剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
pizza
冷静一点 海绵宝宝
Get ahold of yourself, SpongeBob
没那么糟的
It's not so bad
毕竟这可是派大星的礼物
After all, it is a gift from Patrick
你
You're
不是
not
派大星
Patrick
对不起 派大星
I'm sorry, Patrick
你的礼物必须滚
but your gift has got to go
再见 臭球
Good-bye, stink ball
再也不见
See you never
海绵宝宝 你干嘛
Hey, SpongeBob, what ya doing?
他似乎要把糖糖丢掉
It appears that he's throwing gummy away
什么 有这回事吗
What, is that true?
才不会呢 派大星
No way, Patrick
那你要怎么解释这个
Well, then how do you explain this?
是这样的 我喜欢糖糖
Well, you see, I liked gummy
就想着要给它打扮一下
and I decided to dress him up
这样子是不是很可爱啊
Isn't this a cute look?
胆大 却又低调
Bold, yet understated
真是个好点子 海绵宝宝
A brilliant idea, SpongeBob
再接再厉
Keep up the good work
走了 机宝
Come on, robo
来多找点肚脐眼绒毛吧
Let's find more bellybutton lint
好 没派大星的影子
OK, no sign of Patrick
最好速战速决
Better make this fast
准备好入土吧 糖糖
Get ready for your dirt nap, gummy
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
你干什么
What are you doing?
我等着呢
I'm waiting
我在挖洞
I was digging a hole
这样就能更好地欣赏糖糖了
So I could get a better view of gummy
它可真迷人啊
'cause he is so attractive
让我来演示一下
Allow me to demonstrate
看吧 派大星
See, Patrick?
下面这个视角可美了
The view is beautiful down here
对啊 这视角看它确实挺华丽的
Yeah, he does look rather dashing from this angle
即便如此
Be that as it may
糖糖也必须正确有尊严地放出来
gummy must be displayed properly and proudly
我知道放哪里刚刚好
And I know just the place
放那边是不是很壮观啊
Isn't he breath-taking up there?
海绵宝宝 该走了
All righty, SpongeBob, we gotta go
我要学着用叉子
I'm gonna learn how to use a fork
对吧 机宝
right, robo?
那将是我的荣幸 主任
'Twill be my pleasure, master
顺带一提 你家样子好看了一百万倍
By the way, your house looks a million times better
谢了
Thanks
我该怎么办 小蜗
What am I gonna do, Gary?
它丑死了
It's hideous
一厢情愿 小蜗
Wishful thinking, Gary
哪个小偷会想偷那种玩意
What burglar would want to steal that thing?
你是谁
Who are you?
你哪来的
Where did you come from?
上面
Up there?
感谢海神王
Thank Neptune
大伙儿 我找到出口了
Hey, guys, I found a way out
快来
come on
我自♥由♥了
I'm free
我自♥由♥了
I'm free
我无糖了
I'm sugar-free
怎么一回事
What in tarnation?
我的天啊 海绵宝宝
Oh, my gosh, SpongeBob
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
海绵宝宝 开门啊
SpongeBob, open up
珊迪
Sandy
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
嗨 珊迪
Hi, Sandy
看来我碰上了一点点
Looks like I got myself into a
黏人的问题
pretty sticky situation
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh
你困在上面多久了 海绵宝宝
How long you been stuck there, SpongeBob?
一整天
All day
你的老朋友珊迪会把你砍下来
Well, your old pal Sandy knows how to cut you down
不要
No
慢着 珊迪
Wait, Sandy
你越碰它 它就越生气
The more you touch it, the angrier it gets
胡说八道
That's just crazy talk
早说了吧
Told ya
你自保吧 珊迪
Save yourself, Sandy
快逃吧 免得你最后的结局变成
Run away before you end up like
我这样
me
拜托 肯定有办法
Come on, now, there's gotta be a way
我有个办法
I've got an idea
抓紧了 海绵宝宝
Hang on tight, SpongeBob
好吧
Yeah, all righty
快开啊你 老蓝
Come on, ol' blue
不许跟我顶嘴
Don't you talk back to me
乖乖听话
Do as you're told
听话
Do it
快给我听话
Come on, now, do it
快
Come on
怎么
What the?
还是别去管了 章鱼哥
Just let it go, Squidward
别去管
Let it go
不要掺和进去 章鱼哥
Don't get involved, Squidward
果然
Of course
我没事
I'm OK
这怎么回事
What's this?
海绵宝宝 你干了什么好事
SpongeBob, what have you done?
派大星 我可以解释
Now Patrick, I can explain
这 这
It's, it's
真是太神了
It's amazing
就好像是个糖糖仙境
It's like a gummy wonderland
真希望我能玩得这么快活
I wish I were havin' this much fun
我就知道你会喜欢
I knew you'd love it
派大星 我有话要跟你说
Patrick, I have something to tell you
你是否需要按♥摩♥ 主人
Would you care for a massage, master?
给我得了
Enough already
你刚刚说啥了 海绵宝宝
So you were saying something, SpongeBob?
那个
Well
要怎么说好呢
how can I put this?
有话直说嘛 我
Just come right out and-
能不能别闹了
Will you stop?
不准闹
Just stop
要说就快说 海绵宝宝
Get on with it, SpongeBob
快点说完
Wrap it up
章鱼哥
Squidward?
珊迪
Sandy?
除了我 大家都在跟我的糖糖开心玩
Gee, everyone is havin' fun with my gummy but me
我 我是说你的糖糖
I, I mean your gummy
派大星 你想念你的糖糖吗
Patrick, do you miss your gummy?
今天还是好朋友节
Well, it's still best friends day
要不要把糖糖要回去呢
How would you like your gummy back?
好
Yes
糖糖归你了 兄弟
It's yours, buddy
但你得先把我们救出来
But first you gotta get us out of this
那简单
Well, that's easy
就说很简单吧
Told you it was easy
裤头村
这就是史上最棒的好朋友节
This is the best best friends day ever
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表