剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
- It's private!
- 抱歉,乔伊斯,你的整个计划是
- Sorry, Joyce, is your whole plan
只是为了告诉我们如何让攻击者感到恶心?
just to tell us how to gross out attackers?
- 不对
- No. [laughs]
我来给大家演示一下,好吧,通过...通过情景模拟的方式
I'm going to show you, OK, with-- with some role play.
那么我需要找一位志愿者
So I'm going to need a volunteer.
基思,你看起来鬼鬼祟祟的。上来吧
Keith, you look like a creeper. Get up here.
大家掌声欢迎我们的志愿者
[clapping] Let's hear it for our volunteer.
- 费尔德曼先生...因腹痛前来就诊
- Mr. Feldman-- came in with abdominal pain,
我们为他进行了超声检查
and we gave him an ultrasound.
- 嗯,看来是肾结石卡在输尿管里了
- Mm, looks like kidney stones trapped in the ureter.
是的,他肯定需要做手术
Yeah, he's definitely gonna need surgery.
- 哦...他肯定不愿意接受
- Ooh. He's not gonna like that.
不,他不会答应的
- No, he will not.
哇哦。真行啊
Whoa. Wow.
大块头
Big boy. [chuckling]
怎么了?
- What?
没什么,就是...嗯,挺好的,为你高兴
- Nah, just-- yeah, good for you.
我觉得真不错。肌肉男
I think it's great. Muscle man.
那么,费尔德曼先生,你的检查结果已经出来了
So, Mr. Feldman, yeah, your results are back,
大部分检查结果都很正常
and mostly everything looks normal.
不过,我们还需要,你知道的
But, yeah, we are going to have to, you know.
我怎么会知道?你才是医生啊
- Why would I know? You're the doctor.
这个嘛...你...你只能...
- Well, you're-- you're just-- you're gonna have to--
马特,接下来交给你说明吧?
Matt, why don't you take it from here?
哦,没问题
- Oh, sure.
所以很遗憾,我们需要通过手术
So, unfortunately, we will have to perform surgery
来取出你的肾结石
to remove your kidney stones.
就因为这个我还得动手术?
- I gotta have surgery for this?
是的,马特。怎么了?别这样
- Yeah, Matt. What? Come on.
不就是个肾结石嘛
It's just a kidney stone.
什么,不能给他开点药什么的吗?
What, can't you give him a pill or something?
我觉得不行,但我也不能完全确定
- I don't think so, but I'm not sure.
- 那个,你知道你的检查报告上写的是什么吗?
- Well, you know, what does it say on your chart?
就在我签名下方的右下角那里
At the bottom right corner under my signature.
直接念出来。- 哦。好的
Just read it. - Oh. Yeah.
需要手术切除实体肿块
Surgery required to remove solid mass.
- 哎呀,别这样
- Ahhh, come on.
- 开什么玩笑?我哪有时间做手术
- Are you kidding? I don't have time for surgery.
- 真是的,马特。你对这位病人做了什么?
- Damn it, Matt. What are you doing to this man?
哦,是马特·皮尔逊
Oh, Matt Pearson.
那个,如果你还有其他任何问题或疑虑
Well, if you have any other questions or concerns,
马特·皮尔逊会负责处理这些问题
Matt Pearson here will take care of them.
马特·皮尔森。- 真棒
Matt Pearson. - Nice.
要知道,很多人在经历暴♥力♥袭击后都会患上创伤后应激障碍
You know, a lot of people suffer from PTSD
但布鲁斯却是个例外
after a violent attack, but not Bruce.
他其实在指导我,还帮我打响知名度
He's actually mentoring me and getting my name out there.
马特·皮尔森
Matt Pearson.
- 也就是说你被绑在基思的货车后座,是吧
- So you're tied up in the back of Keith's van, right,
他正要干些变♥态♥扭曲的勾当
and he's about to do something really sick and twisted.
- 抱歉啊,各位
- Sorry, guys.
我也不知道自己为什么要这么做
I don't know why I would do this.
- 喂,乔伊斯--
- Hey, Joyce--
- 还记得我一开始让你管他要曼妥思和可乐吗
- You remember how I told you to ask him for Mentos and Coke
就是最开始的时候?
in the beginning?
好,现在该让它们混合了
Well, now's the time to put them together.
好的,你开始口吐白沫
OK, you start foaming at the mouth.
基思会过来查看你的状况
Keith comes by to check on you.
他不想让你死,至少现在不想
He doesn't want you dead, not yet,
然后你就... 嗷呜一声把他的耳朵咬下来
and you go-- [growls] And bite his ear off.
- 噫,我可不想吃基思的耳朵
- Ewww, I don't want to eat Keith's ear.
- 要么这样,要么你就变成他的下一件人皮外衣
- Well, it's either that, or you become his next skin suit.
