剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
Gee, thanks
还有巧克力奶给你
And here's some chocolate milk
风味乳饮料之王
The king of flavored dairy drinks
蟹黄堡啊
Oh, Krabby Patty
真高兴我们又是朋友了
I'm so glad we're friends again
别忘了 海绵宝宝
Just remember, SpongeBob
我一直都与你同在
I'll always be with you
就在这里
right here
我心里吗
In my heart?
其实是动脉
Actually, in your arteries
麻烦快点醒过来
Now, do me a favor and wake up
醒醒
Wake up
醒醒
Wake up
成功了
It worked
我康复了
I'm cured
可秘方怎么办
But what about the formula?
你说得对
You're right
我得回去工作了
I better get back to work
谢谢帮忙 医生
Thanks for everything, Doc
不对
No
刚刚骗你的
It's a lie
治疗没成功
Therapy doesn't really work
你还病着呢
You're still sick
病得可重了
Very, very sick
真高兴能看到你脑子恢复了 小子
Good to see your brain's all fixed, boy
对啊 原来我睡一觉就没事了
Yeah, I just needed some sleep is all
我能保证 再也不用24小时营业了
Well, I can safely say, no more 24-hour shifts
因为23小时就够了
'cause 23 hours'll be plenty
蟹老板啊
Mr. Krab
我没开玩笑
No, seriously
给我继续工作
Get back to work
虚有其表
蟹堡王
小心
Easy
完美
Perfection
五号♥餐做好了没 海绵宝宝
Is number five's order ready yet, SpongeBob?
再等一下 章鱼哥
Just a second, Squidward
蟹黄堡
Well, Krabby Patty
你现在该走了
it's time for you to go now
你长大得好快
You grew up so fast
我
I
我答应过自己不会这样的
I promised myself I wouldn't do this
你拿走吧 章鱼哥
Just take it, Squidward
快拿走
Take it away
烦死了
Oh, brother
此处点餐
五号♥
Number five
五号♥
Number five
就是我
That's me
我要赞美厨子
My compliments to the chef
不会吧
Hello?
这是什么
What's this?
快出来 小子
Come out here, boy
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs?
别吵 小子
Hush, boy
不然会泄露我藏宝洞的位置
Or you'll give away your location of me hidey hole
藏宝洞是什么
What's a hidey hole?
是我藏宝的地方
It's where I hide me treasure
接着
Catch
快把宝箱搬去我办公室 小子
Let's get that chest to me office, boy, pronto
里面有什么
What's in this thing?
宝藏吗
Treasure?
算是财宝吧
A treasure trove of sorts
这是我的回忆箱
It's me memory chest
我海军服役时传下来的
from my years in the navy
干嘛要挖海军回忆箱
Why'd you dig up your navy chest, sir?
我跟我的战友要开战友会了
Well, me navy buddies and I are having a reunion
我要穿回我的旧制♥服♥
I wanted to wear me old uniform
你有好多好酷的海军玩意儿
Look at all your cool navy stuff
那是什么
What's that?
啊
Arrgh
是我第一个纹身
It's me first tattoo
漂亮
Neat
这是我的男子汉雄壮奖杯
And this is me manly toughness trophy
你怎么赢来的
How'd you win that?
当上强人中的强人就赢了
By being the toughest of the tough
那几位是谁
Who are those guys?
我的船友
Me shipmates
最强大的航海帮派
The toughest bunch to ever sail the briny deep
有老铁眼
There's old Iron Eye
络腮胡 我
and Mutton Chop, me
鱼雷肚
Torpedo Belly
还有锁齿琼斯
and Lockjaw Jones
你有酷外号♥吗 蟹老板
Did you have a cool nickname, Mr. Krabs?
那当然了
Of course
我曾经是铁甲金钟罩
I was old Armor Abs Krabs
曾经是
You were?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你当年瘦多了
Well, I guess you were thinner back then
是吗
Really?
这是我的海军学员制♥服♥
This is me navy cadet uniform
准备好把话收回去
Prepare to eat your words
因为我体重根本没增
'cause I haven't put on more
超过
than a
好几
couple of
磅
pounds
好吧 我是肥了点
Okay, maybe I'm a bit bigger
但还是强人中的强人
but I'm still the toughest of the tough
来啊 小子
Go ahead, lad
快打一拳
give 'em a punch
你要我打你肚子吗
You want me to punch you in the stomach?
不是打肚子 小子
Not in the stomach, lad
打铁甲金钟罩
in me armor abs
我整只手臂都碎了
My entire arm disintegrated
宝刀未老啊
I still got it
乖乖去打理工作环境吧
Be a good lad, go get your station in shipshape
让我这个老水手回味往日回忆
and leave an old sea dog to revel in his memories
遵命 老板
Aye, aye, sir
好了
All right
来把这里打理好吧
Let's get this place shipshape
你们几个 别到处闹腾了
You men, stop playing around
土豆
前往战斗位置
To battle stations
薯条
全体成员
All hands on deck
一定要有浓厚风味
That calls for full flavor
番茄酱芥末酱位于左舷前方
Ketchup and mustard off the port bow
一份蟹黄堡准备启航了
One Krabby Patty ready to set sail
不要
No
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs?
在吗
Hello?
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs?
你没事吧
You all right?
你困了吗
Are you sleepy?
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
闻不出他脉搏
I don't smell his pulse
什么动静
What's that?
有谁在那
Is somebody there?
别看我
Don't look at me
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
离我远点
Leave me be
你还活着
You're alive
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表