剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
不知道 派大星
I don't know, Patrick
你是谁 先生
Who are you, good sir?
那个
Well, uh
我是霍瑞斯达法师
I'm Horace B. Magic
你就是大♥法♥师吗
Are you Mr. Magic?
真名确实就那个
Technically, yes
但这里真正的魔法就是生意的魔法
But the only magic around here is the magic of business
所以说你没法把我朋友变回来了吗
Does that mean you can't change my friend back?
恐怕没法了
I'm afraid not
真遗憾 小子
So sorry about that, laddie
退款支票已经邮寄给你了
Your refund check is in the mail
我不需要退款
I don't need a refund
我只想救回我朋友
I want my friend back
根本就不是钱的问题
This isn't about money
你就只是个假货
You're nothing but a fake
骗人的集团商人
Just a lying, corporate businessman
你纸醉金迷 玷污了魔法
tainting the purity of magic
with your corrupt, commercial ways
你害我对魔法失去了信任
You have ruined my faith in the magical arts
保安
Security
出口
章鱼哥要怎么办
What are we gonna do about Squidward?
随时都能吃了他
We could always eat him
我都有点饿了
I'm kind of hungry
大♥法♥师是假的
Mr. Magic was a fake
他的魔法玩意也都是假的
And all of his magic stuff is fake
那些咒语也都是假的
All those magic words, they were fake
压基沙基扒皮大皮
Yacky, schmacky, bappy, dappy
多皮剥皮把比法比
doppy, boppy, blabby, flabby
扎皮嘎咒比皮比皮八米加
zappiga zowie, blippy bippy, blammica
你在干什么 海绵宝宝
What are you doing, SpongeBob?
章鱼哥 你回来了
Squidward, you're back
咒语生效了
The magic words worked
我原来真的有法力
I really am magic after all
我能把你变成别的东西了吗
Can I turn you into something else now?
停车
Stop
快带我走
Get me out of here
海绵宝宝
Hey, SpongeBob?
我还是很饿
I'm still hungry
能把我变成一罐蛋黄酱
Will you turn me into a jar of mayonnaise
让我自己吃自己吗
so I can eat myself?
好啊 兄弟
Sure, buddy
派大星变蛋黄酱
Patrick-ah, mayonnaise-ica
蛋黄酱
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表