剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
- Alex,我遇到了大♥麻♥烦,需要你帮忙
- Alex, I have a huge problem, and I need your help.
- 现在是我的休息时间,Joyce。不是'算是',就是
- It's kind of my break, Joyce. Not kind of.
就是。这就是我的休息时间
It is. It's my break.
- 你应该接受这个提议,但不是现在
- And you should take it but not right now.
Amelia来了,我们的摇钱树
Amelia's coming, our golden goose.
她马上就到,我们得好好表现给她看,所以...
She's on her way, and we need to impress her, so...
- 行吧,我午饭还在微波炉里热着呢
- OK, my lunch is in the microwave.
- 我给你买♥♥个新的微波炉
- I'll buy you a new microwave.
- 我不需要新微波炉
- I don't need a new microwave.
- Alex,求你了,就五分钟的事
- Alex, please, it's only gonna take five minutes.
快点嘛
Come on. - [sighs]
- 对,这就是愿意帮忙的叹息
- Yes. That is the sigh of a helper.
- 谁都不准碰微波炉。- 说得对
- Nobody touch the microwave. - That's right.
这现在是Alex的东西了
It belongs to Alex now.
- Joyce,我不要微波炉
- I don't want the microwave, Joyce.
- 她做过基础代谢检查了吗?- 做了
- Has she had a BMP? - Yep.
- 血脂检查也做了?- 嗯,做了
- And a lipid panel? - Yes.
- 我这外套是不是太紧了?
- Does my coat look too tight?
- 这个...
- Uh...
没有,你看起来...挺帅的
no, you look, uh, handsome.
- 别这么说
- Don't say that.
我不爱听你这么说
I don't like when you say that.
- 好吧,不过说真的,你确实挺帅的
- OK, but for the record, you do look handsome.
- 打住。- Ron难道不帅吗?
- Stop. - Doesn't Ron look handsome?
- 是啊,他挺可爱的。- 拜托别说了
- Yeah, he looks cute. - Please stop.
- 好吧
- OK.
- 嘿,新纹身啊。挺酷的。- 我的天
- Hey, new tattoo. Nice. - Oh, my God.
- 哦,你说这个?我就是,那个...
Oh, this thing? Yeah, I was just, um--
噗,我也说不清
pfft, I don't know.
我想你也没必要听整个来龙去脉
You don't need to hear the whole story, I guess.
- 行
- OK.
- 话说我当时在树林里,对吧?
- So I'm out in the woods, right?
- 嗯。- 挺随性的
- Mm. - Low-fi.
挑战自然这位万物之母,考验我的智慧极限
Testing my wits against the greatest mother of all, nature.
- 病人遭雷劈了。- 哎呀
- Patient struck by lightning. - Aw.
- 目前意识清醒,反应正常
- Currently alert and responsive.
- 被雷劈了?- 没错
- A lightning strike? - Yeah.
直接劈在脸上了
Caught it right in the face.
- 劈在脸上你居然没事?
- Hit in the face and you're still OK?
- 麻烦给他接上静脉输液好吗?
- Can we get him hooked up to an IV, please?
- 好的,正在处理。- 监测脉搏和血氧
- Yeah, on it. - Checking pulse and sats.
- 没错,我当时正在灌木丛里开路前进
- Yeah, there I was cutting my way through the brush.
- 布鲁斯,别说了。- 呃哼
- Bruce, stop talking. - Uh-huh.
- 需要心脏科会诊吗?
- Do you want a cardiac consult?
- 需要
- Yes.
- 所有塑料制品,所有空纸箱
- All the plastic, all the empty cardboard boxes,
全部清理干净
get rid of them.
这里必须一尘不染
This place needs to sparkle.
哦,太好了,墙上竟然破了个洞
Oh, great, there's just a hole in the wall.
我们这是在向阿米莉亚炫耀墙洞呢
We're flashing our holes at Amelia now.
- 乔伊斯,这活儿五分钟肯定搞不定
- Joyce, this is gonna take more than five minutes.
- 当然需要更久
- Absolutely, it will.
等等,加里·格兰特怎么在储藏室里?
OK, why is Cary Grant in the outback room?
我是说,我知道他暗地里是同性恋
I mean, I know he was secretly gay.
难道他还是个偷偷摸摸的澳大利亚人?
Was he secretly Australian too?
- 他大概应该放在老好莱坞房♥间里
- He's probably supposed to be in the old Hollywood room.
- 那就把他搬过去吧
- Well, take him there.
他只是个纸板人像而已
He's a cardboard cutout.
他又不会自己跳着狐步舞走过去,懂吗?
He's not gonna foxtrot over there on his own, OK?
哦,快把这个台锯搬走
Oh, get rid of this table saw.
这东西太碍眼了
It's an eyesore.
- 乔伊斯,那玩意儿得有300磅重呢
- Joyce, that weighs, like, 300 pounds.
