剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
my goose is cooked
蟹老板 你惊到我了
Mr. Krabs, I'm surprised at you
就算事态不乐观也不能放弃
We can't give up just because things look bleak
打赢官司得靠真心
This trial will be won by what's in your heart
而不是这破箱子里的小玩意
not what's in this dumb old case
打开了
It's open
就
It's
只是律师的午餐
It's just his lunch
是这样吗
Or is it?
被告申请痞老板出庭
Defense calls Plankton to the stand
你那天为什么要进蟹堡王
Why did you go into the Krusty Krab that day?
就 跟我从前的好朋友蟹老板打招呼
To, you know, say hello to my once-good-friend, Mr. Krabs
怎么了
What?
你确定自己不是想去偷
Are you sure it wasn't to make off
这种东西吗
with one of these?
逮到了
Gotcha
你该不会是过去偷秘方的吧
Weren't you there to steal the formula
好让你做出最香最好吃的三明治
of the most delicious, sweet-smelling sandwich
全裤头村都远近闻名
known to Bikini Bottom?
蟹黄堡
Krabby Patty
受不了了
I can't take it
给我
Give me
给我
Give me
好耶
Yippee
终于是我的了
Finally it's mine
我拿走了
I'll take that
不要
No
痞老板 生命中最甜美的胜利再度
Once again, Plankton, the sweetest of life's joys
离你而去了
has eluded your grasp
不要
No
陪审团是否已作出裁决
Has the jury reached a verdict?
是 法官大人
We have, Your Honor
我们裁决被告
We find the defendant
无罪
not guilty
但是很小气
But he is cheap
谢谢 海绵宝宝
Thank you, SpongeBob
我一开始不让你帮忙 真有点糊涂了
I was foolish not to accept
your help from the beginning
没事的 蟹老板
That's okay, Mr. Krabs
我给你做了礼物
I made you a present
给我的礼物吗
A present for me?
闭上眼睛 伸出手
Close your eyes and hold out your hand
小心地滑
是小心地滑警告牌
It's a "Wet Floor" sign
我亲自做的
I made it myself
还算可以
Well, it'll do
毕竟免费
After all, it's free
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表