剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 绰号♥'高速公路猎人'的连环杀手
- The Highway Hunter serial killer
今早终于落网了
was taken into custody this morning.
这家伙把俄勒冈州居民吓得够呛
He's been terrorizing Oregonians
整整五年了...
for the past five years...
你们听说了吗,他家里光厨房♥柜子里
You guys hear he had four bodies
就藏了四具尸体?
just in his kitchen cabinets?
他肯定有个超大号♥的步入式储物间
He must have one of those walk-in pantries.
我最喜欢那种储物间了
I love those.
呸,那家伙简直不是人
Ugh, that guy is a monster.
嘿,那个...给大家提个醒
Hey, uh, just a quick heads-up.
今天我们原本要...哦
Today we're going to... oh.
天啊,是罗杰?我认识他!
Oh, my God, Roger? I know him!
他曾经是我的病人
He was my patient.
当年我还是肿瘤医生时,治疗过他的骨肉瘤
Back when I was an oncologist, I treated his osteosarcoma.
他之前的医生都放弃了治疗
His last doctor turned him away,
说已经没救了,但猜猜是谁让他
said it was hopeless, but guess who brought him
从癌症四期康复的?正是本姑娘
back from stage IV? Ya girl.
那他为什么上新闻了?
So what's he on the news for?
难道他从井里救了个小孩之类的?
Did he save a kid from a well or something?
- 受害者中有两姐妹
- Amongst his victims, two sisters,
一位三个孩子的母亲,和一位备受敬重的天主教神父
a mother of three, and a beloved Catholic priest,
全都被酷刑折磨并惨遭杀害
all tortured and killed.
现在把镜头交回给演播室的凯蒂
Now back to you in the studio, Katie.
嗯
Mm.
呃...
Uh...
我忘了自己为什么到这儿来了
I forgot why I came in here.
今天是周四吗?
Is today Thursday?
圣丹尼斯医院
第二季 第五集
那么,凯尔,你的化验结果和血糖值
Well, Kyle, your lab work and blood sugars
检查结果一切正常
came back unremarkable.
你刚才说昏倒时在做什么来着?
What did you say you were doing when you collapsed?
- 我在玩飞尔夫。就是飞盘高尔夫
- I was at a frolf game. - Frisbee golf.
- 你在玩...飞盘和高尔夫?
- You were playing - Frisbee and golf?
- 对,飞盘高尔夫。- 我只是在旁边观看
- Frolf, yeah. - And I was just watching.
那是我室友的球队
It's my roommate's team.
你光是看着就昏过去了?
You passed out while you were just watching?
那一定很精彩刺♥激♥吧
Must be pretty exciting.
- 一点也不。- 确实不刺♥激♥
- It isn't. - It's not.
- 好吧,今天我们先放轻松。- 记得多喝水
- OK. We'll take it easy today. - Stay hydrated.
马特会安排你办理出院手续
And Matt will make sure you are discharged.
- 对。- 你室友来了
- Yeah. - Your roommate's here.
他说要开车送你回家。哇
He said he was gonna drive you home. Whoa.
嘿,那个,罗恩?
Hey, uh, Ron?
嘿,兄弟。你没事了
Hey, buddy. You're OK.
你没事了。他怎么样?
You're OK. Is he OK?
- 没事没事没事。- 你挺好的
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - You're fine.
- 你好。- 你刚才晕过去了一会儿
- Hi. - You left us for a minute.
- 什么事?- 嘿,布鲁斯
- What's up? - Hey, Bruce.
你能给104病房♥的凯西先生说明一下用药事项吗?
Can you walk Mr. Casey in 104 through his meds?
稍等,我让ChatGPT给我编几个'你老妈'的搞笑段子
Hang on, I'm having ChatGPT write me some "yo mama" jokes.
- 这些段子超级毒舌。- 不错啊
- They are ruthless. - Cool.
你知道的,我们暂时还不能让他回去
Well, you know, we can't send him home
- 要等你先进去才行,所以...- 嗯
- till you get in there, so... - Yeah.
我在给凯西先生准备搞笑段子
I'm getting the jokes for Mr. Casey.
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
哦,没什么,就是收拾收拾,让环境舒服点
Oh, you know, just making things nice.
乔伊斯请来了我以前的主管护士
Joyce hired my old charge nurse,
帕姆,在艾普莉休产假期间过来帮忙
Pam, to come in and help out while April's on maternity.
她基本上就是我的导师,你懂的吧?
She basically was, like, my mentor, you know?
我所知道的一切都是她教的
She taught me everything I know.
- 哦。- 她不是那种很火♥辣♥的类型吗?
- Oh. - Isn't she, like, super spicy?
呃,不,没那么火♥辣♥
Um, no, not super spicy.
她有点小辣椒的感觉,就像...
She's a little spicy, like...
