剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
That's it
我得喂小蜗
I gotta feed Gary
才放好几小时 灰尘就积这么多
That's a lot of dust for a couple of hours
小蜗
Gary
吃饭了
Dinner
小蜗快来吃
Come on, Gary
饭好了
Soup's on
小蜗
Gary?
派大星
Hey, Pat?
什么事
Yeah?
我接受邪恶泡泡的挑战有多长时间了
How long was I taking the Dirty Bubble challenge?
大概一周了
About a week
一周了
A week?
真这么久吗
Are you sure?
那个
Well
对 大概一周
Yeah, it's about a week
也可能十天了
maybe ten days
十天了
Ten days?
小蜗
Gary
小蜗
Gary
派大星
Patrick
我找不到小蜗了
I can't find Gary
这办法肯定行
This never fails
小蜗最爱的点心
Gary's favorite treats
保证可以吸引小蜗
Gary can't resist these babies
里面装满了八种有机成分
They're filled with eight types of organic sediment
小蜗这种底栖生物吃了还会想再吃
that bottom feeders like Gary can't get enough of
有八种
Eight?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that
只要摇一摇罐子就行了
All you really have to do is shake the can
小蜗每次听到都会跑过来的
Gary comes running every time
摇吧 派大星
Go on, Pat
试试看
Try it
我来摇摇看
Let me see that
怎么会这样 这可是全新的
I don't understand, this is a brand-new
我只吃出来六种有机成分
I only tasted six types of sediment
小蜗
Gary
小蜗 你在哪
Gary, where are you?
你在这下面吗
Are you under here?
小蜗
Gary
继续摇 派大星
Keep shaking, Patrick
小蜗
Gary
那两个野蛮人又在干什么
What are those Neanderthals up to?
不知道我忙着在享受吗
Don't they know I'm busy spoiling myself?
你去那边找
You check over there
我在这里面找
I'll check in here
找到了吗 派大星
Find him yet, Pat?
没找到 我会继续找的
No, but I'll keep looking
可是已经没别的地方可以找了
But there's nowhere left to look
有一个地方还没有找过
There's one place we haven't checked
小蜗应该塞不进去的
I doubt Gary could fit in there
咱看就看呗
Can't hurt to look
海绵宝宝
来碰个运气
Here goes nothing
派大星 你看
Look, Pat
什么东西
What is it?
看看写了啥
Let's see
亲爱的海绵宝宝
Dear SpongeBob
尽管过去几年是我一生最美好的时光
These last few years have been
some of the best of my life
但是我必须要远走了
but I must move on
不用麻烦你过来找我了
Don't bother to come looking for me
现在我可能已经找到了新主人
By now, I have probably found a new owner
能记得帮我装好食盆喂我
who actually remembers to fill up
my food bowl every now and again
小蜗谨上
Sincerely, Gary
至少这名字要用到新主人给我取名前
At least until my new owner renames me
海神王啊
Dear Neptune
我都干了些什么
What have I done?
你几个意思
What do you mean?
是你赶人家走的
You drove him away
这上边白纸黑字清清楚楚
It's right there in black and white
看见没
See?
就在这边
Right there
还有这边
and there
小蜗
Gary
最后一家
咖啡店
酒店
食物
睡
吃
我裤子穿太高了吗 亲爱的
Are my pants too high, dear?
玉米片
看看是谁来蹭饭了
Look who came to dinner
那位应该不喜欢玉米片
Guess he didn't like nachos
你在这啊
There you are
你在这啊 肥肥小妹
There you are, Miss Tuffsy
老奶奶可终于找见你了
Gramma finally found you
人家都开始担心起来了
She was starting to get worried
我们回家去吧 肥肥小妹
Now let's get to your home, Miss Tuffsy
给你吃点好的
and get you something to eat
你比老奶奶印象里的还要轻得多
You feel much lighter than Gramma remembers
好好坐 肥肥小妹
There you go, Miss Tuffsy
老奶奶知道你要电热毯毯舒服暖和
Gramma knows you like your Mr. Heaty set to extra cozy
来陪你在家放松
when you're home relaxing
天啊 你饼干就要吃光了
Goodness, you're almost out of cookies
我去再拿一点来
Here, I'll go and get some more
你不可以再偷跑出去了
Now, don't you go running off again
给你
There you go
吃完后
After this
我会再去做恶魔蛋 先前答应过的
I'll go make up some of those deviled eggs I promised
来点音乐怎么样
How about a little music?
老奶奶家的音响可厉害了
Gramma's got a killer stereo system
这首歌♥让老奶奶想起了做铆工的时光
This song reminds Gramma of her days as a riveter
你让老奶奶感觉年轻了不少
You make Gramma feel so young
来吧 肥肥小妹
Come on, Miss Tuffsy
来跳点低音爵士乐
Let's do the boogie-woogie
好了 爵士乐现在跳够了
Okay, that's enough of the boogie-woogie for now
裤头村
小蜗
Gary
小蜗
Gary
帽子
小蜗
Gary
饥饿蜗牛
蜗牛粮
小蜗
Gary
小蜗
Gary
老奶奶知道你特别爱
Gramma knows how much you love
这些午夜档犯罪剧
these late-night crime drama programs
对不对 肥肥小妹
Don't you, Miss Tuffsy?
天啊 这么晩了
Heavens, look at the time
该睡觉了 肥肥小妹
It's time for bed, Miss Tuffsy
别吵 小蜗
Quiet, Gary
不知道我在忙吗
Can't you see I'm busy?
你房♥间到了 肥肥小妹
Here's your room, Miss Tuffsy
睡吧 亲爱的
Here you are, darling
老奶奶来给你盖被子
Let Gramma tuck you in
好了
There you go
差点忘了给你亲一下道晩安了
I almost forgot your good night kiss
祝你好梦 肥肥小妹
Sweet dreams, Miss Tuffsy
蟹堡王
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
你迟到了十五分钟
You're 15 minutes late
抱歉 蟹老板
Sorry, Mr. Krabs
我一整晩都在外头找小蜗
I was out all night looking for Gary
知道吗 小蜗离家出走了
You see, he ran away and
我就
Well, now I
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表