剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表
But at least I'm not digging ditches
章鱼哥 海绵宝宝
Squidward SpongeBob
我有新工作要给你们做
I got a new job for you
X是标记点
X marks the spot
标记了尤金蟹纪念许愿井的位置
of the Eugene Krabs memorial wishing well
这边要挖许愿井
A wishing well, here?
不是必须先死了才能做纪念的玩意吗
Don't you have to be dead to have a memorial anything?
章鱼哥 难道你不相信魔法吗
Squidward, don't you believe in magic?
对啊 章鱼哥
Yeah, Squidward
你难道不相信魔法吗
don't you believe in magic?
我不信
No, I don't
蟹老板一样也不相信
And neither does Mr. Krabs
我反正相信
Well, I do
这座井会让好多梦想成真的
This well's gonna make a lot of dreams come true
你想要先许个什么愿望
What's the first thing you're gonna wish for?
能跟你离得越远越好
To be as far away from you as possible
海绵宝宝 这破洞可不会自己挖自己
Come on, SpongeBob, this hole's not gonna dig itself
我肯定也不去挖这个洞
And I'm certainly not gonna do it
章鱼哥 你激不激动
Squidward, aren't you excited?
这井肯定会帮上好多人的忙的
This is really gonna help people
拿上硬币还有魔力
Take a penny and some magic
哪怕生活悲惨无比
Even though your life is tragic
都能把梦想丢进井里
You can throw all your dreams down the well
哪怕每天痛苦难受
Although every day, the pain grows
彩虹之上骑独角兽
You'll ride unicorns on rainbows
把梦想丢进井里就能成
If you throw all your dreams down the well
此处点餐
每当你的生活即将崩溃
When your life's come apart at the seams
让你放弃你的所有梦想
And you've given up all your dreams
有了这些方法
Here is just the means
就能让梦想实现
To make those dreams come true
不再受苦 不再叹息
No more sufferin', no more sighin'
不再疼痛 不再哭泣
No more pain and no more cryin'
我才没哭
I'm not crying
把梦想丢进井里就能成
When you throw all your dreams down the well
开
章鱼哥 你觉得怎么样
Well, Squidward, what do you think?
刚刚那是我听过最难听的歌♥
That was the worst song I ever heard
不过至少这口破井挖完了
But at least this stupid well's finished
真是漂亮
It's beautiful
你们闻到了吗 小子
You smell that, boys?
是钱的味道
That's the smell of money
你想说的是不是魔法
You mean magic, don't you?
我能闻到的就只有那个垃圾箱
All I can smell is that Dumpster
章鱼哥 你可以回去收银了
All right, Squidward, you can go back to the register
只要没歌♥就成
As long as there's no singing
我跟蟹黄堡还有一场约会
And I've got a date with a Krabby Patty
先别走 海绵宝宝
Hold on there, SpongeBob
我先带你看看你的全新工作场所
Let me show you your new station
算是升职吧
It's kind of a promotion
升一点
Sort of
还有升职吗
A promotion?
我为什么要下到井里去
Why do I have to go down in the well?
要让你来收钱
To collect the money
我得待在这下面多久
How long do I have to stay down here?
八小时后见
See you in eight hours
谢谢让我升职
Thanks for the promotion
这里真的好黑好吓人
It sure is dark and scary in here
我好希望能有个高档望远镜
I sure wish I had a fancy telescope
能在海底用的望远镜
One that works underwater
这样就可以让我高兴得不得了了
That'd make me happier
than a june bug at a porch light sale
第一个愿望
Our very first wish
我等不及下一
I can't wait till it comes
我已经依照传统给你了一笔小钱
I have presented you
with a monetary offering, as custom dictates
我的愿望 又名命令
My wish, nay, my command
就是变高
is to be taller
一点点而已
Just a little
大到可以粉碎我的敌人
Just big enough to crush my enemies
消灭那些虫豸
like the vermin they are
天啊
Gosh
我希望能有辆漂亮新船
I wish I had a snazzy new boat
我想当个赛船辣妈
I want to be a hotrod mama
老天爷啊
Oh, my gosh
是谁说的话
Who said that?
派大星
Patrick
你怎么知道我名字的
How do you know my name?
派大星 这是座许愿井
Patrick, this is a wishing well
拿个硬币投进去许个愿就行
Just throw in a coin and make a wish
好吧 会说话的神奇垃圾桶
Okay, magical talking trashcan
我希望海绵宝宝能在这看看
I wish SpongeBob were here to see this
派大星
Patrick?
嗨 海绵宝宝
Hi, SpongeBob
我愿望实现了
I got my wish
派大星 你投币应该得先放手才行
Patrick, you're supposed to
let go of the coin when you throw it
反正我愿望实现了
But I got my wish
离我下班还有六个半小时
Well, we got six and a half hours till the end of my shift
你现在想干啥
What do you want to do now?
抓到了 你当鬼
Tag, you're it
海绵宝宝 你收获如何
SpongeBob, what kind of haul did you get?
可不错了 蟹老板
I did great, Mr. Krabs
有了珊迪的半毛钱
I got a nickel from Sandy
泡芙老师的两分钱
two pennies from Mrs. Puff
痞老板的一分钱
a penny from Plankton
还有副九♥成♥新的假牙
and this slightly used pair of dentures
我头朝下掉了下来
And I fell on my head
派大星或许可以卖♥♥掉几个钱
Well, I can probably get a couple of bucks for Patrick
算了
Nah
你最好把钱都交过来
You better just send up the money
修这许愿井的想法可真不错 蟹老板
This wishing well was a wonderful idea, Mr. Krabs
大家的愿望都成真了吗
Has anyone's wish come true yet?
还没
Not yet
不过我确定如果你有坚实的信心
But I'm sure, if you believe strong enough
挖得够深的话
and dug deep enough
大家的愿望就都会实现
everyone's wishes will come true
真的吗
Really?
真的没错 随便了
Yeah, sure, whatever
我们现在能出来了吗
Can we come out now?
老天爷啊 不行
Goodness, no
你必须要待在这下面
You gotta stay down there
以备大半夜有人来这许愿
just in case any late-night wishers come by
等天亮了我再来找你们
I'll be back for you at dawn
大家的愿望都没实现
No one's wishes are coming true
我们哪里做错了
What did we do wrong?
我知道我有坚实的信心
I know I believe hard enough
应该是我挖得不够深
Maybe I just didn't dig deep enough
你说怎么样 派大星
What do you say, Patrick?
准备好要挖魔法了吗
Are you ready to dig for some magic?
好了
Yeah
魔法已经消失不见
Oh, the magic has gone missin'
大家仍然还在许愿
And everyone's still wishin'
而他们的梦想都已然落空
But their dreams have fallen flat upon the ground
魔法就藏在石头下
You'll find magic under rubble
派大星 铲子快拿
So, Patrick, grab a shovel
魔法在这里就可以找到
And here is where the magic can be found
我们身处井底之下
We're at the bottom of a well
这样不是很好玩吗
But, man, won't it be swell
等我们让大家愿望都实现
When we make everyone's wishes all come true?
我的老天啊
Holy mackerel
派大星你看
Look, Patrick
魔法被我们碰见了
We've struck magic
剧集 | 海绵宝宝(1999) | 导航列表