剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
我刚有了个新网
I just got a new net
我也是
So did I
这可是我最好的朋友给我做的
My best friend made it for me
木偶章鱼哥
我就爱一觉睡到自然醒
I love waking up to my own circadian rhythm
而不是被闹钟叫醒
Without the aid of an alarm clock
早安 章鱼哥
Morning, Squidward
我按你说的 一直等到你睡醒哦
I waited for you to stop sleeping like you asked
今天白天有什么打算 章鱼哥
So you got any plans for the day, Squidward?
好吧 章鱼哥
OK, Squidward
等会再聊
I'll catch ya later
嗨 章鱼哥
Hi, Squidward
要来玩吗
Wanna play?
不要
No
离我远一点
And leave me alone
好吧 章鱼哥
OK, Squidward
再见
see ya later
空白的画布
The blank canvas
蕴含无限的可能
Infinite possibilities
宇宙里所有的色彩
All the colors of the known and unknown universe
都藏在我的调色盘里
hiding on my palette
艺术家上前 准备开始创作
The artiste approaches, ready to create
章鱼哥 要来玩吗
Hey, Squidward, wanna play?
不要
好吧 章鱼哥
OK, Squidward
再见
see ya later
也许可以在书中的世界探寻幽静
Perhaps I can find solitude in the printed word
章鱼哥 要来玩吗
Hey, Squidward, wanna play?
第七卷
好吧 章鱼哥
OK, Squidward
再见
see ya later
什么
What?
嗨 章鱼哥
Hi, Squidward
要来玩捉迷藏吗
Wanna play hide and seek?
好 海绵宝宝
OK, SpongeBob
你先藏
You hide first
不会吧 他跑哪去了
Oh, no, where'd he go?
看来他赢了
I guess he wins
失败的味道从来没这么美好过
Defeat has never tasted so sweet
喂
Yello?
要不要来玩猜字吊吊乐
How about a game of hangman?
[ 一人选词一人猜字母,猜错一次
则画一笔上吊小人,画完或猜对则结束 ]
要不要来玩挂电♥话♥
How about a game of hang up?
看来没法再悠闲下去了
I guess this brings an end to my luxuriating
要不要玩鸭鸭寄居蟹
How 'bout duck, duck hermit crab?
[ 改自duck duck goose,规则类似丢手绢 ]
跳房♥子
Hopscotch?
章鱼哥说你来做
Squidward says?
偷培根
Steal the bacon?
[ 一队在未被另一队触杀的情况下
抢走场上的旗子或其他物品 ]
沉睡海狮子
Sleeping sea lions?
[ 改自sleeping lions
“狮子”装睡,“猎人”逗醒“狮子” ]
鲨鱼抓小鱼
Sharks and minnows?
击沉潜艇
Sink the submarine?
纸牌
Kings and queens?
麻将
Mahjong?
我从来没玩过这游戏
I've never played this game before
叫什么名字
What's it called?
名字叫
It's called
我绝对不跟你玩
I will never play with you
永远都不
Ever
莫名感觉
Something tells me
章鱼哥今天不想玩
that Squidward doesn't want to play today
有了
That's it
既然没法跟真正的章鱼哥玩
If I can't play with the real Squidward
那我就自己做一个
I'll just make one of my own
那个白♥痴♥总算开窍了
I think that moron finally gets it
我可不想再看到他或者听到他在
I don't want to see or hear him for the
海绵宝宝 能不能别吵了
SpongeBob, will you make that racket stop
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob
你马上给我开
You open this door right this
你好啊 章鱼哥
"Hello Squidward"
章鱼哥 是我
"Squidward, it's me
小小章鱼哥
mini Squidward"
你在干什么 海绵宝宝
What are you doing SpongeBob?
你好啊 章鱼哥
Hello, Squidward
你又想怎么烦我
What manner of annoying scheme is this?
跟他打声招呼 章鱼哥
Just say hello to him, Squidward
他可敏感了
You know how sensitive he is
嗨
Hi
海绵宝宝 怎么
Now SpongeBob, what the
章鱼哥
Squidward?
他比较喜欢别人直呼全名
He prefers to be addressed by his full name
你好啊 章鱼哥
Hello, Squidward
天气很好吧 章鱼哥老兄弟
Wondrous weather we're having, eh, Squidward, old pal?
海绵宝宝 你这是什么意思
SpongeBob, what is the meaning of this?
海绵宝宝做了替身版的你 也就是我
SpongeBob made a replacement you, me
这样你本尊不想玩的时候
So that when you you don't want to play
海绵宝宝就能跟我这个替身玩了
SpongeBob can play with me, you
所以说你可以顶替我
So, you'll be filling in for me
陪海绵宝宝玩他的笨游戏吗
when SpongeBob wants to play one of his stupid games?
对
Yeah?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you
三个词
Three words
电影名
Movie title
十二怒水母
12 angry jellyfish
[ 改自《十二怒汉》 ]
他怎么猜到的
How does he do it?
小小章鱼哥 我
又猜对了 小小章
Right again, squidy
你可真是个猜谜大♥师♥
You little charades master, you
章鱼哥 你长得有点不一样了
Squidward, you look a little different
你最近在健身吗
Have you been working out?
派大星 其实这是
Actually Patrick, this is
你等下 海绵宝宝
Hold it, SpongeBob
想到了
I know
你刮了胡子
You shaved your beard
蟹堡王
好了
All right, now
谁点了蟹黄堡
Who has the Krabby Patty
还有谁点了蟹黄堡
and who has the krabby patty?
看吧
See?
因为这俩都是
'Cause they're both
蟹黄堡
Krabby
真好笑 小小章鱼哥
Good one, mini Squidward
你永远都是个开心果
You are always a ray of sunshine
准备好来迎接
Are you ready
蟹堡王又一个美好的工作日了没
for another fabulous day of work at the Krusty Krab?
那当然了
Of course I am
我爱工作
I love to work
海绵宝宝手上的那个小家伙是谁
Who is that little fella with SpongeBob?
不知道 但他好帅啊
I don't know, but isn't he handsome?
对 他可真帅
Yeah, he is handsome
抱歉先生 我能为你点餐吗
Sorry sir, can I take your order?
我可不喜欢你的态度 小弟
No, I don't like your attitude, bub
原来这就是蟹堡王所谓的友好服务吗
Is this what the Krusty Krab calls friendly service?
抱歉先生 我能为你点餐吗
Sorry sir, can I take your order?
这还差不多
Now that's more like it
总算有个态度友好的服务生了
Finally, a server with a good attitude
非常感谢你
Well, thank you very much
你们这边最好的蟹黄堡来八打
I'll take eight dozen of your finest patties, please
别让那个傻子碰到
Don't let ol' chowder pants touch 'em
他多半会玷污了蟹黄堡
He might taint the patties
好 全给你干
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表