剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- 是毛毛怪吗?
- Snuffleupagus?
刚才那个才是水牛
Now, that was a buffalo.
[轻笑]
[chuckling]
- 嗨,乔伊斯
- Hey, Joyce.
- 再有几个病人我们就能突破50大关?
- How many patients till we clear 50?
- 三个
- Three.
- 但你就只剩一分钟了
But you only have a minute left.
- 不过,嘿,你知道的,你已经很努力了
But, hey, you know, you give it a good run.
- 我能行的
- I can do this.
- 乔伊斯,你真的不用这样
- Joyce, you don't have to do this.
没事。哦。哎呀!
It's fine. Oh. Ah!
- 你知道吗,这让我想起... - 别说了!
- You know, that reminds me-- - Enough!
你明显是个很孤独又无聊的人
You're clearly a very lonely and bored man.
- 喂!
- Hey!
- 但我们之间确实有种特别的氛围
- But there is a vibe between us.
我能感觉到。你也能感觉到
I feel it. You feel it.
这是无法否认的
It's undeniable.
我觉得我们今晚应该去医院外面喝一杯,好好聊聊这个
I think we need to explore this over drinks tonight
就在医院外面
outside the hospital.
- 好的。- 太棒了
- OK. - Great.
可以出院了!
Discharged!
喂!
Hey!
你给我听好了,医生
You listen to me, the doctor.
我们的病人需要做核磁共振,这笔费用得由你来承担
Our patient needs an MRI, and you are gonna pay for it.
- 我们还在排队等候
- We're still on hold.
- 好的,那就直接送他们去影像科吧
- OK, yeah, just send them to Imaging.
这事儿我们回头再理论
We'll fight this later.
可以出院了!
Discharged!
- 天啊!就剩最后一个了!
- Oh, my gosh. Only one left!
我支持她,这很奇怪吗?
- Is it weird that I'm rooting for her?
我也是!
- So am I!
我39岁那年,一个名叫罗伯特的高个子男人
- When I was 39, a tall man named Robert
带我去了雨林咖啡馆
took me to the Rainforest Café
然后在礼品店给我买♥♥了这只负鼠
and bought me this possum in the gift shop.
他在热带暴雨表演时吻了我
He kissed me during the tropical rainstorm show.
它改变了我欲望的本质,明白吗?
It changed the nature of my desire, OK?
但是如果你现在就吃那种药
But if you take that medicine right now,
我会把负鼠先生给你
I will give you Mr. Possum.
开火!——嘿!
Discharge! - Hey!
- 我撒谎了
- I lied.
哈哈哈!
Ha-ha-ha!
我成功了!我真的做到了!
I did it. I did it.
我做到了
I did it.
呃,抱抱我
Um, carry me.
- 天啊。- 不行
- Oh, dear. - No.
- 好吧
- OK.
瓦尔!瓦莱丽?
Val! Valerie?
- 9英亩地只要4万美元?
- 9 acres for $40,000?
这肯定不对劲
That can't be right.
你看起来兴奋得很
- You seem psyched.
我能感觉到
- I can feel it.
他想和我在一起
He wants to be with me.
- 马特很关心你
- Well, Matt cares about you.
确实如此
That's definitely true.
我们之间什么都没有变
- Nothing has changed between us.
- 有些事已经变了
- Well, some things have changed.
我的意思是马特现在住在这里
I only mean Matt lives here now.
他交了许多新朋友,都是好朋友
He's made a lot of new friends, good friends.
- 你无法改变内心
- You can't change your heart.
- 你可以改变心意
- You can change your heart.
- 马特是爱我的
- Matt loves me.
- 那他为什么从来没提起过你?
- Well, then why has he never mentioned you?
不,不是这样的
No, no.
我...我很抱歉
I--I'm sorry.
他是在乎你的
He does care about you.
所以他才会想把你留在这里...是为了帮你
That's why he's trying to keep you here--to help.
- 把我留在这里?
- Keep me here?
你这话是什么意思?
What does that mean?
