剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
首先,他们已经完全掌控了制♥造♥业
- Well, first of all, they've taken over manufacturing.
我们过去在这个国家生产各种产品
We used to make things in this country.
这种凝胶能增强导电性
- The gel helps the conductivity
当声波从这个换能器发出时
as the sound waves come out of this transducer here.
这个真不错
- I love that.
上医学院是不是整天都在学这些有趣的术语?
Is medical school just learning super fun words all day?
差不多吧,很大一部分时间确实是这样
- Well, that's a lot of it.
你好啊
[laughter] - Hey there.
马修!
- Matthew!
快过来坐
Come sit.
我想给你看点东西
I wanna show you something.
- 我给你端了杯水过来
- I brought you a cup of water.
不知道你现在还喜不喜欢这些
Not sure if you still like those.
- 哇!
- Aw!
我还是喜欢的
I do.
哦,这是我们儿时的相册啊
Oh, so this is a photo album of us as kids.
- 哇,马蒂!
- Aw, Matty!
- 哦,这是我们高中毕业班的照片
- Oh, our high school graduating class.
- 整个年级就你们两个人?
- Just the two of you?
- 我们班还不算人数最少的年级呢
- We weren't even the smallest grade.
- 没错,比我们低一年级的人就伊桑一个
- Yeah, the grade below us was just Ethan.
他现在住到林子里去了
He lives in the woods now.
- 雪质真棒
- Nice powder.
你们在哪儿滑的雪?
Where'd you guys ski?
- 哦,那就是我们家后院
- Oh, that's our backyard.
- 我还真挺怀念皮尔逊山的
- I do miss Mount Pearson.
- 等等,你们家还有自己的山?
- Wait, you have your own mountain?
- 对啊
- Yeah.
有山,有湖,还有好多小溪
Mountain, lake, a bunch of creeks.
- 你觉得马蒂为啥这么有男人味?
- How do you think Matty became such a man's man?
- 我们开始吧?
- Why don't we get started?
- 好啊。- 嗯,好的
- OK. - Oh, yeah.
所以,当你准备好了,就放手吧
So, when you're ready,
- 哇!这些都是你亲手做的?
- Mmm! You made these from scratch?
- 用的是果园里摘的苹果
- Apples from the orchard.
- 哇,这么多都是收获来的
- Wow, all that harvesting.
不过这活儿确实挺辛苦的
That's a lot of hard work, though.
- 那些活儿都是年轻人干的
- The young people do that work.
- 年长的不让插手
The elders aren't allowed.
* 年轻人负责产出 *
* The young produce *
长老们享用
* The elders consume *
- 没错
- Yep.
这项法律是我爷爷签署生效的
My grandpa signed that into law
就在他刚满60岁的时候
right when he turned 60.
- 哦,我刚才说了个小谎
- Oh, I fibbed.
我让大家以为炸丸子是我做的
I made it seem like I made the fritters
可实际上,那是我妈妈的手艺
when, really, it was my mother.
- 看,她就在那儿
- Look. There she is.
- 那就是你妈妈?
- That's your mom?
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 哦,我的天啊
- Oh, my goodness.
她是个非常漂亮的女士
She's a very good-looking woman.
- 谢谢。- 这张照片是什么时候拍的?
- Thank you. - How old is that picture?
- 哦,这是去年拍的,就在我父亲去世前不久
- Oh, that's from last year, right before my father passed.
- 她...她现在是一个人生活吗?
- She's--is she all alone now?
- 嗯哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 这倒挺有意思的
- It's interesting.
说来有趣,在这条时间线上,我最后成了马特的父亲
There is a path here where I end up Matt's dad.
确实挺有意思的
It is interesting.
- 我爷爷为我们主持了婚礼,宣布我们结为夫妻
- My grandpa pronounced us man and man's wife,
他们放飞了大约一百万只鸽子
and they released about a million doves.
他们直接朝我们飞过来了
[chuckles] - They flew right into us.
我们的婚礼上沾满了便便
We were covered in poop at our wedding.