你知道,就像那种烟熏辣椒蛋黄酱的感觉
you know, like a chipotle mayo.
- 基思。- 嗨,基思
- Keith. - Hey, Keith.
呃,你妈胖到...
Uh, yo mama is so fat...
我母亲七月份过世了
My mom passed away in July.
哦,抱歉
Oh, sorry.
好吧
OK.
- 呃,你妈胖到... - 布鲁斯
- Uh, yo mama was so fat... - Bruce.
我是说,帕姆上次见我的时候
I mean, the last time Pam saw me,
我还是个不知所措的紧张小姑娘
I was this nervous girl who didn't know what she was doing.
她看到我现在掌管了整个部门会怎么说
What's she gonna say when she sees me
running this whole department?
干得漂亮?我为你感到骄傲?
Good job? I'm proud of you?
我就知道你能行?
I knew you could do it?
我是说,可能性多着呢
I mean, there's lots of options.
你的进步让我刮目相看
I'm impressed with how far you've come.
这也是一种可能
That's another one.
哎呀,你俩别在这儿腻歪了
Oh, get a room, you two.
啊?什么意思?
Huh?
哦,这就是看到别人打情骂俏时常用的调侃话
Oh, that's just what you say when two people are flirting.
- 我们压根都没在聊天好吗。- 嗯,行吧
- We weren't even talking. - Mm, well.
再说了,你知道我是同性恋吧?
Plus, you know I'm gay, right?
知道啊,这挺好的
Know it, love it.
呃,不过我确实给忘了,所以...
Uh, did forget, though, so.
哦,插播一条新闻
Oh, news alert.
史蒂夫·汪达,75岁,传奇歌♥手兼词曲创作人...
Stevie Wonder, age 75, legendary singer-songwriter...
分享了他最爱的辣椒烹饪秘方
Talks favorite chili recipe.
真是的,他们不该这样吓唬我们
OK, they should not scare us like that.
我还以为他出事了呢
I thought he died.
唉,那将是多么糟糕的一天啊
Well, that is gonna be a horrible day,
对吧,等史蒂维去世那天?
right, when Stevie dies?
唉...
Ugh.
那真是太可怕了,对吧?
That will be just awful, right?
嗯哼
Huh.
你说是不是,罗恩?
Right, Ron?
呃...不太同意
Uh... not really.
这位就是罗恩·伦纳德,大家认识一下
Ron Leonard, everybody.
你说东,他偏要说西
You say the sky is blue, he says red.
- 你说往上,他偏要往下。- 才不是这样
- You say up, he says down. - Not true.
天就是蓝的,上就是上
Sky is blue, up is up,
就算史蒂夫·汪达去世,我也根本不在乎
and I really won't care if Stevie Wonder dies.
- 得了吧,你肯定会在乎的。- 我才不会
- OK, well, I think you will. - I won't.
- 你绝对会在乎的。- 我就是不会
- I think you will. - I won't.
- 你肯定会。- 我偏不
- You will. - I won't.
- 我知道这话政♥治♥不正确
- I know it's not PC to say,
但名人就是比我们高一等,懂吗?
but celebrities are better than us, OK?
他们被捧上神坛不是没有道理的
They are put on a pedestal for a reason.
因此,如果史提夫没有得到众人的深切哀悼
So if Stevie doesn't get a big outpouring of grief,
那我们这些普通人又该作何感想?
where does that leave the rest of us?
我们这些平凡人又该如何自处?
Where does that leave the normies?
这女人总爱把什么事情都往自己身上揽
This woman loves to make things about herself.
哼,我可不会惯着她这个毛病
Well, I'm not gonna indulge it.
看看这些脸书上的动态
Look at these Facebook posts.
“愿大卫·林奇安息。”
"RIP, David Lynch."
“亚历克斯·特雷贝克,英年早逝。”
"Gone too soon, Alex Trebek."
“这个消息太让人心痛了
"This one hurts.
今天我仿佛失去了一部分灵魂。”
I lost a part of my soul today."
这是巴黎圣母院起火时的场景
This is from when Notre Dame caught on fire.
喂,布兰登,派克斯发药机又出故障了
Hey, Brandon, the Pyxis machine is jammed again.
你能帮我检查一下吗?
Will you take a look at it for me?
我觉得派克斯在法语里的意思就是'真让人头疼'
I think Pyxis is French for "pain in my ass."
- 帕姆!- 你好!
- Pam! - Hey!
帕姆来了。你好
Pam's here. Hi.
最近怎么样?噢
How are you? Oh.
千万别退休。 太无聊了
- Well, never retire. - It's boring.
你想帮人擦澡的时候,人家会用奇怪的眼神看你
People look at you funny when you try
to give them a sponge bath.
哎呀,小亚历克斯。护士长
Oh, little Alex. Charge nurse.
- 对。- 最近挺难的吧?
- Yeah. - You're struggling, huh?
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表