呃,没什么
- Um, nothing.
我...我...我只是想...
I--I--I only meant--
他是不是假装有感情,只是为了把我留在这里?
- Is he pretending he has feelings just to keep me here?
- 哦。- 不
- Oh. - No.
- 哦
- Oh.
- 所以这一切都不是真的?- 你病了,蔚
- So none of this was real? - You're sick, Vi.
而你...马特·皮尔森,你在撒谎
And I-- - Matt Pearson, you are a liar.
骗子骗子,裤子着火
Liar, liar, pants on fire.
- 嘿,别说那些收不回的话
- Hey, don't say things we can't take back.
- 可你撒谎了!
- But you lied!
你说过会永远陪在我身边的
You said you'd be with me forever.
然后你离开去追求你的梦想
And then you left to follow your dream.
那我组建家庭的梦想呢?
What about my dream, to have a family?
走在街上,让人认出我来
To have people see me on the street and say,
“嘿,那边有个人带着家人
"Hey, there's that person with the family,
存在的那个
the one that exists."
- 维奥莱特,我希望你能拥有那个
- Violet, I want that for you.
但是你的胆囊发炎了
But your gallbladder is infected.
不做手术的话,你可能会死
And if you don't get surgery, you could die.
这就是事实
That's the truth.
你若有什么不测,我真不知该如何是好
And I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you.
所以,我请你相信我
So I'm asking you to trust me.
我相信你
- I do trust you.
我大老远跑来就是为了你
I came all this way for you.
但我必须知道你是否已经不再有感觉
But I have to know if your feelings are gone
或者里面还有剩余
or if there's still some in there.
- 维奥莱特,我跟你说过的
- Violet, I told you.
- 用一个吻来证明,就一个吻
- Show me with a kiss, one kiss.
如果你真的毫无感觉,我就此罢休
And if you truly feel nothing, I'll let it go.
我会去做那个愚蠢的手术,然后放你离开
I will get this stupid surgery, and I will let you go.
- 看到了吗?- 嗯
- See? - Yeah.
感觉没那么好
It wasn't as good.
- 呃,是啊
- Uh, yeah.
- 还能比这更好?
- It gets better than that?
哇塞
Damn.
- 对你们的要求也太高了吧,简直不可能做到
- The demands on you guys are so high, almost impossible.
- 正是如此!
- Exactly!
乔伊斯,我们现在的力量太分散了
Joyce, we are spread too thin--
然而并非不可能,因为我曾做到过
- And yet possible, because I did it.
好吧。我的意思是,你刚刚确实吐了
- OK. I mean, you did just throw up
然后一口气灌了三瓶佳得乐
and then down, like, three Gatorades.
这不正说明我们需要增加人手吗?
So doesn't that prove we need more staff?
我不这么认为。不
- I don't think so. No.
但你赢得了我新生的敬意
But you have earned a newfound respect from me.
我需要更多的人手
- What I want is more staff.
好的,我每周再给你多加半个班
- OK, I'm gonna give you one more half shift per week.
首先,你幸福吗?
One. Are you happy?
- 倒也不是。 - 嗯,我也不是
- Not really. - Well, neither am I.
这就是良好妥协的明证
So that's evidence of a good compromise.
[咕哝声]
[grunts]
- 所以每周二晚上
- So every Tuesday night,
他们会清理出♥台♥面
they clear the tables, right?
请来了一位DJ
They bring in a DJ.
我害怕孤独
I was scared of being alone.
这太不可思议了,因为我不是一个人
And that's crazy, because I'm not alone.
我认识史蒂夫牧师,他真是个非常棒的人
I've got Chaplain Steve, who's honestly a really great guy.
- 我们得走了
- We have to go.
- 哦,这就走
- Oh, we're going.
你逗我呢?- 哇!
Are you kidding me? - Oh!
我们这就走。- 对
We are going. - Yeah.
我也说不清,但我们就是很投缘
I don't know. We just click.
- 那布鲁克怎么办?
- What about Brooke?
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表