剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
这就是我全世界见过最棒的东西了
This is the greatest thing
I've ever seen in the whole world
闪光唇彩
Glitter gloss
不会吧
Oh, no
我买♥♥错礼物了
I bought the wrong present
珍珍 一定要来看看这个
Pearl, you have got to see this
来了 朱迪
Coming, Judy
这个一看就是最棒的礼物
Now, this is obviously the greatest present ever
美妆
这就是全世界最棒的东西了
This is the greatest thing in the whole world
横幅挂好了 蟹老板
The banner's up, Mr. Krabs
她出生那天我就买♥♥了那横幅
I've had that since the day she was born
特地趁着特♥价♥买♥♥的
I got it on sale
喜得贵子
女
×
她一定会喜欢的 蟹老板
I'm sure she'll love it, Mr. Krabs
宠物
这匹小海马最可爱了
This sea pony is the cutest thing ever
想不想回家当我的小马驹呢
Do you want to come home and be my pony?
珍珍 过来
Pearl, come here
这个可炫了
This is so coral
狗鱼 小海马
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh
是比利鱼金
It's Billy fishkin
嗨 比利
Hi, Billy
他好俊啊
Isn't he dreamy?
促销
四号♥收银台需要确认价格
Price check on four
珍珍的塑像做好了 蟹老板
I finished Pearl's portrait, Mr. Krabs
好一个旷世巨作
It's a true masterpiece
早知道就雇佣先前那个冰雕师♥傅♥了
Maybe I should have hired that ice sculptor
什么冰雕师♥傅♥
Ice sculptor?
冰雕连傻子都会
Any fool can sculpt in ice
只有真正的天才
It takes true genius
能做到把四百磅蟹黄堡生肉饼
to transform 400 pounds of raw krabby patties
变成此般的巨作
into a work of such majesty
好
Yeah
装饰算是办妥了
Well, we've got the decor covered
娱乐又是怎么个事
Now, how about entertainment?
我看看啊
Let me see here
珍珍想要个叫做♥爱♥哭男孩的男团
Pearl wants some boy band called boys who cry
爱哭男孩吗
Boys who cry?
他们可是我最爱的男团
They're my favorite band
出场费可是要一百万啊
They charge a million dollars just to show up
要他们假唱得花大钱的
If you want them to lip-sync, it'll run into real money
你是真爱粉吧
You're a real fan, huh?
没错
Oh, yeah
他们的歌♥我都懂一点
I know all their songs
他们的歌♥你都懂吗
All their songs?
墨镜
鞋 贵帽
垃圾
我爸给我这个当生日礼物一定会很酷
Wouldn't it be cool if my dad got me this for my birthday?
确实 前提是他得先酷再说
It sure would be, if he was cool
可惜他不酷
Which he's not
对啊 他可能又要给我送一盒订书钉
Yeah, he probably got me another box of staples
派对就快要开始了
It's almost time for the party to start
我回来了 蟹老板
I'm back, Mr. Krabs
海绵宝宝 干什么耗这么久
SpongeBob, what took you so long?
珍珍的礼物呢
And where's Pearl's present?
送快递的车马上就来
The delivery truck will be here momentarily
她来了 蟹老板
Here she comes, Mr. Krabs
全体就位
Everybody get in position
生日快乐
Happy birthday
喜得贵子
女
×
喜得贵子
"It's a boy"?
老爸
Daddy
爆米花
爆米花都馊了
Stale popcorn
味道像刷锅水
It tastes like dishwater
本来就是刷锅水
It is dishwater
那玩意是我吗
Is that supposed to be me?
用蟹黄堡肉饼做的
It's made out of krabby patties
恶心
Gross
谁要吃蛋糕啊
Who wants cake?
蛋糕看着挺好吃
Well, the cake does look good
这蛋糕用纸板做的
It's made out of cardboard
加了糖霜哦
And frosting
珍珍
Pearl
你派对连土16次了
16 lame parties in a row
想必是破纪录了
Must be a new record
我们还是走吧
Let's get out of here
等等
Wait
别走
Don't leave
我爸请了爱哭男孩来演出
My dad got boys who cry to play
你请到了爱哭男孩对吧
You did get boys who cry, right?
比那更好呢 宝贝
Even better, sweetie
开始
Hit it
小姐们好
Hello, ladies
每当我泪水流个不停
When my tear ducts give issue
不能用随便什么纸巾
I can't use just any tissue
必须要四层
I need four-ply
四层
Four-ply
四层
Four-ply
才哭得动
When I cry
那就不是爱哭男孩
That is not boys who cry
对
Yeah
烂
Boo
太劣质了
What a rip-off
好个垃圾
This stinks
老爸 你怎么能这样
Daddy, how could you?
我都给你清单了
I gave you a list
珍珍 回来啊
Pearl, come back
又是全都让你给搞砸了
You ruined everything
干什么都小气 就连对我都小气
You couldn't stop being cheap, even for me
我会想办法补偿你的 珍珍
I'll make it up to you somehow, Pearl
可以了
That's it
倒过来
Back it up
倒到这来
Right there
倒下来
Let 'er go
你给我买♥♥了艘船吗
You bought me a boat?
有吗
I did?
我是说
I mean
真有吗
I did?
老爸 不知道一切还能再好到哪去
Daddy, I don't know how it could get better than this
看好了
Just watch
大家开始吧
Hit it, boys
你就是女主角
It's all about you, girl
庆祝你十六岁生日
On your 16th birthday
我们目光向你看齐
We'll pay attention to you, girl
大家对你言听计从
Everyone has to do just what you say
今晚全场灯光聚焦于你
You'll get your very own spotlight tonight
因为你就是主角
'Cause it's all about you
也就是珍珍
Yeah, it's all about Pearl
你就是寿星
You're the birthday girl
小子
Boy
这些花了我多少钱
How much is all this costing me?
这是收据
Here's the receipt
我非得
I ought to--
老爸
Daddy
你给了我想要的一切
You got me everything I wanted
什么都配不上我的小珍珍
Nothing's too good for me daughter
你真是个好爸爸 蟹老板
You're a good dad, Mr. Krabs
别得寸进尺 小子
Don't push your luck, boy
[ 本句为黑屏后蟹老板的台词
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表