剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
怎么了 小子
What's wrong, boy?
我笑不出来了
I lost my laugh
那你就来对地方了 小子
You've come to the right place, son
有样东西总能让我笑得出来
You know, there's one thing that always makes me laugh
你看它不觉得好笑吗 小子
Don't it just tickle you, boy?
不大觉得
Not really
看来得用极端措施
This calls for drastic measures
我平时一般不会这么做
I don't usually do this
可你好像很迫切需要
but you seem desperate
摸吧
Touch it
没变
Nothing
比我想的还要糟
This is worse than I thought
毕竟钱可是欢乐的终极源头
After all, money is the ultimate source of joy
也许应该要去问珊迪
Maybe I should ask Sandy
她是科学家
She's a scientist
用科学来处理就简单了 海绵宝宝
It's easy if you approach it scientifically, SpongeBob
什么是笑声
Now, what is laughter?
它曾向我的一生给予意义和目标
The thing that used to give my life meaning and purpose
可现在却在用冷酷无情来嘲弄我
but now mocks me with its cruel indifference
可是从科学上来讲 之所以会笑
But scientifically speaking, it's caused by
是因为会厌导致你的喉咙收紧
your epiglottis constricting your larynx
使得进气不规则而呼吸紊乱
causing irregular air intake and respiratory upset
听起来好疼
Sounds painful
科学会让一切都听起来疼 海绵宝宝
Science makes everything sound painful, SpongeBob
送你一点幽默理论课本
Now, here's some humor-theory textbooks
大笑力学 还有量子傻笑理论
laugh mechanics and the quantum giggle theory
谢谢 珊迪
Thank you, Sandy
这下倒是安静多了
Sure is peaceful around here
毕竟海绵宝宝变得不中用了
since SquarePants became a sad sack
我书都看完了 还是没变
I've read all the books, and still nothing
我应该再也笑不出来了
I guess I'll never laugh again
我真不想看到那小子难过
I really hate to see the little guy so sad
可我更不想看人家高兴
but not as much as I hate to see him happy
之后在同一天晚上
发现比起他笑声更难听的东西了
I think I found the one thing I hate more than his laugh
迟早能哭累他
I'm sure he'll cry himself out soon
我都干了些什么
What have I done?
够了
That's it
这场把戏必须要结束了
This charade has to end
嗨 章鱼哥
Hi, Squidward
海绵宝宝 别鬼哭狼嚎了
SpongeBob, this infernal crying has to stop
可章鱼哥 我
But Squidward, I
我伤到了笑声囊
I broke my laughbox
海绵宝宝 根本就没有笑声囊这玩意
SpongeBob, there's no such thing as a laughbox
都是我编出来的
I made the whole thing up
这样你才不会瞎笑 我才能静一静
to get some peace from your insipid laughter
你是说我的笑声囊没被伤到
You mean my laughbox isn't broken?
你完全就是存心骗我
And it was a cruel lie
害我一下子抑郁过去吗
that sent me into spiraling depression?
你这么说好像确实挺残忍♥ 不过
Yeah, well, it sounds pretty harsh
when you put it that way, but
没错
yeah
我一直都可以笑吗
I could laugh the whole time?
对
Yeah
你上当了
You really fell for it
我看是没错
I guess I did
连体温计泡热油那套都能让你上当
You even fell
for the old thermometer-in- the-boiling-oil routine
真的没那么好笑 章鱼哥
It's not really that funny, Squidward
笑死我了
It's hilarious
再见 章鱼哥
See you later, Squidward
弄伤笑声囊
Break your laughbox
真是个傻子
What a schlemiel
看 他醒过来了
Look, he's waking up
我在哪
Where am I?
你住院了 笨蛋
You're in the hospital, silly
你把笑声囊弄伤了
You broke your laughbox
医生说这笑声囊最小最干
The doctor said it was the most tiny, dried out
利用最不充分 行医生涯中前所未见
underused laughbox he'd ever laid eyes on
所以医生就割了
So they cut it out
割了
Cut it out?
没错
Yeah
要看吗
Want to see it?
摇一摇看它弹来弹去还挺好玩的
It's fun to shake it up and watch it bounce around
给我
Give me
我再也笑不出来了吗
I can never laugh again?
才不会呢
Nonsense--
你应该能笑得更厉害了
your laugh should be stronger than ever
可你们明明把我笑声囊割了啊
But you cut out my laughbox
没错 但你一位朋友慷慨地让我们
Yes, but one of your friends has generously allowed us
把自己的笑声囊移植一部分给你
to transplant part of theirs to you
不是我
Nope
医生不给钱
They wouldn't pay me
离答案越来越近了
You're getting warmer
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob?
你笑得好像我
You laugh just like me
他去跟这个世界共享欢笑了
There he goes, off to share his laughter with the world
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表