他们依旧每天准时出现...
But despite the risks, they still show up every single da--
是啊,他们不准备刊登这则新闻了
Yeah, they're not gonna run the story.
而且,我被禁止再打司法热♥线♥电♥话♥了
Also, I'm not allowed to call the Justice Hotline anymore.
- 走到停车场还挺远的。需要帮忙吗?
- Pretty long walk to the car. You want any help?
- 不用
- No.
不过如果你不介意,我可以送你到车上
But if you want, I'll walk you to your car,
你知道的,安全起见
you know, for safety.
- 好吧,没问题
- All right, sure.
你知道什么可能更合理吗
You know what might make even more sense
就是我们走到我车那边
is if we walk to my car
然后我开车送你去你的车那里
and then I give you a ride to your car.
- 嗯,这样挺合理
- Yeah, that makes sense.
- 不过等我车那儿
- Well, when we get to my car,
你可能得扶我腿进去
you may have to swing my legs in.
- 我才不干呢。- 行吧
- I'm not doing that. - Fair enough.
- 肯定松了口气吧。- 可不是嘛
- Must be a relief. - Oh, yeah.
就是鸟儿突然飞过
Just a random flyby from a bird
随时随地都可能从任何方向冒出来...
that could come from any direction at any time--
- 没错。- 完全无缘无故的
- Yeah. - Completely unprovoked.
快跑!
Run!
- 这样行吗?
- How's that?
- 还得往左偏两度
- Still two degrees to the left.
- 两度?
- Two degrees?
- 往左
- Left.
左边,莱斯利。用手比个L形
Left, Leslie. Make an L with your hands.
- 我不能容忍♥野生动物袭击我的员工
- Wildlife attacks against my employees are unacceptable.
我一直秉持这个信念
I have always believed that.
作为熊妈妈,我会不惜一切保护我的团队
And Mama Bear will do anything to protect her people.
糟了
Oh, no.
看来它们还挺喜欢的
Oh, they like it.
它们又回来了...真是见鬼
They're coming back. [bleep].
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表