我早该知道我们注定会失败
I should have known we were doomed.
- 唔,我不太确定
- Well, I don't know.
那天依然称得上是完美的一天
It was still kind of a perfect day.
你知道,我们的家人当时也在场
You know, our families were there,
我们所有的朋友,我们爱过的每一个人
all our friends, everybody we loved.
那一刻我真切感受到,那里正是我们应该在的地方。
It really felt like we were exactlywhere we were supposed to be.
- 简直完美无缺
- It was perfect.
- 好的,所以疼痛正好在侧面吗?
- OK, so the pain is right on the side?
- 对。没错
- Yeah. Yeah.
- 乔伊斯,你奶奶是德国人,是吧?
- Joyce, your grandma was German, right?
- 啊? - 哈,德国人啊
- Huh? - Ha, Germans.
你知道吗,他们很多手表
You know, a lot of their wristwatches
不会发出滴答滴答的声音
don't go tick, tick, tick.
指针是平稳转动的
Hands go around smoothly.
当然啦,还有那场战争
Then there's the war, of course.
- 这比我想象的要难一些
- It's a little harder than I thought it would be.
从早上八点起就没上过厕所
Haven't used the bathroom since 8:00 a.m.,
不过也有个好处,我连饭都没吃
but on the plus side, I also haven't eaten,
所以肚子里也没啥存货...
so not much to get rid of--
顶多就是昨晚那点东西
maybe a little from last night.
不过我们的数据达标了
But we're hitting the numbers.
加油,加油,加油
Pep, pep, pep.
加油!
Pep!
- 嘿,刚才表现很棒
- [sighs] Hey, good job in there.
- 你也是
- You too.
- 好的
- OK.
(布兰迪的《Baby》)
[Brandy's "Baby" playing]
这声音从哪来的...是你放的还是...
Where's that--is that you or--
- 唉... - 天啊...哈哈
- [sighs] - Oh, my--[laughs]
我本来是想看看短♥信♥的
I was trying to check my texts.
结果不知怎么的,反而把布兰迪的《宝贝》给放出来了
I guess, instead, I put on "Baby" by Brandy.
哇哦!
Whoo!
你还记得这首歌♥吗?
You remember this one?
- 布鲁斯,我正要...
- Bruce, I'm trying to--
- 是啊,我们当初就是听着这首歌♥在一起的
- Yeah, we hooked up to this one.
- 哦...
- Oh...
- 这边什么情况?
- What's going on over here?
- 拜托,别理他就行
- Please, just ignore him.
- 放心,我会的
- Don't worry, I will.
- 在开个小舞会?
- A little dance party?
- 这对你来说可能有点太超前了
- It'd be a bit advanced for you.
- * 宝贝,每时每刻 *
- * Baby, all the time *
- 动作有点僵硬
- A little wooden.
怎么,你是在心里默数节拍吗,老兄?
What, you counting the beat in your head there, bud?
- 想让我动作僵硬可没这么简单
- Takes a lot more than that to make me wooden.
- 呵呵
- Uh-huh.
行啊,这个你接住了吗?
OK, you got this one?
...啊
[grunts] Ah.
- 这么说你跟那俩男的都交往过?
- So you dated both those guys?
- 对啊
- Yeah.
- 嗯...
- [grunts]
我懂你意思
I got that.
- 没错
- Yeah.
看我用这招给你露一手
Let me bless you with this one.
- 哎呀不行,这招我没接住!
- Oh, no, I don't think I got that one!
这种程度我能接一整天
I can take that all day.
行吧
All right.
要不这样?
Well, how about this?
- 好!
- Yes!
我懂你意思
I got you.
- 哦,不错!
- Oh, nice!
- 你料到会这样。- 我料到了
You saw that coming. - I saw it.
- 好兄弟
- My man.
- 拍下来了吗?- 哦!
Are you getting this? - Oh!
- 行
- OK.
咱们去坐那个性感的小船吧
Let's go take a ride on the sexy canoe.
就在那儿
There it is.
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表