剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
他们好像还挺和善的
They seemed really nice
章鱼哥呢
Where's Squidward?
飞车活下去
Ride to live
活着就飞车
and live to ride
化敌为友
蟹堡王
不对
No--
不可能
impossible
我都数钱数了十几次了
I must have counted me money a dozen times
结果还是少了
and it still comes up short
利润
Profits
都
are
下滑了
down
我真可怜自己
I feel sorry for meself
你这一餐要配饮料吗
Would you like a drink with that order?
不用 谢了
No thanks
我进门前就买♥♥了杯新上市的海草奶昔
I got me one of those new kelpshakes
before I came in here
总共两块钱
That comes out to $2.00 even
真是实惠
What a steal
怎么
What the--
那家伙怎么没买♥♥
why didn't that guy order
汽水机的天价饮料配蟹黄堡吃
a deliciously overpriced fountain beverage
with his Krabby Patty?
蟹老板 我们几天都没卖♥♥出一杯汽水
Mr. Krabs, we haven't sold a single soda in days
什么
What?
为什么
Why not?
小子 够了
All right, boy, it's done
再不小心 整杯都会被你吸进食道里
You're going to suck the whole cup down your gullet
if you're not careful
抱歉 蟹老板
Sorry, Mr. Krabs
只是这海草奶昔真是太好喝了
It's just that these kelpshakes taste so good
海草奶昔
海草奶昔吗
Kelpshake?
看看你四周
Look around you
大家都在畅饮美味的海草奶昔
Everyone's enjoying a delicious kelpshake
我马上回来 蟹老板
I'll be right back, Mr. Krabs
我去续杯了
I'm going to get a refill
续杯
Refill?
给我得了
That's it
大家都听好
Listen up, everybody
新规定
New rule--
严禁外带饮料
no outside drinks
绝不例外
No exceptions
说得好啊
That's telling 'em
我最好去查个水落石出
I better get to the bottom of this
海草奶昔
一家新店
A new store
开在我的地盘
On my block
抢走了我的客人
Taking my customers
珍珍
Pearl
我的宝贝女儿
Me own flesh and blood
你怎么能这样对你老爸
How could you do this to your papa?
你说什么玩意 老爸
What are you talking about, dad?
我说的就是这个
I'm talking about this
一旦品尝到一杯海草奶昔的秘密精华
Once you taste the secret goodness of a kelpshake--
就肯定会喝上不止一杯
You can't have just one
快给我
Give me that
自己买♥♥去
Buy your own
我一分钱都不会给他们
Why, I wouldn't give them a cent
我真为你遗憾
I feel sorry for you
然后你就会理解我了
Then you do understand me
爸
Dad
你害我丢脸了
You're embarrassing me
走开
Get away
不要
Oh, no
我诅咒你 新开的海草奶昔店
Confound you, new kelpshake store
你有什么秘密
What's your secret?
还真是
Of course
痞老板
Plankton
他一定就是幕后黑手
I bet he's behind this
我就知道你是幕后黑手
I knew you were behind this
不好意思
Pardon me
我没干坏事
I've done nothing wrong
那你怎么解释这个
Then how do you explain this?
我的天啊
Holy moly
那是怎么一回事
How did that happen?
少给我装傻了 痞老板
Don't try that with me, Plankton
这新店害我生意一落千丈
This new store is ruining me business
真的吗
Really?
等一下
Wait a minute
应该是我害你没生意才对
That's my job
该死
Blast it
跟这小丑竞争就已经够糟了
It's bad enough I have to compete with this joker
结果又多了个这玩意
Now, there's this?
海草奶昔
Kelpshakes
看来你并不是幕后黑手啊
I guess you're really not behind this after all
痞老板
Plankton
他们有
They have
秘密配方
A secret formula
不要
No
别又来个秘密
Not another secret
要是有秘密 我就非摸清楚不可
And if there's a secret, I want to know about it
海之霸
它们在增殖
They're multiplying
它们每家街角都开了
Why, they're on every corner
个个街区都开了
Block after block
到处都是
They're everywhere
必须得出手办了这店
We've got to do something about this
你确定这样有用吗
You sure this is going to work?
照计划走就是了
Just stick to the plan
来看看
Let's see
来看看
Let's see
仅限员工
找到了
There you are
痞老板 我好像找到厨房♥了
Plankton, I think I found the kitchen
那就开搞吧
Let's do this thing
来了
Here goes
抱歉
Sorry
我有一点点
I got a little bit of--
好滋味
我的眼睛
My eye
我的眼睛
My eye
我的眼睛
My eye
应该是甩掉他了
I think we lost him
你还有没有什么好办法
Well, you got any more bright ideas?
当然有了
Of course I do
准备好没 痞老板
All set, Plankton?
不信你也得信
You better believe it
我发明的这高能机械臂
This high-powered mechanical bio-arm I invented
应该轻轻松松就能扒开这餐厅的大门
should pry those restaurant doors open nice and easy
怎么回事
What the barnacles?
动啊 你这垃圾
Come on, you piece of garbage
不要
Oh, no
我投降 我投降
Uncle, uncle
要想把事情做好
If you want anything done right
就得亲自来做
you got to do it yourself
我的背
Me back
老螃蟹
Krabs
小点声
Pipe down
吵醒看门狗 计划就泡汤了
You're going to soil our plans if you wake the watchdog
那个没关系
Never mind that
那吵醒海绵宝宝怎么办
What about SpongeBob?
嗨 蟹老板
Hi, Mr. Krabs
嗨
Hi--
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表