剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
准备好了吗 孩子们
Are you ready, kids?
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
我听不见
I can't hear you
好了船长
Aye aye, captain
是谁住在深海的大菠萝里
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
方方黄黄伸缩自如
Absorbent and yellow and porous is he
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
如果四处探险是你的愿望
If nautical nonsense be something you wish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路
Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
准备
Ready
海绵宝宝
SpongeBob SquarePants
海绵宝宝
出♥卖♥♥♥
他们来了 小子们
Here they come, lads
万岁
Hooray
太棒了
Fantastic
非常感谢 女士
Thank you very much, madam
我好有活力
I feel so alive
财富财富 发财致富
Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-chingaree
金钱金钱 我好爱你
Money, oh, money, how I love thee
财富财富 发财致富
Cha-ching, cha-chong, cha-changaroo
从分到元 多少都行
From pennies to dollars any amount'll do
财富财富 没有角逐
Cha-ching, cha-ching, it's no contest
我最爱的 只有一个东西
There's only one thing that I love the best
从看到的壮丽景象
From every sight I've ever seen
到听见的美妙天籁
To the sweetest sound I've heard
我乐意放弃掉一切
I'd gladly give up everything
不惜代价赚到钱
For all the money that I've earned
财富财富 发财致富
Cha-ching, cha-ching, cha-chingaree
世上一切 比不过贪心
There's nothing on earth like the feeling of greed
世上一切
There's nothing on earth
比不过贪心
Like the feeling of greed
不要再那样了
Please don't do that again
我看彩色玻璃高脚凳可以放这
I think the stained-glass barstool can go over here
麂皮手工雕刻木制运动旗帜展示柜
and the pseudo hand-carved
wooden sports flag display case
可以放那里
can go over there
三位你们好
Ahoy there, matey
需要给你们什么服务吗
Can I help you gentlemen with something?
我要跟店主谈谈
I'd like to speak to the owner
你们算老几
Who wants to know?
容我自我介绍
Allow me to introduce myself
霍华德白兰地 白兰地经销公♥司♥总裁
Howard Blandy, President
of the Blandy Franchising Company
霍华德白兰地
Howard Blandy
你是说那个霍华德白兰地
You mean the Howard Blandy?
就是那个策划进行无情接管
The Howard Blandy
that masterminded the ruthless takeover
裤头村所有个体经营餐厅的那个
of every small, family-owned business in Bikini Bottom?
那个霍华德白兰地
That Howard Blandy?
我好崇拜你
I worship you
振作起来 小伙
Get it together a little, man
抱歉 单纯只是
Sorry, it's just that
你富得流油
you're rich
我是蟹老板
I'm Mr. Krabs
是什么风把你吹来蟹堡王的 霍华德
To what do I owe the honor
of having you at the Krusty Krab, Howard?
从你这收♥购♥蟹堡王要出多少价
What would it take to buy the Krusty Krab from you?
收♥购♥蟹堡王
Buy the Krusty Krab?
蟹堡王不是拿来卖♥♥的
It's not for sale
虽然我可能搞不出来你那种
You know, I may not make as much
奢侈得要死的那种连锁餐厅
as your fancy-schmancy mega restaurant chain
但这是整天辛劳的血汗与泪水的结晶
but it's the blood, sweat and tears of a hard day's work
可不是给点
It's not about the
珍珍的妈啊
Holy sweet mother of pearl
我好喜欢你的思考方式 白兰地
I like the way you think, Blandy
可这一手提箱的钱还不够
But it'll take a lot more than a suitcase full of cash
可没法从我手上买♥♥走蟹堡王
to buy the Krusty Krab from me
钱还有不少
There's a lot more than that
剩下的在那边
The rest is over there
我的海神王啊
Jumping King Neptune
成交 能拿钱了吗
Sold, can I have my money?
只有一个条件 签订这份合同
Just one thing, if you can sign this contract
表明你转让蟹堡王以及其所有权
It just states that you relinquish the Krusty Krab
and all ownership thereof
还有其员工 商品
along with its employees, merchandise
商标 收银机
logos and cash registers
我还能拿到钱吗
I still get the money?
当然
Of course
那样就好
That'll be fine then
拿去吧
Here you go
快给我给我给我给我
Now, give me, give me, give me, give me
再见了
See you 'round
怎么回事
What's happening?
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs
蟹老板 他们在蟹堡王挂三角旗
Mr. Krabs, they're putting up pennants in the Krusty Krab
是怎么回事
What's going on?
我要退休了
I'm retiring
退休了
Retiring?
我可以想做什么就做什么
I'm free to do whatever I want
可以学骑我30年前买♥♥的自行车
I can learn how to ride that bicycle I got 30 years ago
或者去逛市中心新开的鱼钩博物馆
Or go to the new hook museum downtown
还可以画碗装的水果
Or ever paint bowls of fruit
你们不该替我高兴吗
Aren't you happy for me?
我好高兴
I sure am
再见了 小子们
So long, boys
祝你开心 蟹老板
Have fun, Mr. Krabs
天都知道我不会替他高兴
Heaven knows I won't
两位好
Hi, gentlemen
我是卡尔 你们的新经理
I'm Carl, I'll be your new manager
新经理
New manager?
你们在周一蟹堡工作的工作体验
I think you'll find working at the Krabby O'Mondays
必定会寓教于乐
to be both a learning experience and an enjoyable one
周一蟹堡
Krabby O'Mondays?
这些玩意再也用不着了
You won't need these anymore
这是你们的新制♥服♥
Now, here are your new uniforms
然后这是
and here are the
员工手册
employee manuals
明天早上再见
See you first thing tomorrow
全新一天的甜美香气
The sweet smell of a brand new day
第一站 新开的鱼钩博物馆
First stop, the new hook museum
周一蟹堡
然后我就
Then maybe I'll
周一蟹堡
The Krabby O'Mondays?
我才不取这种名字
Not the name I would've chosen
不过都已经过去了
But that's all behind me now
鱼钩博物馆
本地水域发现J形三叉鱼钩的时间
The three-pronged J hook
was first sighted in local water
早于一百多年以前
more than one hundred years ago
等一下
Wait a minute
我讨厌高尔夫
I hate golf
行了 我想做的事情全都做完了
Well, I've done everything I wanted to do
结果连中午都还没到
and it's not even noon
你看到她穿的鞋了吗
Did you see the shoes she had on?
太过时了
So last-year
先别挂 吉娜
Hold on, Gina
爸 什么事
Yeah, Dad?
你好吗
How's it going?
好得很
Fine
你在干嘛
What're you up to?
我在打电♥话♥
I'm talking on the phone
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表