- 那就让布兰登来帮你呗
- So get Brandon to help you.
我敢肯定他会很愿意的
I'm sure he'd be delighted.
搞定它。赶紧办妥
Make it happen. Make it happen.
嗯。- 对
Yeah. - Yeah.
- 马上回来
- Be right back.
- 太好笑了,她居然以为我们会做那些事
- It's so LOL that she thinks we're doing any of that.
- 啥?
- What?
不,布兰登,这些事我们都得做
No, Brandon, we need to do all of it.
- 我在休息时间
- I'm on my break.
- 我也在休息呢,哥们
- I'm on my break too, man.
让我看看...
Let me just see-- [lei snaps]
哎呀。天哪,这下糟了
Oh. [gasps] Oh, no.
- 天啊,这孩子被彻底打败了
- Oh, my God, this kid got destroyed.
他看起来也就七岁左右
He's, like, seven.
- 太疯狂了,对吧?
- Wild, huh?
前一天还好好的没被雷劈,第二天就...
One day, you're not struck by lightning, and the next...
嗯哼
krrk! - Mm-hmm.
兄弟,感觉都有好几个月没见到你了,是吧?
Man, I've barely seen you in, like, months, huh?
- 呃,是啊,真是没想到
- Uh, yeah, wow.
太巧了。- 确实很奇怪,对吧?
Random. - So weird, right?
这显得非常奇怪
It just seems very weird.
- 呃,你知道,是有点奇怪
- Uh, you know, it's a little weird.
呃,我倒不觉得有那么奇怪,你说呢?
Um, I don't know about very weird, right?
比如说见到鬼魂,那才叫真的诡异
Like, a ghost sighting, that would be very weird.
所以没错,我承认是有点奇怪
So yes, I guess I agree it is a little weird.
- 你不觉得这简直像是有人故意搞鬼吗?
- Doesn't it almost feel like someone's doing it on purpose?
- 你知道,我...我还是对你刚才说的见鬼这事念念不忘
- You know, I--I'm still hung up on the ghost thing
就是你刚刚提起的那茬
that you brought up just now.
感觉这里应该有不少鬼魂出没
Seems like there'd be a lot of ghosts in here,
你懂的,毕竟有那么多横死的人
you know, 'cause of all the untimely death.
鬼魂基本上就是这么来的
That's basically how ghosts are made.
他们,呃...他们是自愿选择留下的
They, uh--they choose to stay.
呃...
Um...
我得把这些送到A区去,先走啦
I gotta take these to zone A, so bye.
- 就剩最后两车货了
- Only two more carloads to go.
阿米莉亚,你好
Amelia, hey.
有什么事吗,女士?
What's up, milady?
- 你好,我是她的助理山姆
- Hey, it's her assistant, Sam.
我想确认一下阿米莉亚下午一点的抵达安排
I'm just confirming Amelia's 1:00 PM arrival.
- 嗯,知道了知道了
- Yep, got it, got it.
哦,趁你在,呃
Oh, while I-- while I've got you, um,
要是分娩中心还没完全完工
if the birthing center isn't 100% done,
阿米莉亚能接受吗?
will that be OK with Amelia?
- 嗯,她知道
- Oh, yeah, she knows that.
- 哦,太好了太好了
- Oh, great. Great. [chuckles]
- 对,她就是为了这个来的
- Yeah, that's why she's coming,
提些设计方案
to pitch some design ideas.
- 哦,挺好的
- Oh, cool.
挺好的。具体是哪些方案?
Cool. Well, what kind of ideas?
- 呃,这个我不太确定
- Um, I'm not sure.
她就是喜欢参与这个环节
She just likes being involved in that part.
- 太赞了
- Awesome.
太棒了,因为我们完全是一张白纸
Awesome, because we are a blank canvas,
所以她完全可以大展身手
so she really can make her mark.
好的,拜拜
OK, bye.
- 那我要把这些拿回你车上吗?
- So should I take these back to your car?
- 对,基思
- Yes, Keith.
- 因为我现在觉得你可能不想
- 'Cause now I'm thinking you might not want
在主题风格上搞得那么复杂
to go so hard on the themes.
- 是啊,我自己也开始这么觉得了
- Yeah, I'm starting to think that myself.
- 马特就该被关起来,真的该把他关进笼子里
- Matt needs to be locked up, literally put in a cage.
- 好吧,我就直说了,你可真是
- OK, just to say it, you might be
有点虚伪呢
being a tiny bit hypocritical.
- 呃...
- Uh--
- 我的意思是,我觉得他是出于好意
- I'm just saying, I think he meant well
你应该对他手下留情
and you should go easy on him.
- 对那个反♥社♥会♥分子手下留情?
- Go easy on that sociopath?
剧集 | 圣丹尼斯医院(2024) | 导航列表