- 哦,老天。好吧,那你还是咬我的耳朵吧
- Oh, boy. Yeah, you better eat my ear.
这简直太荒谬了
- This is ridiculous.
抱歉,但我实在不觉得吃掉基斯的耳朵
I'm sorry, but I don't think eating Keith's ear
或者挖鼻孔就能解决国家危机
or picking our noses is gonna solve a national crisis.
我们应该组织起来,给国会议员写信
We should be organizing and writing our congressmen.
咱们的国会议员是谁啊?
- And who's our congressmen?
你明知道我不清楚这个。而且这根本不是重点
- You know I don't know that. And it's beside the point.
我觉得亚历克斯说得对
- I think Alex is right.
我们需要把我们的经历公之于众
We need to get our stories out there.
说得对
- Exactly.
引起公众关注,这样才能带来真正的改变
Get the public's attention so real change can happen.
那可比这些傻乎乎的建议强多了
That'd be much better than these silly tips.
- 哦,如果你觉得我的建议很傻,那我只能说抱歉了
- Oh, well, I'm sorry if you think my tips are silly,
不过等到哪天半夜里有个精神病患者
but we'll see what happens when a psych patient
想跟你来个法式深吻的时候,你就知道厉害了
tries to French kiss you in the middle of the night.
到时候你肯定会不停地抠鼻屎
You're gonna be picking those boogies
然后吃个没完没了
and eating them till the cows come home.
- 我才不会吃鼻屎呢,乔伊斯
- I'm not gonna be eating my boogers, Joyce.
- 吃啊
- Eat it.
吃啊。吃啊
Eat it. Eat it.
- 成熟点吧
- Grow up.
快吃吧
[together] Eat it.
吃啊
Eat it.
快吃
Eat it.
吃呀
Eat it.
快吃啊
Eat it.
吃啊,快吃
Eat it. Eat it.
- 我错了。这些建议真的很有用
- I was wrong. This is all extremely helpful.
- 布鲁斯,你没事吧? - 怎么了?
- Bruce, you doing OK? - What?
害怕。为什么这么问?
Scared. Why?
是因为之前发生的事吗?
Because of what happened earlier?
不不,我一点都不害怕
[chuckles] No, no, not scared at all.
我都不明白你为什么要这么问
I don't even know why you'd ask that.
- 嘿,布鲁斯。- 啊!
- Hey, Bruce. - Ahh!
- 哦!
- Ooh!
- 哦
- Oh.
- 伦纳德医生请到A区。伦纳德医生请立即到A区
- Dr. Leonard to zone A. Dr. Leonard to zone A stat.
-不好意思,我是说B区。请伦纳德医生前往B区
- Sorry, I meant zone B. Dr. Leonard to zone B.
-哎呀,我搞错了
- Oops, my mistake.
我一开始说的没错
I was right the first time.
应该是A区,请伦纳德医生前往A区
It's zone A, Dr. Leonard to zone A.
-我靠...
- Son of a--
得了吧,伙计
come on, man.
好的,女士,我们得赶快去A区一趟
OK, ma'am, we're going to take a quick trip to zone A.
- 我是...我在等我儿子
- I'm-- but I'm waiting for my son.
- 哦,他是个好孩子。他会找到你的
- Oh, he's a good boy. He'll find you.
- 告诉记者这给我们带来了
- Tell the reporter that it's causing
巨大的压力和焦虑
way more pressure and anxiety for us.
- 哦,还有告诉他们达科塔被推的那次
- Oh, and tell them about the time Dakota got pushed.
虽然好笑但这样做不对
It was funny but not OK.
- 对。 - 发生什么事了?
- Yeah. - What's happening?
谁在说什么?
Who's telling what?
- 第三频道
- Channel 3.
我联♥系♥了他们的调查报道团队
I reached out to their investigative team.
- 你说什么?
- Excuse me?
- 对,我把布鲁斯的事告诉他们了
- Yeah, I told them what happened to Bruce,
他们要来报道
and they're coming to do a story about attacks
医护人员遭袭击的事件
on health care workers.
- 卡尔·贾斯蒂斯要求这里?《卡尔查案》节目?
- Carl Justice is coming here? "Carl on the Case"?
他肯定会把这个地方拍得很不堪
He's gonna make this place look terrible.
凡是他报道过的企业,最后都关门大吉了
Every business he reports on shuts down.
连那家24小时营业的按♥摩♥院都被他搞垮了
He even closed down that all-night massage parlor.
桑德森可喜欢那家店了
And Sanderson loved that place.
- 真不敢相信你居然在担心
- I cannot believe that you're thinking about
负面公♥关♥影响,而不是为员工处境着想
bad publicity and not what's best
for the staff right now.
- 不,我只是想说...
- No, I just mean--
他不了解具体情况,我们的实际困难
he doesn't have context, our limitations.
他会让人觉得这里好像是个
He's gonna make it seem like this is a place
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表